Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackbox Operating System - The Future Of Work  (Read 26892 times)
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:58:42 AM

Prompt please - at what stage is now the development of the operating system ?. Is there a product for testing? In general, I really like your idea and the possibility of its speedy implementation. Thank you
product is not yet available for testing but i read they are working on mvp, so we have wait for bbos team to deliver mvp for us to test.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:29:01 AM

Prompt please - at what stage is now the development of the operating system ?. Is there a product for testing? In general, I really like your idea and the possibility of its speedy implementation. Thank you

Yes, we have an MVP already and we are internally testing it.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:31:27 AM

the future of work : good job for future.
amazing
ya. Maybe this is the best way to work. The application of AI and community network systems from Blackbox can empower distributed workers to reach new heights regardless of their background, location, skill set, or socio-economic status.

The Future of Work is at hand. Gone are the days of repetitive tasks and a litany of problems faced by distributed teams and companies.

andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

A strong and good team is the key to the success of this project! The way to work is very effective and professional, this project will be successful in the future!
kevingreen

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

A strong and good team is the key to the success of this project! The way to work is very effective and professional, this project will be successful in the future!

For sure this is a great project been manage  by a wonderful  and exprience Team in the cryptocurrency industry, the success of this great and unique project will surely be fantastic. Blackbox  project is indeed a sleeping giant !!!!!
wiredideas

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

For sure this is a great project been manage  by a wonderful  and exprience Team in the cryptocurrency industry, the success of this great and unique project will surely be fantastic. Blackbox  project is indeed a sleeping giant !!!!!

Thank you very much for your support. This kind of warm reception from our community makes us work even harder to achieve our goals.

wiredideas

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

Our Pre-Sale is ongoing with 50% Bonus on every purchase

Click HERE to buy BBOS Token

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:18:05 AM

Can't the team release their beta MVP now? I saw some screen shots upon following this thread.

I heard you guys have internal exchange too which is interesting, most of the project these days have exchange of their own. Will the BOS be the currency base in this exchange too or its just the regular one which coins are paired with BTC and ETH?
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:52:31 AM

Our Pre-Sale is ongoing with 50% Bonus on every purchase

Click HERE to buy BBOS Token

Pre-sales with a 50% bonus is underway, for investors, let's invest your funds in Blackbox and give the opportunity to grow well, and of course with you will advance.

cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:10:27 AM

The thing that we need now is that the project needs to update the token sold for sale at this time because if they update the exact number then more investors will come to this project. I personally highly appreciate their development team and they are really the best in this project

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
BDTemple

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

Martin Hacks is a serial entrepreneur, marketing expert, angel investor and a Blockchain evangelist as the CEO of Blockgeeks Inc. All i need to do is to make a preview of your ICO on my channel where i have over 32k subscribers. I currently take on a very limited number of clients for consulting so feel free to contact me if you’d like help with growing your business online.
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:40:09 AM

The thing that we need now is that the project needs to update the token sold for sale at this time because if they update the exact number then more investors will come to this project. I personally highly appreciate their development team and they are really the best in this project

Need to be renewed to be able to convince investors, with the results achieved, the team will be active and continue to do these things and hope to inform them immediately for the progress of Blackbox itself.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
wiredideas

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

Can't the team release their beta MVP now? I saw some screen shots upon following this thread.

I heard you guys have internal exchange too which is interesting, most of the project these days have exchange of their own. Will the BOS be the currency base in this exchange too or its just the regular one which coins are paired with BTC and ETH?

Yes, we have an MVP already and we will follow what is indicated in the road map.

wiredideas

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

We are working on this. We are finalizing our global plan and getting ready for the big push.

Tremt200

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

An interesting project with a strong and apparently experienced team! The idea is very necessary at this stage of the development of the block chain. I will gladly support this project.
wiredideas

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:42:02 AM

An interesting project with a strong and apparently experienced team! The idea is very necessary at this stage of the development of the block chain. I will gladly support this project.

We have a very strong and experienced team indeed. Thank you very much for your support.

wiredideas

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

Blackbox Foundation:  Join the Future of Work

Buy your tokens HERE with 50% Bonus on your purchase

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:45:51 AM

A very experienced and solid team with backgrounds from various known companies. A detailed and informative whitepaper and a strong, big community backing it up. There's really nothing else anyone could ever ask for with this project. Way to go Blackbox, keep it up.

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

There has got to be a lot of dumps after this token is listed on exchanges knowing those guys got about 50% more. I find it not too good to invest to such scheme. It fees like the team isn't so much confident about their project that they are selling with so much bonus. 10% would have been fine but 50% is another story.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Denisdzx

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:06:14 PM

This project is presented by a competent team that has good potential for the implementation of the objectives. The key to the success of this project lies in an excellent idea and a super team of developers. Wow blackbox is listed on icobench.. 4.3 an excellent rating for the project great job team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: