Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 09:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders will have to pay their tax?  (Read 4343 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:42:51 AM

bad things will happen if bitcoin will be taxed by the government. the real holder and also the trader will definitely decline. and this provides a great opportunity for money laundering mafias, although there is a tax, but keeping the money in bitcoin is much safer.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:55:16 AM

What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??
Maybe the expansion of BTC community will get low than usual.

On the contrary, I believe there will be a rise of Bitcoin investors. The government's acceptance will somehow soothe the doubts of so many people who are only waiting for certain events such as the formal adoption of the government for them to finally join and invest in Bitcoin. Taxing Bitcoin implies that it is already legal. The government cannot tax what is illegal.

But this will not be a good news to people who have entered earlier including myself. I am already fine with Bitcoin not having the nod of the governments. 
I agree that it will make the doubts disappear for the people who have doubts about bitcoin because they think that it is not a great currency and all of the time they always think that bitcoin is just a scam because of its volatility that can make a rich man's poor which is the root for their doubts but if the government will tax it then they will trust bitcoin since the people are relying on the government.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??

In my own opinion those bitcoin holders does not really need to pay taxes because they are already paying transaction fee's in order to send cryptocurrency to another wallet or paying online bills.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:49:33 AM

i don't think so. i mean the government taxing BTC or any other kind of crypto currency means that they accept it and crypto currency holders would enjoy the privileges and protection of the government against criminal or civil crimes against it. i just hope that before they implement these taxes that they will actually draft laws for crypto currencies and protect the crypto currency holders and their investments.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

I don't think that the bitcoin holders will have to pay the tax because there is no law in my country that says that i need to pay taxes because i am holding bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies but i think in the future it will happen since cryptocurrencies are getting more attention and it is now being more popular than the past few years.
I think though there is no law stating that you have to pay because you earn from the decentralized currency, it is your obligation to have some share to help the development of the economy. As a citizen and earning good amount, we have to pay the right tax because we are not only helping our self but the country men also. I do not think it can be hard to pay tax when you earn good.

kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:26:40 AM

I have been a bitcoin for a while and holds bitcoin if ever it takes on bitcoins holders I think it's hard to be the process and more and more with the hold of bitcoin but I think I'm selling a bitcoin right now and I did not even hold.
thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:16:08 AM

I think it is too late. Bitcoin was required to be taxed earlier, now India gets tax from Bitcoin's big account.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:15:40 AM

my opinions when the holder of bitcoin must pay taxes, certainly will decrease the number of enthusiasts bitcoin, of course also will be a decrease in transaction even to penguna crypto, but if it happens on what dasa government make the tax burden, and what is the guarantee of tax payments for users and cypto work, I think with the tax should be clear also about reciprocity from government to user crypto, may be useful and successful for all of us
Stephen1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

If bitcoin is regulate in particular country,all the people who holding bitcoin in that country should pay tax.The people who had doing bitcoin related business like trading and mining should pay tax.If bitcoin is regulate in a country,the people will inverse without any fear.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

If such a way can give a person a sense of security when investing certainly will not affect interest so as to make a person more enthusiastic in finding income to improve the economic system becomes more secure without any obstacles at all.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

no need to worry about it. Because the government does not know exactly who owns the bitcoin and how much they own. Bitcoin is completely transparent with the transaction, but it is also completely anonymous on the owner. It's like a double-edged sword.
That's right no need to worry, nothing to worry because government connot trace our transaction. Bitcoin is secure and we are anonymous, there's nothing more files it's just user name and private key.
A government can implement tax only on products and assets and can not implement on a currency. We use different currencies and government has no right over our holding currencies because tax system is limited only to the assets a person has. Actually government is trying to have a grasp and influence on our cryptocurrencies because it is decentralized and they want to benefit by implementing tax over it but this is irrelevant because it is a currency and not asset.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

If bitcoin is regulate in particular country,all the people who holding bitcoin in that country should pay tax.The people who had doing bitcoin related business like trading and mining should pay tax.If bitcoin is regulate in a country,the people will inverse without any fear.

certainity will make investor doesnt worry about their money.there wil much new investor join in crypto market, and have big effect to cryptocurrency price.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

In the near future, all countries will be taxing Bitcoin and other crypto money. Everyone pulls it off, but I think it's a good thing.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2730
Merit: 654

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

On contrary nothing bad will happen mate and the expansion of bitcoin community wont be low either because all cryptocurrency trader and investors from cryptocurrency friendly countries also pay tax base on their income. It just that the tax need to be reasonable and not hike.

🎁▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
N O   W A G E R
Welcome Package

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
375% | 200
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F R E E
S P I N S

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🛞🛞▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
U P
T O

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
300€ + 50
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F R E E
S P I N S
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🎁
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

I believe that it will happen someday that the government would like to put tax in bitcoin users and i think it will be bad because we will not earned the same money that we are earning anymore. Bitcoin will lose all of its investors if this will happen.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

Paying taxe is a must is it really important this is the obligation that you need to do for the economy
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

maybe if now they still have not paid taxes because there is no obligation where storing bitcoin is not taxable, only when the transaction is taxed.
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

It depends on where they are located and if they want to withdraw their bitcoins, otherwise they wont have to pay any taxes so far
putriliesma

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

I think they should, like a bank. The higher they have the higher the bitcoin also the taxes they have to pay, because bitcoin prices are getting higher each day.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:59:43 AM

no need to worry about it. Because the government does not know exactly who owns the bitcoin and how much they own. Bitcoin is completely transparent with the transaction, but it is also completely anonymous on the owner. It's like a double-edged sword.
That's right no need to worry, nothing to worry because government connot trace our transaction. Bitcoin is secure and we are anonymous, there's nothing more files it's just user name and private key.
A government can implement tax only on products and assets and can not implement on a currency. We use different currencies and government has no right over our holding currencies because tax system is limited only to the assets a person has. Actually government is trying to have a grasp and influence on our cryptocurrencies because it is decentralized and they want to benefit by implementing tax over it but this is irrelevant because it is a currency and not asset.

In many countries Bitcoin and any other AltCoin have the same status of an asset. They already apply the same rules of assets on Crypto-Currencies too. However it's not so easy as Crypto-Currency is near to anonymity and it's hard to know who owns Bitcoins. Theoretically everyone has to pay a determined percentage of their profit made with Crypto-Currency to the government, but in case of loss the investor is playing by themself, the government doesn't share the loss...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: