Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS+MN] Charity Coin  (Read 1711 times)
rangulicon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

German Translation of ANN Details

Charity Coin ist eine neue Kryptowährung, die das Ziel verfolgt, Wohltätigkeitsorganisationen den Weg in die Kryptowelt zu zeigen und sie hier finanziell zu unterstützen.

Derzeit gibt es viel hochqualitative Projekte, die leider aufgrund der finanziellen Möglichkeiten nicht relasiert werden können.
Es besteht ein stark wachsendes Feld, welches durch Transaktionen mit Kryptowährung monetär erfolgreich ist.  Charity coin soll hier das soziale Element einfügen, so dass Wohltätigkeitsorganisationen an dem finanziellen Gewinn teilhaben können.

Der Plan beinhaltet die Druchführung von zunächst 10 Workshops, welche durch einen Zusätzlichen jede Woche ergänzt werden. Im Workshop wird den Wohltätigkeitsorganisationen der konkrete Weg in die Kryptowelt aufgezeigt mit zusätzlicher finanzieller Unterstützung, welches direkt der betreffenden Organistation zu Gute kommt.

Ab dem 4.Quartal 2018 wird das Spendenorganistationssystem eröffnet: 3% von jedem Block werden an ein vorher von der Gemeinschaft ausgewähltes Projekt ausgeschüttet, für 1 Quartal. Die Blockcain sorgt dafür, dass jede Transaktion verfolgbar ist und jeder zu jedem Zeitpunkt den Geldfluß beobachten kann. Die Infrastuktur der Charity coin macht dies möglich.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rangulicon

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

Pre-Sale is starting in less than 10 minutes!
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

A way of helping people has many ways, one of them would be this kind of project.
With project like this, i was hoping that it will be able to be applied globally across the world.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

I like to welcome this project because noble goal that is delivered is very rational, most important issue that is very important to help others around the world is the collection of funds that are too complicated and long because regulation of each bank is different. I hope all goes well
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for CHRT. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.
@everyone CHRT may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/CHRT

Regards,
Aiodex Team
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

I like to welcome this project because noble goal that is delivered is very rational, most important issue that is very important to help others around the world is the collection of funds that are too complicated and long because regulation of each bank is different. I hope all goes well

i'm just wondering why the pre-sale needs to be in discord. since, it is a charity coin, everything should be transparent. otherwise, this is just another coin using the name of charity to gain something for themselves.
TheFrenchGuy

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

i'm just wondering why the pre-sale needs to be in discord. since, it is a charity coin, everything should be transparent. otherwise, this is just another coin using the name of charity to gain something for themselves.

Because this is a confirmed scam.

Dev has fired his 2 advisors from the project for no reason (or they probably found out everything was a lie) and the team keeps dodging explaining why.

The project is based on absolutely nothing, a broken supply (just give a look at the online explorer to see how the team is cheating with the supply), and to finish, a masternode presale at 0.6 btc, WAYYYYYYY to expensive for something this bad.
paroking

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

Please tell me the basis of the distribution ratio of reward (3%).
If you are sending to an existing charity, can you prove the specific number reaching the people you need?
I am still skeptical about your project. Because there is no concrete path for you to actually contribute.
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

I think that it is a very good idea using Crypto.
Global humanitarian problems,
Organizations that work to resolve,
I think it is a considerable advantage to be able to easily obtain these information.
Crypto to use for that makes a lot of sense.
I am concerned about the future.
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

Charity Coin Hacked or peeled.
This leads to a new chain. They do not pay to areas with charity coins or stolen coins on the old chain.
Others are punished for their mistakes. Think carefully before investing in this coin.
You may be the ones who will suffer from the mistakes that the team will make in the future.
There were close to 400 CHARITY Coin and I told them 10 days ago.
Now he says you did not take them from me. It does not help solve the problem.
Think well before investing.

SCAM Charity Coin
crystal558

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

It's a cool project!
Really interesting idea and realisation

Yeah, they were reload the chain because they were send coins up front for marketing work and don't get it so they were needed to reload chain after it  Grin
But everyone take the coins back as I know.

This project will be on crypto-bridge soon, so I wish good luck to you, guys!
enginsev

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:24:11 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 07:43:54 PM by enginsev

I'm just asking that.
Why was the chain reloaded?

Hacked?
Was it robbery?
Is there a big mistake in the program?

If all of these were major problems and why they were not shared with the community.
If not, why was the new chain loaded.
martincic

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

So, Charity is a good thing. How can you guarantee that we are not just donating money to your pocket?
enginsev

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

I want to pay the money in my wallet, I just dig 140 CHARITY with staking.
valivarthi

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

I want to pay the money in my wallet, I just dig 140 CHARITY with staking.

Thats really awesome Enginsey - keep updating your great experience about Charity will help newbees like me i should look for mn

twitter: @radharanivarma
Charity Wallet Address: CQt1EXbcNfeT44FYMv9E8V6KRyhtKzycbD
Xbow

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

i have joined in charity.. I like charity's activity. #trivia is awesome.
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:02:58 AM

It seems like this is the same as the 1st charity coin CHT which didn't work (fishy). Do you have the list of charity? Or what specific charity are you focused on. Hoping that you are not using charity just to scam people.

I just got banned from their Discord for warning people to be carefull on coins that only sell coins and are not mineable. Also their invite scam stuff makes peopl spam other discords but once people complain about this in main chat it's also something u will get banned for. Don't get scammed by these idiots.

Oh seriously? How did you warn the people in general. Did it sound like hate speech?
lolkek777

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

Nice project guys. Wish you all the best. Smiley
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

Hello, I'm interested since today in Charity and I must say that reading the comments on this thread leaves me pensive ... Roll Eyes

Between messages of like 'to the moon' and those who denounce a scam I confess to be a little lost ... If someone has reliable information to light my candle ... For the moment, I do not engage Smiley
Kawsar_DA

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

I following this project since it Launched and i am interested about charity coin.. They paid CB for the listing hope Charity will list within a week so that i can grab some from exchange✅😎   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: