Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackbox Operating System - The Future Of Work  (Read 26892 times)
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

I am glad to see this. because I see the support provided to the project growing. and I hope with the many people that support this project, can make all the team much more excited again in developing the project.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:31:31 AM

I am glad to see this. because I see the support provided to the project growing. and I hope with the many people that support this project, can make all the team much more excited again in developing the project.

Yes, our community support is growing day by day and we are excited moving forward.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
hanoitree421

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:38:14 AM

This is an exceptional project with great vision and a solid team. I like your whitepaper too. I will follow you closely. Good luck with your token sale!
CoinFocus
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

Hello,

This is Simon representing CoinFocus from South Korea. I’m reaching out to you because you may be interested in listing your project on our platform: https://coinfocus.today/

CoinFocus aims to introduce innovative blockchain projects from all over the world in Korean language to the super active South Korean cryptocurrency investors. Your project will have direct access to this group of investors and users.

The listing fee is free! Plus, we mention you on our social posts. We also offer ICO Packages at 60% discount right now as a private, soft launch promotion. You can find the details of our ICO Packages on our services page. This means our packages start at only 2.8 ETH!

We also offer FREE banner spaces right now. So get in touch!

Thank you for your time. Talk soon!

Best,
Simon from CoinFocus

Telegram @CoinFocus_KR

** FREE LISTING **
** EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS **
All content in English & Korean => COINFOCUS
stingdau

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

This project deserves your attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships.
All this indicates that this project has a future. If we support him, everyone will win in the end!
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

Project for those who believe in the idea of revising the current system. Such start-ups now feel bad in the market, but with the right development, everything can change.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

You want to create OS system on blockchain like Windows? But which advantges here will be and why people must install you OS?
wiredideas

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:56:47 AM

This is an exceptional project with great vision and a solid team. I like your whitepaper too. I will follow you closely. Good luck with your token sale!

Thank you for your support. Crypto market right now is a real mess but with the support like this from our community, the struggle really becomes worth while.   \m/

wiredideas

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:58:48 AM

Hello,

This is Simon representing CoinFocus from South Korea. I’m reaching out to you because you may be interested in listing your project on our platform: https://coinfocus.today/

CoinFocus aims to introduce innovative blockchain projects from all over the world in Korean language to the super active South Korean cryptocurrency investors. Your project will have direct access to this group of investors and users.

The listing fee is free! Plus, we mention you on our social posts. We also offer ICO Packages at 60% discount right now as a private, soft launch promotion. You can find the details of our ICO Packages on our services page. This means our packages start at only 2.8 ETH!

We also offer FREE banner spaces right now. So get in touch!

Thank you for your time. Talk soon!

Best,
Simon from CoinFocus

Telegram @CoinFocus_KR

Thank you with this wonderful offer, I will get in touch with you via telegram soon.

wiredideas

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

Hello Blackbox Foundation Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Blackbox Foundation https://coindelite.com/ico-details-blackbox-foundation is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.5 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Wow! thank you very much for listing us in your prestigious site. We will update our profile there soon. Thanks again.

wiredideas

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:14:23 AM

You want to create OS system on blockchain like Windows? But which advantges here will be and why people must install you OS?

Please read our whitepaper to better understand this project but let me give you some backgrounder, there is an inherit disadvantages the current work system has for distributed companies , projects, and teams like expenses and quality of work to name a few. Blackbox OS will address that problem by gathering all workers in one platform putting measure and parameters to filter the best worker for you via our superb rating and reputation systems insuring only the best people for your project, team and company thus saving you a lot of money in return. This and a myriad of advantages over the traditional system of work will make you think why on earth somebody just thought about this today and not 10-15 years ago.   Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:39:35 AM

Global Connections - Jason Sosa, Founder of Blackbox Foundation

Full length interview HERE and whitelist HERE to buy our token

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

Good to see, many new things happening daily. But i don't see any announcement about the bounties whether it has been extended or it is stopped?
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

Your website countdown tell us "Pre-sale ENDS in 33 days". does it mean that there will be more months of ICO days besides this pre-ico sales?
if this project is really this good, why do the team needs to do pre-ico before another ICO. seem like you are not convince yourself that this can collect funds for the team to continue developing it. I'm not really convince this project to be revolutionary.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

irninafisah

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

many people contribute blackbox. it will support blackbox success project.
rteee123

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

Is the bounty company over or not?If not over then please tell me how long is this company?
sufcrop11

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

Amazing project
A spectacular team with highly skilled and competent professionals a very strong team will surely succeed and hit your goal.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

The idea of the project is quite interesting. But I am confused by the 50% discount on the purchase of tokens. Investors after the end of the ICO will begin to sell tokens for pennies and bring down their price for a long time.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

Most of all, I certainly like that each participant gets up to 80% of his share of the income from the project. This will be an incentive for many
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

The idea of the project is quite interesting. But I am confused by the 50% discount on the purchase of tokens. Investors after the end of the ICO will begin to sell tokens for pennies and bring down their price for a long time.
I do not think that many investors will immediately sell their coins. It seems to me that many will wait for a better time for sales
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: