Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:49:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackbox Operating System - The Future Of Work  (Read 26897 times)
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

There has got to be a lot of dumps after this token is listed on exchanges knowing those guys got about 50% more. I find it not too good to invest to such scheme. It fees like the team isn't so much confident about their project that they are selling with so much bonus. 10% would have been fine but 50% is another story.
this is why i pass ico which offer 50% discount, if project is interesting i wait for them to buy on exchanges. i will buy bbos on exchange at steep discount.
how much has bbos collected in pre sale, will this information made public?
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:10:19 AM

A very experienced and solid team with backgrounds from various known companies. A detailed and informative whitepaper and a strong, big community backing it up. There's really nothing else anyone could ever ask for with this project. Way to go Blackbox, keep it up.

Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:14:27 AM

There has got to be a lot of dumps after this token is listed on exchanges knowing those guys got about 50% more. I find it not too good to invest to such scheme. It fees like the team isn't so much confident about their project that they are selling with so much bonus. 10% would have been fine but 50% is another story.

I've seen a lot of super legit projects that has 50 or more offering and they got listed and it was like nothing you are afraid of. It's not unusual for an ICO project to offer such good bonuses. 

wiredideas

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

This project is presented by a competent team that has good potential for the implementation of the objectives. The key to the success of this project lies in an excellent idea and a super team of developers. Wow blackbox is listed on icobench.. 4.3 an excellent rating for the project great job team

Yes we are rated high at Icobench and we are continuing to strive for higher ratings.

wiredideas

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:17:18 AM

this is why i pass ico which offer 50% discount, if project is interesting i wait for them to buy on exchanges. i will buy bbos on exchange at steep discount.

Yes, it will be made public in fact, a token sold progress bar on our website is in the pipeline.

andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

Blackbox is a new and innovative company with great opportunities and prospects for investors and the community of cryptologists. Excellent developers, as well as the project team will bring the project to perfection. Wink
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

Hm.....  Roll Eyes
arirangkra

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

I would like to ask about the bounty sheet; it hasn't been updated for new entries that happened last week; are registrations closed?
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

Yes, it will be made public in fact, a token sold progress bar on our website is in the pipeline.
that will be nice, thanks. i believe icos should be more transparent in showing money collected, on what it has been used etc. it increases confidence in investors.
wiredideas

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:15:29 AM

I would like to ask about the bounty sheet; it hasn't been updated for new entries that happened last week; are registrations closed?

There's just too many people participated in our bounty campaign, we are still on the process of updating everything, please give us some time. Thanks

wiredideas

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

that will be nice, thanks. i believe icos should be more transparent in showing money collected, on what it has been used etc. it increases confidence in investors.

Agreed. We are are in the same page here.

wiredideas

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

Blackbox is a new and innovative company with great opportunities and prospects for investors and the community of cryptologists. Excellent developers, as well as the project team will bring the project to perfection. Wink

Thank you for your support.

wiredideas

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

Please show us some LOVE by voting for Blackbox ICO in TrackICO rating site.

To vote please click HERE and follow the screenshot tutorial below. Thank you.

cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

Agree, with you when is the exact date for the ICO because you have given time for bounty only 6 weeks, whether do you have any plans for extending the bounty programs?
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

Agree, with you when is the exact date for the ICO because you have given time for bounty only 6 weeks, whether do you have any plans for extending the bounty programs?

Short time if Blackbox gives only 6 weeks for bounty participants. What breakthrough will you do to achieve Blackbox success?
I see your project is very potential for the future.
wiredideas

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

Our ICO will last until Jan. 2019 we set it only for 6 weeks because that's the normal duration for bounty that is best because more than that people tend to loose interest but we will extend it if our community and the crypto public would ask/demand for it.

wiredideas

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

Short time if Blackbox gives only 6 weeks for bounty participants. What breakthrough will you do to achieve Blackbox success?
I see your project is very potential for the future.

We set it only for 6 weeks because that's the normal duration for bounty that is best because more than that people tend to loose interest but we will extend it if our community and the crypto public would ask/demand for it.

dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Blackbox ANN thread is also available in Hindi language...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4705903

Please participate Smiley
jametoti

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

Blackbox is built on the platform of the Ethereum serving internal contributors, member organizations, and the token holder also known collectively as Blackbox Network
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

the blockchain based business system where it could facilitate the right users for transactions in the form of a lot or a little
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: