Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] [AIRDROP] [VNX] Venox PoS Masternode ZeRoCoin Mobile Staking  (Read 24763 times)
JasonLumen

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

mobile pos quite a new idea, anyways how to protect privacy of the users, any chance to reduce the risk to leak the personal info, privacy is top priority for mobile pos. P.S Enox dev scam again in NODEX project...

The protection of personal informations is very important to us. The topic security and privacy are high on the List. As CryptoMafia said above we can´t provide any further information just yet.
sabba380

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

Here is one of my favorite coins around here .. VENOX is the one im talking about the one i always support all the time.

join VNX discord and join the best community https://discord.gg/mCBwg4Q
bitbay84

Activity: 180
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

I've been cheated by the enox team. Moments after we realized that enox is an exit scam, all users and investors were collected on the new server. People who did a great job were carefully selected. Fork enox will prevent fraudsters from manipulating the market. Venox is a great project and i'm not afraid that someone will deceive me here.
Crypto_Mafia_

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
https://discord.gg/zuRfphS

Auto rating by CryptoTeam is
⭐⭐⭐⭐
27 points

Decoration: several decoration text, many links, image
Plans: progress
Info: premine, name algo, document
Wallet: github
Mining: pool
Social: discord, twitter, facebook

Rules of auto rating you can see on
https://discord.gg/G5HZHFN

On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

Awesome Cheesy
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

Good job guys. hope we can see VENOX runnig like a rocket soon. Thank you for your great work admin!

Ken-san

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

Does Venox primarily consider Mobile PoS?
Is Wallet always running in the background?
I am worried about battery consumption, but I think that it is an interesting attempt.
Valerioscala

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

Making the effort to imagine the near future i can see Mobile POS like a daily use technology worldwide distributed.
On the other hand i see an impervious road. What DEVs are accepting is a great challenge, but if they succeed then will be glory.
It will be a very long journey.
GL!
bitbay84

Activity: 180
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

I am worried about battery consumption, but I think that it is an interesting attempt.

Developers will definitely not make mobile pos to quickly consume batteries, it would not make sense. At this point you can stake coin on PC with mac linux and windows and have profit from masternod. Mobile staking is under development.
coreyou (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:12:16 AM

Developers will definitely not make mobile pos to quickly consume batteries, it would not make sense. At this point you can stake coin on PC with mac linux and windows and have profit from masternod. Mobile staking is under development.

;-) we found an way ;-)

stay tuned
materazi

Activity: 694
Merit: 10

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

Polish translation reserved
coreyou (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:13:22 AM

many thanks to "all" supporters and VENOX enthusiastic, it's great fun to accompany the success and to build it up piece by piece.
Our growth is rapid and leads almost daily to very important milstones.

we have a lot of active members and still need others who want to actively support also mobile apps with our others.

We assist everyone who is involved and we support each other.
Mattia92

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

How to join the airdrop campaign?
coreyou (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

How to join the airdrop campaign?

the informations about not announced in moment,  stay tuned and you will find it until its announced
bikers online

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
https://discord.gg/zuRfphS

Auto rating by CryptoTeam is
⭐⭐⭐⭐
27 points

Decoration: several decoration text, many links, image
Plans: progress
Info: premine, name algo, document
Wallet: github
Mining: pool
Social: discord, twitter, facebook

Rules of auto rating you can see on
https://discord.gg/G5HZHFN

On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

Awesome Cheesy
very good news for a new project, there will be many more who will be interested to become ivestor this project. hope projectnya run smoothly and success
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

I have recieved my enox swap for Venox. yes the community is awesome. Head into our discord and feel it yourself. wait for the airdrop announcement.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
raguidb

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

Hi all..Swapped my Enox into Venox without any problem, received my Venox within time. Great team with great idea behind Venox..Go for it...Loving Venox Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

i got my swap coins and already get stakes
thanks for take over this project, i'm sure you will do better than those damn idiots scammers
Thanosmel88

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

New venox team is very Active and help all People in the Discord also a STRONG community behind this project. I can say that they are 24/7 Active. They also worked hard for this New project. I made the coin swap from enox to Venox And I got my New coins too fast. Stacking going very good right now.
Thanks And keep it up guys.
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

Venox came to life the day the developers of Enox abandoned their community and left their supporters stranded.
Within this community, a unlikely group of highly skilled individuals came together.  We loved the ideologies that Enox represented, and we wanted to make those concepts a reality.
So we decided to take the community over and give all Enox holders 1:1 swap for Venox [VNX
Vladarns

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

In this ocean of projects and scams it is a real refreshment to see some project and some team which had such skill and high level of professionalism to save and resurrect an original and potentially revolutionary project (mob POS) from a scam!
Recent swap of enox to venox went smoothly within an hour, which is one more reason to have confidence in this particular team!

And as we can all see, they are continuing with serious work , going further, with the full support of enthusiastic community (me included   Smiley )

Honestly, I am delighted with this idea of mobile POS and sincerely hope it will be completely and utterly successful in no time , moving the limits, building the future......

keep up the good work, guys

fingers crossed Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: