Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 02:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders will have to pay their tax?  (Read 4313 times)
Unlitinated

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

One famous president once said that to be born, die and pay taxes – this is the right of everyone. And it sounds wise. If the crypto exchange will vast on whole globe it will need some government interference meaning the imposition of tax. And this is naturally – if you want to be sure that your transactions and profits are more or less secured. If the tax is adequate it may attract more moneyholders into cryptomarket increasing demand and the price of bitcoin which is lucrative for investors at that time.
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??
Maybe the expansion of BTC community will get low than usual.
Yes of course because everything that is profitable under the economy should be paying tax in order to legalize the process of all the undergoing transactions .
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

if the tax is high, I'm sure bitcoin users will decrease drastically. because they certainly do not want to pay high for a tax on digital investment assets. because I think that even if bitcoin is not taxed, bitcoin does no harm to the state, and does not affect inflation and deflation.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

if the tax is high, I'm sure bitcoin users will decrease drastically. because they certainly do not want to pay high for a tax on digital investment assets. because I think that even if bitcoin is not taxed, bitcoin does no harm to the state, and does not affect inflation and deflation.

I think it will depend on how honest a bitcoin holder will do, if taxes are high we cannot be sure if people will be able to declare his all bitcoin assets just to pay huge taxes for it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??

Some countries already implement this thing, as long as you can accept that then it wouldn't be a problem. It's not like bitcoin will get ban if government ask bitcoin holders to pay their tax so community wont get drop, it's very different if government prohibited bitcoin it would make BTC community dropped.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

Paying taxes is every citizen obligation. I think if bitcoin holder paying taxes, thats mean bitcoin regulate by government. Most bitcoin community want government regulate bitcoin and paying taxes is the consequences

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

i think  it will be quiet opposite, if they do it that means they truly accepting bitcoin as legal financial instruments. It would be good and i hear japan would give a tax for everyone who gain more than 1500$ in cryptocurrency. I think tax is not a big deal and it wont make people stop investing in cryptocurrency.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

if at other times the government / state issued a policy on taxpayers in bitcoin, yes it has become our obligation to follow the times, but on the other hand there is a duty there is a right or there is a provision that will be obtained by bithonein users, so there are benefits may make bitcoin.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

If bitcoin is already regulated taxation will be applicable to all transaction depends on. the law that will be imposed by the government of each country and we cannot do anything about that but to follow the law and pay taxes.
Proper bitcoin has been prescribed for taxes to be applied to all dependent and related transactions.
The law will be imposed by the government of each country and we can not do anything about it but must obey the law and pay the tax is possible.
However, I hope the tax will be fair and civilized.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

Tax for bitcoin is not yet implemented in our country.  But if  government requires us to pay taxes then we have no choice but to comply with the law.  I think paying taxes is preferable than totally banning bitcoin in a country.

Same in my country too we are not taxed with bitcoin for now but for sure it will surely happen specially if the government in my country will legalize bitcoin and cryptocurrency. For me I think it would be fine for the betterment of all people. And to help the government in raising funds. I don’t find taxes as a bad thing since it will only benefit the entire nation.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:16:11 AM

It's a good thing that a people will pay taxes for BTC or any kind of crypto currency. For one thing, it just means that the country recognizes the existence of crypto currency and the people with crypto currency in that country will be protected by its economic laws and people who use crypto currency for crimes and fraud will be punished by the law of the land.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

Well, that is your government rule, then you have to submit for you to continue what you are doing with peace and the postive their is you are helping the government's economy.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

But now the government does not have any rights with bitcoin, let alone make a rule that bitcoin holders have to pay taxes because now the government strongly prohibits the circulation and use of bitcoin in some countries

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

But now the government does not have any rights with bitcoin, let alone make a rule that bitcoin holders have to pay taxes because now the government strongly prohibits the circulation and use of bitcoin in some countries
But I believe those countries after time, assertions. They will have new insights and will adapt and accept it. Hopefully it will later be recognized and traded as other nations that have the opportunity to boost the economy of every nation.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MFahad

Activity: 2492
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

You will not feel good after knowing that most of countries even my own country's government has already applied taxes in bitcoin accounts.There's no worry about paying tax since its not high but i am afraid in future when the bitcoin usage increase government will increase the tax which really make us fed up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

I think the crypto community will never diminish. She will only grow. Even if the state wants to tax, I wonder how they will find those people who cripple the crypt?
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

It is extremely difficult for taxpayers to handle Bitcoin because the Government can not handle it because of the Bitcoin's privacy and confidentiality. But in the long run, I think that in order for the cryptocurrency market to be firmly anchored in the global financial markets, government management and application are unavoidable.

icoresearch

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

One way or another we will end up in the situation when we should pay taxes from crypto profits, taxation will come along with the adoption.
Basaleyi

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

if they refuse to pay their tax who will force them to do it . actually no one able to do that even by the force of guns . and for that reason bitcoin and other altscoins are popular around the globe peer to peer without forcing any rules or regs,

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

Bitcoin is not a registered business in any government offices, we are not committed to give taxes to the government ,we are independent , circulating in the cryptoworld without the regulation of the goverent ,so why should we pay taxes , it is not compulsory to pay dues to the government.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: