Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackbox Operating System - The Future Of Work  (Read 26892 times)
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

They've not been here for quite awhile already. Had they turned scam or what? There had been teams that did ICO this year but failed to distribute their tokens and chances is that they will turn scam this time. Like blackbox, Bitfence did an ICO this year they kept moving the dates of distribution after they promise.
Blackbox won't end scam I'm sure it's 100%, they have succeeded in Pre Sale,
we just wait until their token sale is held in 2019

Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:38:33 AM

They've not been here for quite awhile already. Had they turned scam or what? There had been teams that did ICO this year but failed to distribute their tokens and chances is that they will turn scam this time. Like blackbox, Bitfence did an ICO this year they kept moving the dates of distribution after they promise.
If I may know what month they will sell their tokens because I personally do not know and need clear information so that later I will not be confused and hopefully when sales of tokens can be successful
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:34:08 AM

I hope they are not as well, i know times are very hard for ico's as well because of this very harsh market condition but it is very important for project to be open and transparent to investors about situation of sale,
I think if mainsale is scheduled for 2019 hopefully market has recovered and they can raise good funds to move project forward.

trader4fun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

Hello admin,
We added your project Blackbox to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/blackbox
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

I hope they are not as well, i know times are very hard for ico's as well because of this very harsh market condition but it is very important for project to be open and transparent to investors about situation of sale,
I think if mainsale is scheduled for 2019 hopefully market has recovered and they can raise good funds to move project forward.
Hopefully the Blackbox team strategy that starts its ICO in 2019 will have a good results and not disappoint,
because some experts say that BTC will be to the moon again in 2019

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:02:08 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 03:26:10 PM by D1jay

Hopefully the Blackbox team strategy that starts its ICO in 2019 will have a good results and not disappoint,
because some experts say that BTC will be to the moon again in 2019

Yeah and other experts still speculate btc to go to zero in 2019, hardly anyone really know exactly what will happen in crypto market come 2019, but either way only good project with great potentials and ideas can survive or have people support their crowd funding, all we can do is watch what will unfold in the next coming weeks.

zengis
Copper Member

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:14:43 PM

I feel this project is a new future in managing a job, the BlackBox Project is built by a team that has a very good education degree and I hope this platform can truly be realized as soon as possible.
jasonsosa

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:34:10 PM

I'd like to thank everyone for their interest in Blackbox. I'm the CEO and Founder Jason Sosa. Blackbox is not a scam. We are all real people with a genuine passion to make a difference. To date, we've received over 1,000 white list registrations during the pre-sale, recruited an amazing roster, prominent advisors, and spoke to thousands all over the world at conferences big and small. Despite our best efforts and personally investing over $100k of my own money, we did not hit our goal. Many of the registrations were either fraudulent or simply didn't submit the ETH. We're currently in the process of refunding the amounts we did receive. The ICO pre-sale registration has been closed.

Could we have done a token swap or another creative shuffle to spoof our progress? Perhaps, but artificial metrics to boost perceived value isn't what we're about. There was an early decision to stand strong on our values of authenticity and integrity in our vision, and for how we conduct ourselves. This is something I'm glad we didn't want to compromise on.

Over the last year, we've worked really hard and learned a lot. A team of over 50+ people went in full force expecting the market conditions to remain favorable. These are some of the most brilliant people I've ever worked with. Our fundraising strategy depended on crowdfunding to make this happen. Many small donations. We knew that our project was not necessarily investable with traditional private investors or VCs due to the nature of upending a labor model for the economic system. Our vision is to inspire and gather like-minded people to unite for a better way to work. We didn't want to build on top of the money over people model that has exemplified the way business gets done. We want to make a cooperative model between talent all over the world, and remove barriers to opportunity as a long term vision. We understood it was a big audacious goal to unify labor and capital and that it isn't something that can happen overnight.

The project started as a social experiment uniting people from all over the world to build the infrastructure as a connective tissue required for a "decentralized future of work." However, without a substantial investment from a benefactor, social impact fund, non-profit, family fund, philanthropy institute, or some kind of partnership, we won't be able to build the MVP solution or platform as planned in our timeline and roadmap.

So where does Blackbox go from here?

Blackbox AI will continue to provide information architecture for intelligent ecosystems as a consulting professional services business.

Blackbox Foundation will continue its mission, but the timing for an ICO doesn't look favorable right now. Q2 doesn't appear to look any better. Over the next few months, I'll continue to work on projects, speak, give interviews, and promote the decentralized philosophy we pioneered and inspired so many to contribute to this Future of Work project. One of the challenges that need to be solved is breaking down the narrative to something that is relatable and immediate, not 10 years in the future. The best way to validate this concept is to make a proof of concept on a small scale. That is where we'll be focused until the market improves. Real and substantial progress for this governance model comes from affecting people, not just bits.

We are always looking for clients, partners, and believers to help us bring this vision to life. To all the people that contribute to our vision and continue to support us, thank you. We will rise like a phoenix when the timing is right.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:58:13 PM

I'd like to thank everyone for their interest in Blackbox. I'm the CEO and Founder Jason Sosa. Blackbox is not a scam. We are all real people with a genuine passion to make a difference. To date, we've received over 1,000 white list registrations during the pre-sale, recruited an amazing roster, prominent advisors, and spoke to thousands all over the world at conferences big and small. Despite our best efforts and personally investing over $100k of my own money, we did not hit our goal. Many of the registrations were either fraudulent or simply didn't submit the ETH. We're currently in the process of refunding the amounts we did receive. The ICO pre-sale registration has been closed.

Could we have done a token swap or another creative shuffle to spoof our progress? Perhaps, but artificial metrics to boost perceived value isn't what we're about. There was an early decision to stand strong on our values of authenticity and integrity in our vision, and for how we conduct ourselves. This is something I'm glad we didn't want to compromise on.

Over the last year, we've worked really hard and learned a lot. A team of over 50+ people went in full force expecting the market conditions to remain favorable. These are some of the most brilliant people I've ever worked with. Our fundraising strategy depended on crowdfunding to make this happen. Many small donations. We knew that our project was not necessarily investable with traditional private investors or VCs due to the nature of upending a labor model for the economic system. Our vision is to inspire and gather like-minded people to unite for a better way to work. We didn't want to build on top of the money over people model that has exemplified the way business gets done. We want to make a cooperative model between talent all over the world, and remove barriers to opportunity as a long term vision. We understood it was a big audacious goal to unify labor and capital and that it isn't something that can happen overnight.

The project started as a social experiment uniting people from all over the world to build the infrastructure as a connective tissue required for a "decentralized future of work." However, without a substantial investment from a benefactor, social impact fund, non-profit, family fund, philanthropy institute, or some kind of partnership, we won't be able to build the MVP solution or platform as planned in our timeline and roadmap.

Blackbox AI will continue to provide information architecture for intelligent ecosystems as a consulting professional services business.

Blackbox Foundation will continue its mission, but the timing for an ICO doesn't look favorable right now. Q2 doesn't appear to look any better. Over the next few months, I'll continue to work on projects, speak, give interviews, and promote the decentralized philosophy we pioneered and inspired so many to contribute to this Future of Work project. One of the challenges that need to be solved is breaking down the narrative to something that is relatable and immediate, not 10 years in the future. The best way to validate this concept is to make a proof of concept on a small scale. That is where we'll be focused until the market improves. Real and substantial progress for this governance model comes from affecting people, not just bits.

We are always looking for clients, partners, and believers to help us bring this vision to life. To all the people that contribute to our vision and continue to support us, thank you. We will rise like a phoenix when the timing is right.

Thank you for coming here and sharing these honest words with us.
It is true that this is not the best time to raise funds.
So ICO is postponed to an unknown date.
Good luck and see you in better times.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:27:29 PM

I'm waiting for the start of ICO, I believe in the project and I think that BlackBox will succeed . I will wait for any news on terms .
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:58:49 AM

Can the situation in the cryptocurrency market affect the timing of the ICO in the future? can there be any more postponements of these dates ?
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:04:28 AM

We are still waiting for the continuation of the Blackbox for the future, this development will bring the Blackbox to a better level.
Many participants will pay attention to team performance.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:07:53 AM

Exactly, they mentioned that in 2019, they are going to start their crowd sales but there is no exact date when they are going to start their crowd sales. During presale, they managed to reach the soft cap but they mentioned this year they are going to distribute the tokens to bounty people and as well as to the investors.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:46:04 AM

Exactly, they mentioned that in 2019, they are going to start their crowd sales but there is no exact date when they are going to start their crowd sales. During presale, they managed to reach the soft cap but they mentioned this year they are going to distribute the tokens to bounty people and as well as to the investors.
Don't hope too much for this project anymore because Blacbox has actually been shut down for over a year now and we have not seen any signs that they will return because of the fact that they deceived all investors. I was really disappointed with their way of doing things and it took me a long time to work with them, but until now I didn't receive any tokens so I could determine this was scam project and we should forget this project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:19:21 AM

Don't hope too much for this project anymore because Blacbox has actually been shut down for over a year now and we have not seen any signs that they will return because of the fact that they deceived all investors. I was really disappointed with their way of doing things and it took me a long time to work with them, but until now I didn't receive any tokens so I could determine this was scam project and we should forget this project

Yes, there are many people worked for this project and waiting for them to conduct their ICO in the market but we don't see any update from them. I think there are many people worked for this project which we don't receive any tokens from the team and it is better for us to move on to another project.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:54:39 AM

Yes, there are many people worked for this project and waiting for them to conduct their ICO in the market but we don't see any update from them. I think there are many people worked for this project which we don't receive any tokens from the team and it is better for us to move on to another project.
if you take part in a bounty program, I don't think you need to worry about it, indeed, everyone waiting for Blackbox to do their ICO or IEO,
what I'm worried about is that a participant in a private sale will definitely be very unfortunate if this project falls

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 01:40:07 PM

if you take part in a bounty program, I don't think you need to worry about it, indeed, everyone waiting for Blackbox to do their ICO or IEO,
what I'm worried about is that a participant in a private sale will definitely be very unfortunate if this project falls

I don't think there are much private sale participants, its probably just the team themselves as I don't see anyone complain about them not doing something right now. That Jason Sosa account is probably even fake. Very ironic the project says the "Future of Work" but the team itself isn't working. Believe it or not, I can name more projects doing ICO last year that went puff and all their channels gone.

markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:36:49 AM

What happens with this project? They did not collect the necessary funds to run product? Or the reason for something else?
From what read in the ann all the timelines are postponed and the black box has become a real box for the loss of funds for many here.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:22:26 PM

What happens with this project? They did not collect the necessary funds to run product? Or the reason for something else?
From what read in the ann all the timelines are postponed and the black box has become a real box for the loss of funds for many here.

Their twitter almost empty of news... May be they are waiting for good time conduct ICOor IEO... but if they raised some money on private sale they should work and must have already some result of work  Huh
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:28:56 AM

Their twitter almost empty of news... May be they are waiting for good time conduct ICOor IEO... but if they raised some money on private sale they should work and must have already some result of work  Huh

This is the reason why ico is no longer collected. I invested money in this project and eventually they disappeared with them.
As for me, it's a scam!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: