Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackbox Operating System - The Future Of Work  (Read 26892 times)
hieusupper89

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

Hello guys. who among here are accepted in the bounty campaign?
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:35:36 AM

Hard cap $ 55 million? If this is true, it is a very huge amount. Are the team sure they will be able to raise that much money in the falling market? What is their confidence supported by?

Our Hard cap is 50M USD. It is huge because we are trying to change the way people work and that will not come cheap.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:36:43 AM

Hello guys. who among here are accepted in the bounty campaign?

You can actually check the spreadsheet of accepted applicants in our bounty thread. Thanks

sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

i am sure, this project will be succes
all the teams involved are very convincing.
I will follow the progress of this project and participate in campaigning.
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

FILIPINO ANN:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4697934.0
wiredideas

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

Blackbox Foundation:  Economic Model

Read the full article HERE

Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

Thank you!

The Blackbox OS allows us to coordinate as independents formed as a distributed cooperative with a common governance. Benefits and risks are shared among contributors of the Blackbox network. The foundation sets the vision and Blackbox AI is the growth engine that incorporates the learning from the real world.

Read more here : https://medium.com/blackboxtoken/building-a-dao-blackbox-foundation-and-blackbox-ai-e8e5ae2c8534
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

The problem of fair wages, unfair taxes was always topical. A huge amount of money is levied as taxes, but which do not go to the development of the country, but settle in the pockets of oligarchs and officials. The increase in retirement age is proof of this. Therefore, the need to move to the Blockade is obvious to everyone. Team Blackbox took up the solution of the actual problem for the implementation of Blocking will ensure the transparency and honesty of all payments. Everyone will be in the plus: both the employer and the employee.hope this will be good.best of luck

Right on the money. That is why this project is so revolutionary it will change the way people perceive work as we know it. Work will no longer be bounded by distance, by ridiculously low wages, by social status, etc. With Blackbox Future of Work Platform your skills, hard work and work efficiency will translate into merit and reputation points you work hard in polishing your craft you will be rewarded accordingly.

So in which sector we can manage to use this software will be useful because there are many companies looking sophisticated software for an easy way to find the person who is eligible for good wages for their hard work?
tepos

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

I am interested in this project because here is the Operated Token Platform. Forming the next generation of collaborative work and also At the Blackbox Foundation, the team builds networks to allow a better way to work. better and continue to succeed
wiredideas

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

The problem of fair wages, unfair taxes was always topical. A huge amount of money is levied as taxes, but which do not go to the development of the country, but settle in the pockets of oligarchs and officials. The increase in retirement age is proof of this. Therefore, the need to move to the Blockade is obvious to everyone. Team Blackbox took up the solution of the actual problem for the implementation of Blocking will ensure the transparency and honesty of all payments. Everyone will be in the plus: both the employer and the employee.hope this will be good.best of luck

Right on the money. That is why this project is so revolutionary it will change the way people perceive work as we know it. Work will no longer be bounded by distance, by ridiculously low wages, by social status, etc. With Blackbox Future of Work Platform your skills, hard work and work efficiency will translate into merit and reputation points you work hard in polishing your craft you will be rewarded accordingly.

So in which sector we can manage to use this software will be useful because there are many companies looking sophisticated software for an easy way to find the person who is eligible for good wages for their hard work?

All sectors and industries can benefit with Blackbox's Future of Work Platform. Any distributed companies or teams will stand to benefit the most with this platform.

wiredideas

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

I am interested in this project because here is the Operated Token Platform. Forming the next generation of collaborative work and also At the Blackbox Foundation, the team builds networks to allow a better way to work. better and continue to succeed

Thank you for your interest and we are glad that you like our project.

Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

Protocol Blackbox, protocol is not influenced by socioeconomic factors resulting in a platform that is free of charge, politics, and other traditional organizational bloat
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Even few times this project popped up in front of my eyes but I didn't notice it. Today after start reading about project and having a look at the team it amazed me that why I didn't get it before. There is pre-ICO round active at the moment with few more days offering current bonus. I will go through some basic information before making my mind.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

ANN thread is now available in Hindi language for subscribers from Indian subcontinent. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4705903

Please share with others and make BlackBox ICO a huge success Smiley Smiley
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

Nice to see that there is a local Filipino thread for this project now. Translated well. Good job bro.
Will support this project all the way.
wiredideas

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:29:13 AM

Even few times this project popped up in front of my eyes but I didn't notice it. Today after start reading about project and having a look at the team it amazed me that why I didn't get it before. There is pre-ICO round active at the moment with few more days offering current bonus. I will go through some basic information before making my mind.

We are glad that you finally took a serious look on this project. Our team is probably the best team one can ever assemble in this field.

wiredideas

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:30:03 AM

ANN thread is now available in Hindi language for subscribers from Indian subcontinent. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4705903

Please share with others and make BlackBox ICO a huge success Smiley Smiley

Thank you very much in translating our Ann Thread to Hindi.

wiredideas

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:36:40 AM

Blackbox OS — The Decentralized AI Powering The Future of Work

Read HERE the full article

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:43:54 AM

Even few times this project popped up in front of my eyes but I didn't notice it. Today after start reading about project and having a look at the team it amazed me that why I didn't get it before. There is pre-ICO round active at the moment with few more days offering a current bonus. I will go through some basic information before making my mind.

We are glad that you finally took a serious look at this project. Our team is probably the best team one can ever assemble in this field.

Yes, great to hear about the experience they has but it will help the project to improve the standards of development and this makes me more reliable project. Whether the marketing team has attended any blockchain meeting in order to get more awareness about the project?
Gayas

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

On the pre-sale is a very big bonus of 20-50%. What term will be blocked bonus tokens? Or will the team block all pre-sale tokens? If there is no blocking of tokens, then the exchanges will be a dump.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: