Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:15:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackbox Operating System - The Future Of Work  (Read 26896 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

Blackbox Foundation:  Embrace change embrace the Future of Work

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

The Difference Between Blackbox AI and Blackbox Foundation

Watch the full video HERE

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Great strong team behind the project is a good sign. Can I just ask, what's the softcap and hardcap? and what will happen to all the unsold tokens?
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

If there are no scam in the team information, they are obviously good with reliable track records. The telegram has a large number of people watching the project which shows the interest of people but there few issues being discussed on the crowdfund, they really need to reduce the spam. When I see such large number with rate of spam i suspect bot in making the number up, which is a possibility.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wiredideas

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

Great strong team behind the project is a good sign. Can I just ask, what's the softcap and hardcap? and what will happen to all the unsold tokens?

Indeed, we have a strong team behind this project. Our Pre-Sale hard cap is 10M USD and we don't have a soft cap. We will make do on what we can get from the crowdsale and march forward with the development, that's how important and dear to us this project is.

wiredideas

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:15:24 AM

If there are no scam in the team information, they are obviously good with reliable track records. The telegram has a large number of people watching the project which shows the interest of people but there few issues being discussed on the crowdfund, they really need to reduce the spam. When I see such large number with rate of spam i suspect bot in making the number up, which is a possibility.

Our Telegram membership is absolutely organic. Our Team members are as legit as they come, you can check their Linkedin if you want you can even reach out and talk to them one by one.

wiredideas

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

Blackbox Foundation:  Life spent at work

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:45:55 AM

Indeed, we have a strong team behind this project. Our Pre-Sale hard cap is 10M USD and we don't have a soft cap. We will make do on what we can get from the crowdsale and march forward with the development, that's how important and dear to us this project is.

Agree with you in what way this Blackbox will be helpful to the community and to the companies. Of course, feature implementation will be in terms of AI only but how far the company will be helpful to the other companies.
Love1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

yes, indeed the team and the blockchain project need to be well managed and BBOS provide service for it. looks like a promising project, and already partnering with a famous platfom will certainly be a success in the future.
wiredideas

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

Agree with you in what way this Blackbox will be helpful to the community and to the companies. Of course, feature implementation will be in terms of AI only but how far the company will be helpful to the other companies.

Working on a decentralized platform will help companies around the world cut cost. You can have your HQ located in London while your employees/consultants can be in Hongkong, Toronto or San Francisco and work seamlessly.  No need to bring them all in one location, saving time and money.  That's what Blackbox's Future of Work will look like. It empowers not only the companies but also the workforce. You can work anywhere even in your pajamas, no problem. Blackbox, a decentralized platform to manage the future of work.

Guthrie-Chris

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:47:36 AM

Good day!
I wish that the plan will carry out all that has been planned.
wiredideas

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

Good day!
I wish that the plan will carry out all that has been planned.

It will be. As you have noticed we don't have soft cap, we will go forward with everything we got. They can put roadblocks in front of us but we will just climb over it and hop into the next until we reach our goal that is how dead serious we are in this project.

cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

hi guys,
for anyone that read Chinese, please take a look at the Blackbox - Chinese Announcement Thread,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4671057

thanks
yukiyama

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:35:39 AM

I hope this plan grows well and ideally. Really well activity, absorbing project, logical logo!  Good luck DEV's!
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

20 ETH Minimum purchase? Isn't that a bit high? small scale investors specially those who are from the third world countries won't be able to purchase such amount.
Would the team consider lowering the minimum amount?
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

this seems to be a promising and much-needed platform for the crypto community. managed by a team of professional developers, hopefully this project will get a lot of support from investors, and achieve success as expected.
Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:02:35 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 11:33:51 PM by Sigmas55

Arabic ANN:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4674390

Arabic Manifesto:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fqv9Df9UYWl8qyrLnOcX4BN9iPVefXVv
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:05:14 AM

Please make more marketing on Hong Kong, VietNam, Philippin, Thailand and Singapore. I dont tell about just airdrop campaign. Should make more a few event in those country. That make sure 100% will raise hardcap soon.
wiredideas

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:37:18 AM

20 ETH Minimum purchase? Isn't that a bit high? small scale investors specially those who are from the third world countries won't be able to purchase such amount.
Would the team consider lowering the minimum amount?

We are trying to target large private investments in this stage thus the 20 eth minimum but the succeeding stages will have lower minimums so everyone will have a chance to come on board.

wiredideas

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:39:45 AM

Please make more marketing on Hong Kong, VietNam, Philippin, Thailand and Singapore. I dont tell about just airdrop campaign. Should make more a few event in those country. That make sure 100% will raise hardcap soon.

We will do that. We will have a massive marketing campaign in Asia our CEO will pitch in every corner of Asia soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: