Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackbox Operating System - The Future Of Work  (Read 26892 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

Ambitious project on the blockchain, The revolutionary possibilities of the blockchain.Very good project on the block chain, I hope the project will be successful. Experienced team and competent leadership.
I see this project also looks promising I also hope this project can later go as planned, with the team spirit will surely be easier to convince investors to join projects deserve to be developed until successful.
We see how the development of this project. and if I see a lot of people who are enthusiastic about this project. and hopefully this project always runs smoothly until the target of this project can be achieved.
I have also seen it. a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project. and this is very good for the progress of the project. because at least with much of his support is provided it could make teams more eager in developing the project.

The development of Blackbox is quite good and the team is working on it very seriously, it is certainly capable of reaching the target and will be a proud achievement for the team and its supporters. He certainly achieved success.

That's why I'm here everyday ready to answer all your questions.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Jasuper

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

In its business operations, Blackcox uses Blackbox OS as an operating system consisting of modules that can be configured to solve widespread inefficiencies.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

I want to know how many tokens are sold in this project. Can anyone provide me? I highly appreciate this project and its development team is really great and I believe this will definitely be one of the best ICO projects of the year if everyone has a great belief in the project this ICO

sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

excellence work for crypto future will nice dreams Blackbox.
wiredideas

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

I want to know how many tokens are sold in this project. Can anyone provide me? I highly appreciate this project and its development team is really great and I believe this will definitely be one of the best ICO projects of the year if everyone has a great belief in the project this ICO

We are in the process of making a progress bar of amount of money raised in our website.

wiredideas

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

In its business operations, Blackcox uses Blackbox OS as an operating system consisting of modules that can be configured to solve widespread inefficiencies.

Yes that's right, repetitive tasks will be a thing of the past.

NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

I really hope this project will be a huge success in the hands of a team that manages this project. and hopefully this project will always run smoothly until the success can be achieved.
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

By leveraging decentralization of data and smart contacts, BBOS intends to eliminate redundancy, improve collaboration and facilitate the equitable sharing of rewards based on objective assessments.
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

The Blackbox Operating System was designed by a highly efficient group of professionals whose sole purpose was to collaborate with Artificial Intelligence and human resource to build a more balanced future work model. Technology presses forward, and the ways we conduct business, communicate with co-workers and develop products and services have to go along for the ride
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

I couldn't find any information on how much money has been raised already, and i think i have looked from everywhere now. So is there any link or estimate on that?

We are still working on it. We will have a progress bar for raised money in our website soon.

I am not able to see it still. I navigate into the pages you have but nothing. It would attract more interested parties when they see the project had raise its softcap. Like me, I joined some ICO when I see there are enough money raise because the confidence will build up when we see enough that the project will continue to be funded. May  you guys find time to let us know how tings were.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

I couldn't find any information on how much money has been raised already, and i think i have looked from everywhere now. So is there any link or estimate on that?

We are still working on it. We will have a progress bar for raised money in our website soon.

I am not able to see it still. I navigate into the pages you have but nothing. It would attract more interested parties when they see the project had raise its softcap. Like me, I joined some ICO when I see there are enough money raise because the confidence will build up when we see enough that the project will continue to be funded. May  you guys find time to let us know how tings were.
i too am not able to see, that means they have yet not added progress bar. they will update us when it's added i guess. meanwhile they could just post the numbers in the next reply regarding this.
wiredideas

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:49:35 AM

I really hope this project will be a huge success in the hands of a team that manages this project. and hopefully this project will always run smoothly until the success can be achieved.

Don't worry, with the support of our community we will surely be successful.

wiredideas

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

Yes, we are working on it. You will see it soon.

wiredideas

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:52:49 AM

i too am not able to see, that means they have yet not added progress bar. they will update us when it's added i guess. meanwhile they could just post the numbers in the next reply regarding this.

Yes, we are working on having that installed in our website. You guys will see it soon.

teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

so far I see support and positive comments about the project grew a lot. and this is a very nice thing for the Betterment of the project. because with a lot of his support this could make all the team much more excited again in developing the project.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

Blackbox is a decentralized talent ecosystem enabling entrepreneurial-minded contributors to focus on what they do best, so they can monetize core skills from anywhere in the world. 

Blackbox is comprised of three distinct elements:

The Talent:  A global group of self-sufficient professionals with highly sought after skills (PhDs, executives, and technologists) unified by a passion and purpose for the decentralized future of work (DFoW).

The Tech:  Blackbox OS (BBOS) is a collaborative software that uses machine learning to optimize people, teams, and projects distributed around the world. It is the backbone for creating and executing smart contracts by providing resource management, planning, value assessment, reputation, skill evaluation, buy in, and dispute mechanisms.

The Token:  The Blackbox token enables an efficient payment method and trust transaction engine for all members of the network/ecosystem. This is key for enabling frictionless transactions inside the closed environment. Additionally, interoperability minimizes the pains of vendor account management (AP/AR) for passive or micro-tasks that would otherwise not be possible across centralized organizations.

It is now common knowledge that artificial intelligence, demographics, automation, globalization, and other forces are changing the landscape of “work.” There are over 162 million “gig economy” workers in the US and EU alone and will grow to over 40% of the working population in the next few years.  However, despite having access to a global workforce; companies continue to struggle to find the best talent. 

Meanwhile, knowledge workers choose to either work for a corporation, or work for themselves.
Blackbox introducing a third work alternative, based on a new economic model - “boosted capitalism.” Vision is to transition to a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). As a DAO, Blackbox will use blockchain and smart contracts to establish and manage relationships between different entities to form a network of next-generation organizations.

The Decentralized Business of Tomorrow — Starts Today
thanhbinh_lth

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

Blackbox mission is to build the Blackbox Operating System, which will enable: significant reduction of no value-add overhead. Great and useful idea!!! When I learned about this company, immediately decided that this is what I need, and having studied more details and deeper, I realized that was not mistaken with a choice, now I'm a customer and I recommend to everyone as well!
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:25:16 AM

Blackbox mission is to build the Blackbox Operating System, which will enable: significant reduction of no value-add overhead. Great and useful idea!!! When I learned about this company, immediately decided that this is what I need, and having studied more details and deeper, I realized that was not mistaken with a choice, now I'm a customer and I recommend to everyone as well!
I am sure that in the future this project will be able to get many participants and investors to join, especially to see the many benefits provided by this project. The success of this project is always in the future.
wiredideas

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

so far I see support and positive comments about the project grew a lot. and this is a very nice thing for the Betterment of the project. because with a lot of his support this could make all the team much more excited again in developing the project.

Yes, and we are banking on your support. Without the community this ship will go nowhere and with the community behind us who can stop us?

wiredideas

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:45:47 AM

Blackbox Foundation

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: