Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackbox Operating System - The Future Of Work  (Read 26890 times)
nonakres

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

Hi all, Is there any proposal for bounty hunter?
Normally, all bounty related info specified in special groups
I see but would like to find people who are participating somewhere right now. Could anyone advice?
Look, I just have registered on BitMart Exchange and got 20 free BMX, moreover I received a 50% commission from direct referrals’ trading fees by inviting friends
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ovethgeza

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

I see but would like to find people who are participating somewhere right now. Could anyone advice?
Look, I just have registered on BitMart Exchange and got 20 free BMX, moreover I received a 50% commission from direct referrals’ trading fees by inviting friends
my hat! BitMart tokens have real cost so it's  a quite tempting offer
nonakres

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

my hat! BitMart tokens have real cost so it's  a quite tempting offer
Check all related details there bitmart.com
avalane9z

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

Hey there community. What do you guys think of the Internet OS? The sphere itself is developing every day as people are now more exacting and life is more fleeting. So I believe that Internet OS is kinda future with the number of features it can give all the users nowadays. I am not sure whether there are many projects, showing great performance in the sphere except Friend (the internet OS), but probably you now some other examples?
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

when is the distribution time for bounty campaign participants. seems still not. many say, will register on the BitMart exchange
if that happens the price of the Blackbox token will be the same as the beginning of the ICO, or vice versa
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

there is no announcement about the bounty, and the stake has not yet been calculated.
did the project fail?
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

there is no announcement about the bounty, and the stake has not yet been calculated.
did the project fail?
it doesn't seem like that, you can ask this information to a blackbox telegram, because the admin there is active and can give you the right answer, the blackbox is still in ICO period you don't need to worry and the bounty will be paid after the ICO is finished
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

i thought its over but now i saw they said in the telegram that ICO will start on Q1 of 2019?  Grin  jesus! are you guys sure this isn't a scam team?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mashutka444

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

The blackbox token bridges the gap between the decentralized world and allow organizations to unleash the power of distributed technology,artificial intelligence and other forefront technologies.
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

i thought its over but now i saw they said in the telegram that ICO will start on Q1 of 2019?  Grin  jesus! are you guys sure this isn't a scam team?

It's not a Scam. The team understands that they have little chance to collect hard cap on the bear market and therefore the team constantly transfers the beginning of the sale.

Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

It is unlikely that this is a scam project. They have a fairly good rating. Yes, I agree that they delayed the implementation of the ICO, but this is not surprising for the current period of time. Most ICOs are postponed / extended / transferred / divided into rounds and so on.
Team Blackbox I wish you success!
panosdada

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

It is unlikely that this is a scam project. They have a fairly good rating. Yes, I agree that they delayed the implementation of the ICO, but this is not surprising for the current period of time. Most ICOs are postponed / extended / transferred / divided into rounds and so on.
Team Blackbox I wish you success!
But I am not sure that the situation will change in 2019.. The team for success should greatly reduce the hard cap..

xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list! All fats about Blackbox Foundation (BBOS) you may look on our website. Thank you for your attention!
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:04:20 AM

It's not a Scam. The team understands that they have little chance to collect hard cap on the bear market and therefore the team constantly transfers the beginning of the sale.

Maybe now based on the market situation they moved their crowdsale dates because their expectations will not reach due to market fluctuation and this makes them postpone their crowdsale.
panosdada

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

Maybe now based on the market situation they moved their crowdsale dates because their expectations will not reach due to market fluctuation and this makes them postpone their crowdsale.
Quite true. But I think they need an active marketing campaign. Otherwise, the team will not be able to attract investors.

wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:20:44 AM

Don't expect nothing spectacular to happened in 2019. Mainstream of multinational companies and governments will not cut the branch on which sit. They are not here to help crypto community to grow independently and take most of the rewards from brilliant blockchain technology. Rather it seems they are looking how to isolate crypto community from today's world system. It means crypto community is left to grow up on its own and it will be hard and long process until it stand up on its own feet.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:52:45 AM

I think the team don't have any confidence in the project that's why they moved the crowdsale in Q1 of 2019, while others are successfully raising money and reaching their hard cap without any problem.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

I think the team don't have any confidence in the project that's why they moved the crowdsale in Q1 of 2019, while others are successfully raising money and reaching their hard cap without any problem.

I thought so. There are team that still pursue to continue ICO even in these bear market, one that we see are struggling to collect funds. I can see they do have good project so they weren't cancelling.

Are they sure they are not going to move the token sale if the bear continues in Q1?
I think the bear will still be here til mid of 2019.

T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

Blackbox is a group of candidates of sciences, managers and technologists who join forces to create the future !!!!!!!
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

They've not been here for quite awhile already. Had they turned scam or what? There had been teams that did ICO this year but failed to distribute their tokens and chances is that they will turn scam this time. Like blackbox, Bitfence did an ICO this year they kept moving the dates of distribution after they promise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: