Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHO IS HARMING WHO?  (Read 240 times)
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

Many times we hear on various telegram group chats that investors are blaming bounty hunters for price dump. So are the hunters really the cause of this red moments or investors are also part? In fact I have been in bounties that before hunters were paid, prices had dumped real bad. Some also had good prices after bounties were paid. I'm sure if we should create a list for that, we'll see a lot of surprising list of projects that investors dumped their own coins. I think we should all stop that blame game and keep the market and business alive.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:25:27 PM

It's true that when bounty hunters get their reward, the coin rate goes down, because they immediately sell their reward. Investors can also be a part of this movement of a coin down, when someone is an early investor and gets a bonus of 50 to 100 percent, then he also sells a coin as soon as it enters the stock exchange. I consider that it is necessary to give a reward to hunters after the heads in parts, so that they gradually sell coins and this was not mass.
yesyes18 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

It's true that when bounty hunters get their reward, the coin rate goes down, because they immediately sell their reward. Investors can also be a part of this movement of a coin down, when someone is an early investor and gets a bonus of 50 to 100 percent, then he also sells a coin as soon as it enters the stock exchange. I consider that it is necessary to give a reward to hunters after the heads in parts, so that they gradually sell coins and this was not mass.
You're somehow right. I side with you concerning the high bonus offered. That is in one way or the other as an airdrop but at a higher amount, and it's highly likely for an investor to dump that.

anobtc

Activity: 1176

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

Many times we hear on various telegram group chats that investors are blaming bounty hunters for price dump. So are the hunters really the cause of this red moments or investors are also part? In fact I have been in bounties that before hunters were paid, prices had dumped real bad. Some also had good prices after bounties were paid. I'm sure if we should create a list for that, we'll see a lot of surprising list of projects that investors dumped their own coins. I think we should all stop that blame game and keep the market and business alive.
This time many ICOs have a policy which pays token for investors with fixed rate each month (for example 10 or 20%) after ICO ended. So i think if they have a bounty campaign, and bounty reward usually paid one-time, hunters can dump price significantly.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

I guess that's not all true, the fact is, be it bounty hunter or investor, want more profits, investors and bounty participants, just as much as to succeed an ICO, investor helps funding and bounty hunter even more vital, that is marketing and promotion. So stop blaming, because the price also depends on the development of the project itself
yesyes18 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

I guess that's not all true, the fact is, be it bounty hunter or investor, want more profits, investors and bounty participants, just as much as to succeed an ICO, investor helps funding and bounty hunter even more vital, that is marketing and promotion. So stop blaming, because the price also depends on the development of the project itself
Yeah, that's the point I'm making. Everyone is working. The investor is putting in funds and the hunter us using time and energy and at the end everyone needs the profit. But anyways, some hunters do dump price quick whereas in some situations they hold. And one aspect is that, currently most bounties pay the hunters late and so I think they wont be the cause of the dump. If the investors keep the price healthy, hunters will join them.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:37:55 PM

I've heard it many times that ICO investors are blaming when their coins are dropping because of the bounty hunters.

In the first place, why they invested on that ICO if they knew it from the start that there will be bounty hunters that will dump the coin easily. Don't you forget that there are also developers that can dump that token easily and have an exit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

They like to blame bounty hunters but it is worth remembering that those that bought at the pre-sale might be getting 50% discount, so when it hits the exchanges they can get a nice profit selling at 75% of the ICO price.

Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

I think such price dumps are only possible when ICOs calculate the proportion of bounty unwisely. For instance, some ICOs don't shrink pools if they don't hit the hardcap which results in too many tokens allocated to bounty hunters most of whom are eager to fix their profit.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

If ICO has big bounty - it's not TOP ICO. Good projects don't need bounty campaigns but investors are struggling to invest or pass through the lottery like it was in several ICOs with big hype: Seele, QuarkChain, NEX etc.

If you have some ETHs previously earned in bounty campaigns now it's more profitable to invest that ETHs in TOP ICOs and do not waste time for bounties campaigns.
iamryan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

This tends to happens when the bounty hunters sell their rewards the moment they get it on hand. Since a huge number gets engaged in this act all at once, the price fluctuates. On way to eliminate is by not giving the rewards to all the bounty hunters, all at once.
MoonAction

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

I don't think so. The percentage of tokens given for Bounty companies is too small to cause a significant dump. Think about it. What percentage of tokens is usually dedicated for Bounties ? And then compare it to the amount sold to regular investors(with significant bonuses!) while pre-sale and public sale. So - no! I think it is a mutual effort of all the parties and no one specific is to blame.))
yesyes18 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

I think such price dumps are only possible when ICOs calculate the proportion of bounty unwisely. For instance, some ICOs don't shrink pools if they don't hit the hardcap which results in too many tokens allocated to bounty hunters most of whom are eager to fix their profit.
Yeah that's true, and I think that is why many ICOs have now decided to share a percentage of sold or minted tokens to bounty hunters. With that it allows a healthy pool if the tokens to be given to hunters.

pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

Well a new ICO thanks for introducing it to all. I wil keep it in mind while investing the next time.
pauline_78

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

I agree with you. When the investors sell their reward the price goes down.
Jaslinbor28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:56:19 AM

As far as i know this is not true. In recent times peoples are want to connect with bounties. So don’t publish fake news. If project is good then automatically demand will increase.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

If you look at every announcement or bounty campaigns thread you will see that the supply of tokens that are available to sell for potential investors has the biggest percentage while tokens that are distributed to those participants of the campaign mostly only lower than 10%, so lets say that bounty hunters sold 5% of total supply, do you think it will have a huge dump in the price? I don't think so. The one that should be blamed when the price of those tokens have fallen, is those investors that bought huge amount of the supply and dumped it immediately after it becomes available to exchange. This is why I don't like participating on those bounties, because even there is a great idea of project, the price can still be manipulated easily.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

That's a stupid excuse. Bounty participants never in any time frame hold more than 5% of the supply. So, they don't have enough holding to manipulate the price anyway. Though the larger after ICO price fall can be attributed to the huge pre-sale bonuses and team selling the tokens.
The first one generally the case. 80% of investment are made during highest bonus period. They would have a profit even if they sell below 50% of ICO price. That's the major reason for price change and is actually correction for intentionally rising the price of token(at ICO) which was otherwise less valued(at presale).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

It is not hunters, it is normal! (I not among them)
the matter is that the market develops and it is normal!
shortly all will avoid advertizing on social networks, Facebook, etc., there can be only an advertizing by really haypovy bloggers or persons. Hantera did not affect a dumping, this my judgement in any way

yesyes18 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

It is not hunters, it is normal! (I not among them)
the matter is that the market develops and it is normal!
shortly all will avoid advertizing on social networks, Facebook, etc., there can be only an advertizing by really haypovy bloggers or persons. Hantera did not affect a dumping, this my judgement in any way
Yeah! That's what will happen in some few days to come. Bogging will be the order f the day in some few days to come. The social media are getting defaced and their management becoming crypto-untolerative

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: