Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90228 times)
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:02:40 PM

Which exchanges I can join and accumulate XDNA coin for now?
The volume of XDNA on Crypto Bridge in recent weeks is too low, that is hard for me to accumulate the coin.
If Crypto Bridge can not give big support for XDNA coin's volume, I think the team should consider to send listing request to bigger exchanges,

big volume for XDNA is cryptopia.

we need to wait until they back in business

I suspect if and when Cryptopia gets back in business, their volume is not going to be anywhere near what it used to be. I suspect that many of the traders that will be taking a haircut will withdraw what they can and never return. What xdna needs is to get on a better exchange. However, most of them charge too much for listing these days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:35:39 AM

I suspect if and when Cryptopia gets back in business, their volume is not going to be anywhere near what it used to be. I suspect that many of the traders that will be taking a haircut will withdraw what they can and never return. What xdna needs is to get on a better exchange. However, most of them charge too much for listing these days.
Currently, what happened on Cryptopia are as same as tradings with free allocated tokens/ coins, or mining on the test net, something like this?
Huge win for now on the exchange does not make any sense, because it is solely a figure, online figure.
And, those figures will only turn into real money when Cryptopia allows their users to withdraw money out of that exchange.
If not, it is virtual online figure, nothing  more, and worths nothing.
X-T3Z

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:41:59 AM

Hi Friends,

is a Bootstrap file out there? My Update Stucks. Wallet Ver. 1.3.01

Thx for help!

netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:22:52 PM

Cryptopia back in business yet?
R3D5H1RT
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:35:30 PM

As promised when you voted for your project to be listed on SonoX, you will be listed from launch.
But, I also want to inform you of our official SonoX Pool where your coin is also listed.
We welcome all XDNA miners to the SonoX Pool, which will be integrated with our exchange!

Code:
-a hex -o stratum+tcp://mine.pool.sonox.io:5135 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=XDNA

Payouts every 4 hours, 1% fee

TasosRiv

Activity: 232
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:46:34 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear XDNA community! 

We want to make a short announcement about our partnership with SatoshiSolutions platform.

1. We prolong our FREE  XDNA masternodes hosting for the new quarter ! You can install "10000000" XDNA masternodes of any type at https://satoshisolutions.online/ absolutely free of charge. Only with XDNA + Sat you generate pure profit !
2. To proceed for Q2 2019 of this offer you have to update your masternode settings. Guide will be sent to your EMAILS!!

This is a sample of the email,
Please replace your lines in yore XDNA masternode.conf with the lines below

>>>>  config line here  <<<<<

Restart your local wallet and start masternodes

We are moving all XDNA  masternodes on Satoshi Solutions to separate network.

We apologise for any inconvenience and Thank You for cooperation

Satoshi Coin Team

Be free with XDNA!
TasosRiv

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:52:51 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Today we want to share good news with everyone!

We start a complete partnership between :logo_XDNA:  XDNA and  :MCPC:  MCPC :Cheers:
 - MCPC will  release a marketplace where everything can be bought with MCPC and XDNA
 - XDNA Foundation 2.0 will includes multi crypto donations system and MCPC gate will be available for deposits

To celebrate our new partnership we run a new contest for our precious community!

To participate:
1. Obtain an XDNA Full masternode.
2. Obtain an MCPC masternode.
3. Enter both project Discord | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook medias.
4. Fill this google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfeqqQCzgGU2nBJ17LRMnbJnXIt4wQ2oQR-lOFvnt6uLjujw/viewform
5. Wait until 30.04 18:00 GMT time

We will choose 3 random winners via discord bot or via online stream
Winner #1 - 0.1  BTC
Winner #2 - 2000 XDNA & 2000 MCPC
Winner #3 - 100$ voucher to spend at MCPC marketplace

Join MCPC server ASAP - https://discord.gg/ghFgWrq
Gunbit (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 03:58:28 PM

Wish I could participate - got 3&3 masternodes for it ))

mbsyahia

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:54:36 AM

you have to find another exchange at the height of XDNA I had trouble collecting the collateral
netto7

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:39:18 PM

i think when cryptopia back price of XDNA will rise up!
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:09:02 PM

Not sure about this because I don't see reasons behind the comeback of Cryptopia. Maybe it is a good news that last not too long (for example). What I really care about is the technological aspect of XDNA, that it brings convenience, or some kinds of applications for human and their society. XDNA, in fact is a very good GPU-mineable coin.
netto7

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:05:20 PM

Not sure about this because I don't see reasons behind the comeback of Cryptopia. Maybe it is a good news that last not too long (for example). What I really care about is the technological aspect of XDNA, that it brings convenience, or some kinds of applications for human and their society. XDNA, in fact is a very good GPU-mineable coin.

i think when cryptopia come back it have more volume than today.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:08:47 AM

The come-back of Cryptopia is good for someone whom stored their XDNA coins in the exchange, and worths their waiting time. However, in long run I don't want to see XDNA coin keep sticking with Cryptopia. The XDNA team should try to do something and bring the coin to new exchanges, that should be good reputable exchanges.
netto7

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:51:57 PM

The come-back of Cryptopia is good for someone whom stored their XDNA coins in the exchange, and worths their waiting time. However, in long run I don't want to see XDNA coin keep sticking with Cryptopia. The XDNA team should try to do something and bring the coin to new exchanges, that should be good reputable exchanges.

yeah in long term looking for bigger and better exchange is good choice.
TasosRiv

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:16:24 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Today we want to share good news with everyone!

XDNA coin is listed on most promising MOBILE-GAME of 2019 - Crypto Hunter !

Crypto Hunter Has been created by the Swyft.Network formally Satoshi Coin World.
Crypto Hunter is an AR (Augmented Reality) game where players can collect masternode coins in their local area and withdraw to exchanges or local wallets.
The concept of the game is to turn Players into Investors by Educating them on the masternode world, tools needed and where to get started. This is done by way of pop on in game play Videos and Advertisements

Check out the video presentation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q0vu6qBl2g&t=5s

Crypto-Hunter game will be available for downloading both IOS & Android app already this Q2 !!:

Be collected with XDNA
TasosRiv

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:22:55 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Announcement regarding MCPC&XDNA Collaboration contest
Based on feedback from participants who wanna join the last train we decide to prologue registration just for 24 hours
Tomorrow evening we will close registration and 02.05.2019 20 GMT time we will organize a translation with winner choosing by random.org!

Get your last chance to win rewards:

(1) - 0,1  BTC
(2) - 2000 XDNA & 2000 MCPC
(3) - 100$ voucher to spend at MCPC marketplace

Buy MCPC masternode -  https://crex24.com/exchange/MCPC-BTC
Buy XDNA Full masternode - https://crex24.com/exchange/XDNA-BTC
TasosRiv

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:18:54 PM

Announcement regarding MCPC&XDNA Collaboration contest
Based on feedback from participants who wanna join the last train we decide to prologue registration just for 24 hours
Tomorrow evening we will close registration and 02.05.2019 20 GMT time we will organize a translation with winner choosing by random.org!

Get your last chance to win rewards:

(1) - 0,1  BTC
(2) - 2000 XDNA & 2000 MCPC
(3) - 100$ voucher to spend at MCPC marketplace

Buy MCPC masternode -  https://crex24.com/exchange/MCPC-BTC
Buy XDNA Full masternode - https://crex24.com/exchange/XDNA-BTC

XDNA & MCPC collaboration contest is closed for registration from now on.

02.06.2019 - 20 GMT - ruffle time
zeca pagodinho

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:15:06 PM

XDNA progress report
MAY 12, 2019|IN DEVELOPMENT, REPORTS|BY GUNBIT
Good evening XDNA Community.
It’s been a while since our last project report.
Few weeks ago we organized a team chat to speak about current situation with XDNA project. At this moment we pass through a very tough time, there is Cryptopia still not release our pair live , project funds are almost out and we were unfortunate with promote and development the main charity platform for mases. So as a result, we don’t have a complete and simple use-case for XDNA coin, even if it was most innovative coin project in last year and many new projects use our open-source features which we bring to the market. But, we are not ready to give up and we cannot afford to disappoint our main holders and initial investors.
Because of that, we decide to freeze Charity domain for a while (not close, but prologue development for last quarter of 2019) and switch our forces for two new domains:
1. “World Genealogical (Family / Generic) Tree” Short description: The idea is to create a worldwide database of people with practical use and benefit for all project participants. As it is seen in general. Information should be divided into several levels. The first level is the individual. The second level is a family, a particular person is included in a certain family. The third level is the genus. Families are united in childbirth. The first registrant can create a family, specifying the ancestors (an unlimited number) in the form of specific people and + 2 generations ahead (children and grandchildren). From this particular person can build a tree chain in the “classic family tree.” The one who creates the records receives and the ability to edit / fill out information.
2. Together with our new developers – @Raphy Zoe&Bianca & @robert_skadev we decide to help people of Venezuela digitalize their Bolivars to crypto and create a comfort & simple exchange for it. – http://fiatnex.ml/
You can currently register, and the exchange system through fiat currency, CURRENCY = FIAT or FIAT to CURRENCY are enabled it is possible to send balance between users with any of the enabled currencies by just using the user’s name we enable a voucher system, it works as a kind of gift card code, it can be sent to any user in any currency and the balance will be added to your account Currently a shopping system is enabled, the idea is to integrate the balance with external payments through the api, to be able to process payments for services or products such as the mn It is still a function that we are testing, The most certain thing is that it will be disabled by Robert until we finish stabilizing it completely at this moment we only need to enable the recharge method to process the deposits and withdrawals of xdna and the other currency in a semi-automatic way since it would be processed manually auditing the funds in a secure way fiat currency deposits to make shipments or exchange balance we are making some adjustments to try to work with payeer and / or coinpayments / blockchain in this way we would automate the recharge process using fiat currency soon after finishing we would only create an extra and Spanish database to work with fiat BS Venezuelan users the original site is fiatnex.ml temp(edited)
Store your money securely and exchanged for local currency We present a tool that allows the sending of money instantly through a payment system for XDNA, MCPC, BTC, LTC and ETH!
On top of simple exchanger service we will also add a cryptocurrency exchange. This is a very tough road, since dozens crypto exchanges appears from all over the places and you really need dozens of money to successfully promote it at least to cmc top 150 level – but we are not gonna say that we want this exchange become a new “binance” or something like that. We will find a special niche for that product and many upcoming reports and announcements will be about that area.
Next point which we want to optimize – is our team setup. Pretty obvious that many of team members are almost inactive right now. But we will not be hurry in this area. 1st we need to speed up the updates on roadmap/website and whitepaper and adding this two domains into our short-list, and then actually find a way for funding the development process. Some amount was already donated from XDNA Founders team personal pockets, but it is not enough. We will keep our community updated regarding this development process both Geological Tree project and Fiatex.
Be adaptive with XDNA!
Gunbit (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 10:16:42 AM

Good day  Community!

Our project was listed on NovaExchange:

1. BTC - https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_XDNA/
2. DOGE - https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_XDNA/

NovaExchange is old and experienced figure on the market. They were big on the crypto scene before last crypto boom in 2017 and was in place like Cryptopia or Bittrex, known as “many altcoin pairs exchange”. This Exchange was closed for several months in the beginning of 2018 and re-open with new investments, branding and quality.
We are more than happy to get listed on this exchange.

Statements in crypto is not welcome, you know. If someone told me June/July 2018 that Cryptopia will be closed without any refund - I wouldn’t believe in that for 99% and XDNA project could save almost 97 500$ which was destroyed regarding listing fees and support levels on Cryptopia. But here we are.
So I will not state “NovaExchange is safe place for your funds - deposit your btc and xdna to explore new market” . But it’s nothing compare to newly created exchanges in terms of trust from my point of view._

Be alive with XDNA

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:59:37 AM

Unfortunately, for me, Nova exchange won't service US customers at this time. Congrats on the new exchange listing, though.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: