Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump separation of families at the border  (Read 188 times)
Mobeecryptotech (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

Due to the public outcry that greeted Donald Trump's decision to separate the families of illegal immigrants, Donald Trump has reversed the policy.
His decision to reverse the policy was a noble move on his part.  I believe that children should not be deprived of the care and love they deserve. And if the illegal immigrants would be prosecuted,  the families should be detained together.
Finally,  the American government should take steps to ensure children taken away from their parents should be reunited with them once again. And to American parents not able to reunite with their kids,  American citizenship should be given to them (as reparation). Although nothing can replace the loss of a child,  it's only fair the parents should be given a second chance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:28:12 AM

How would you feel about a parent who has a young child in the back seat of their car while driving after having a lot to drink -- enough to put the parent well over the "legal limit" of alcohol in their blood to be driving? Do you think it would be right to take away the child from this parent because the parent has shown willful disregard of the child's safety?

PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

Its a complicated issue, in one hand what kinda father puts their children in harm way, on the other hand if you are desperate and have no 1 to take care your children i guess one doesn t properly evaluate the risk and ends taking them  along
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

How would you feel about a parent who has a young child in the back seat of their car while driving after having a lot to drink -- enough to put the parent well over the "legal limit" of alcohol in their blood to be driving? Do you think it would be right to take away the child from this parent because the parent has shown willful disregard of the child's safety?

I'm not sure I follow your analogy - in one instance there is willful endangerment in the other they probably came to the US illegally so their kid(s) could have a better life. If the only link you're making is the 'legality' or lack of it in both actions then that's a pretty weak argument. What is illegal isn't always morally wrong and vice versa. Maybe I'm misinterpreting your argument; if so then I apologize in advance. 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Jeeperz74

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

No need to separate anyone just send them all back at once and problem solved. You come here illegally don't expect constitutional rights since you aren't a citizen to begin with.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:07:18 AM

I'm not sure I follow your analogy - in one instance there is willful endangerment in the other they probably came to the US illegally so their kid(s) could have a better life. If the only link you're making is the 'legality' or lack of it in both actions then that's a pretty weak argument. What is illegal isn't always morally wrong and vice versa. Maybe I'm misinterpreting your argument; if so then I apologize in advance. 
Crossing the border illegally is not the same as going on a day hike. Hundreds of people die every year while crossing the border, most of which are not violence related. Further, ignoring the fact that crossing the border in itself is illegal, there is a lot of illegal activity on the border that puts anyone who crosses in harms way.

I would also dispute that parents are crossing with their kids for their kids to have a better life. The number of adults detained with children nearly match the number of children detained with adults, which indicates that most adults bring exactly one child across the border. I would argue this indicates that people are bringing one child with them in order to avoid getting detained by ICE.

One good example of the above happening is the girl who was recently featured on the cover of TIME magazine. According to news reports, according to the father, the girl's mother brought her daughter across the border illegally several years ago, the daughter was never separated from her mother, however, the mother left multiple other children behind when she left.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

I'm look for some good reliable stats on this. I'm highly sceptical of media narrative that "evil Trump" is just being evil. This has been a growing problem for years with a large number of the children being taken into custody being unaccompanied or trafficked. Safety of children is the major concern of course, but I do not accept the simplified dichotomy that is often presented to us by leftwing media, that open borders is a viable option. That would be pure insanity.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:41:15 AM

This law was specifically targeted so that the immigrants could stop from gaining American citizenship which is affecting their economy and they stop entering the more peoples in the country and maybe they have a thread to disturb the economy that is why they made this type of rules.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

Due to the public outcry that greeted Donald Trump's decision to separate the families of illegal immigrants, Donald Trump has reversed the policy.
His decision to reverse the policy was a noble move on his part.  I believe that children should not be deprived of the care and love they deserve. And if the illegal immigrants would be prosecuted,  the families should be detained together.
Finally,  the American government should take steps to ensure children taken away from their parents should be reunited with them once again. And to American parents not able to reunite with their kids,  American citizenship should be given to them (as reparation). Although nothing can replace the loss of a child,  it's only fair the parents should be given a second chance

you are still to immature to understand the exponential nature of human reproduction. One day you will, I hope it will not be at the point where your only accessible food source is another human.

This law was specifically targeted so that the immigrants could stop from gaining American citizenship which is affecting their economy and they stop entering the more peoples in the country and maybe they have a thread to disturb the economy that is why they made this type of rules.

the overpopulation overflux... where there is space they will come, having been breed to feed their moms, and from what they left they will make where they colonize.

you can't educated exponential breeding... because first you will have to feed them, meaning you will be stretched just to remove their shits... it's a deadly loop...

and remmeber their the exponential of grow, and the free fall collapse of the true dark side... don't forget they ain't no "fail switch" no back up, nothing, one planet... and they continue to be "born now"...

and guess who the genocidists plant to kill first? the whites... the only one who could oppose them... then for all the rest not linked in the shanghai defense agreement and no read to stop breeding... because understand the sarcifices of china, there will be no hope for you...

anyway... what's the point... you didn't heard the frogg and the scorpion story?  or the forzen snake and the old girl? not heard the story of letting one in...

learning about parasitism is very interesting...

how nature surpass the human mind is always impressive... 

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

Deportation of immigrants has been happening for a long time. even before Trumps presidency  but it wasn't as published because Obama was president and other topics were more important. Another important factor is that not only mexicans are being imported, people from asia , europe and africa are being deported just as much, with Trumps presidency, everything is blamed on him. I think people should look into facts more.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

Deportation of immigrants has been happening for a long time. even before Trumps presidency  but it wasn't as published because Obama was president and other topics were more important. Another important factor is that not only mexicans are being imported, people from asia , europe and africa are being deported just as much, with Trumps presidency, everything is blamed on him. I think people should look into facts more.

they just want to white genocide the european population... where ever they are... by all means necessary.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
p4npos

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

This is one of the greatest crimes against humanity. I can't believe that people are defending his decision. My heart breaks for the families suffering because of him. I hope that Donald Trump takes back his decision. I hope he finds some mercy in his heart and reviews his decision.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

What would you do if you caught parents with children robbing a bank? 

Would you put both parents and children in the same prison cell?  Or would you separate them?  Would you think that the parents were irresponsible by taking their kids to rob the bank?

There is no such thing as illegal immigrants.  All immigrants are legal.  That is why there is an IMMIGRATION ACT.

People who cross the border illegally are not immigrants.  They are just people who crossed the border illegally.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 01:50:50 PM by Spendulus

What would you do if you caught parents with children robbing a bank?  

Would you put both parents and children in the same prison cell?  ....

Yes let's start with the Clintons.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: