Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is most likely going to die, here is why...  (Read 2829 times)
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

It is difficult to imagine what will happen to the jam. He is unpredictable strongly. But I believe that this industry will continue its rapid growth and development
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

It is difficult to imagine what will happen to the jam. He is unpredictable strongly. But I believe that this industry will continue its rapid growth and development

For me bitcoin will recover and grow day by day, because it is a new creation in the payment system. Althrough at this time it's hard to implement worldwide. Because many places no internet but it will come, all over the world by the future.
ggabieclaire

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

Let's not forget the fact that it's decentralized
shu_22

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

The market panic is the thing which affects the BTC's price to a large extent but currently this coin is seeing many positive steps all around so it has less possibility of going down. Adoption of BTC and blockchain by many governments is a thing which will push the coin to a higher value in the coming times. Apart from that, the number of merchants accepting and dealing in cryptocurrencies are also increasing per day which is making Bitcoin's value in the market a good one and when it comes to the investment and trading market, Risk-taking ability has to be there to make it big but all decisions are to be taken wisely.
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

I think you are just trying really hard to convince yourself that bitcoin will just die so that you don't regret no investing 6 years ago which would have made you really rich by this time if you did. Bitcoin did skyrocket though, last year that is, and is now increasing again in price. I think now would be a good decision to buy if you want to make money.
pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

1. Bitcoin value is all based on sentiment.

Isn't sentiment the key driver of most markets? If there is positive sentiment, the buyers will buy, if there is negative sentiment the sellers will sell.

esteam0115

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

I'm also not sure about the future of bitcoin, things just go against bitcoin. Bitcoin is arguably a very stable and flexible currency codec and it is also believed that bitcoin will set up all new records by bringing its value to a very high value. But you look at its price now, It's still growing day by day and I see that it's going to grow this year.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

I do not own any bitcoin, but I knew about bitcoin 6 years ago, before most people even heard about it. Except I didn't buy it then, I was wrong about that prediction. So I am trying to see if I can make some money now.

But looking into the future, I am still not convinced about bitcoin. Before anyone get all defensive, I would like to know WHY you think it will go up. Because I would like to make some money too.  Grin

In my view, there are several problems:

1. Bitcoin value is all based on sentiment. Most people say it is under valued now, but that is only a reflection of how you feel about it. And this is fine, because in comparison most stock prices are irrational as well (especially these days). people make lots of money buying over valued stocks. But the problem I see is that the fear-of-missing-out sentiment has passed. Almost everyone know about bitcoin now. And they also know Bitcoin has dropped 70% of the value since its highest peak? Once someone get burned by something, the others will be a lot more cautious. And when people become rational about a investment that is built on sentiment, that is a huge problem for future growth. there are many examples of puffed up stocks crashing down to earth, and never to recover its value. The ones that can recover and soar in the long run all have great business fundamental to support its value, in other words "making money".

2. Bitcoin is no longer unique. Regardless of what people say, bitcoin is not like gold. Sure, the amount of bitcoin is finite, but it is not unique compared to other cryptocurrency. The only thing special about it, is the name itself. And there are tons of new cryptocurrencies now, and people can create infinitely more types, IF it is profitable. Correct me if I am wrong, what is the fundamental difference between a "bitcoin" and a "ripple" other than the value? nothing at all.

3. technology risks. There is always a possibility a more advanced cryptocurrency will emerge and completely outshine bitcoin. I believe there are already some cryptocurrency that transact faster than bitcoin? Not sure of the detail but I have read it somewhere. And when it happens again and again bitcoin will be wiped out. Remember we used to use CDs? tapes? camera films? Bitcoin was created almost a decade ago, that is a lifetime ago in the technology world.

other issues: practicality, and safety. It doesn't actually make paying for something easier, and some argue this is safer than traditional banking, well just look at the news of people lost coins or got hacked.

I do think it is possible for bitcoin to go up (not skyrocket though), but it seems the headwind is getting really strong. So why do you think you should hold on? Instead of just saying "it will go to the moon", "it will change the world", please provide reason.
Bitcoin will never kick the bucket since a great many bitcoins is exist and at whatever point web exist bitcoin survive. additionally people groups discuss contrarily about bitcoin in light of the fact that market in downtrend likewise these sort of frenzy making by whales who are controlling business sector and purchasing bitcoins from freeze people groups and they making benefit in bullish market so tolerance attendant and experience merchant never offer their bitcoin in misfortune.
Well if you really interested to know the reason why bitcoin is going to die then let me tell you some of it. Possibly bitcoin would be dead if its users lost their interest to the system itself. If bitcoin is no longer a beneficial system then I think that could be a reason of its death. One last thing is its price that if will be kept low then it will surely affect the bitcoin.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

Are you sure bitcoin is going to die because of these reasons. Bitcoin is the most unique techology that has ever happened to the finanncial sector. Bitcoin for striving for 9 years , It wont die like other inventions.
For me bitcoin will never die as long as there are investors who invest big and there's people who buy and sell bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most advance technology for now and many people will patronize as well.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

I think it never be die.Sometimes its price go down.Bitcoin price are not stable in the market.When it price go down people were say its it will die. I think the reason is the fear of losing money in people. Also scam projects have a big effect on this and the number grows.

I think that bitcoin will not die for now, its because bitcoin dont have competitor. The dropping of its price is just because of its volatility and its normal, and also by the supply and demand. I said now because i think that maybe the future of bitcoin is bright or not, its because its possible that someone might created bitcoin competitor, as we can see, technology runs us now and technology is upgrading fast, as the technology upgrades, many opportunities will come.

florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

nothing lasts forever. if he grows up very much, then this will earn a lot of people. at some point, any technology reaches its peak
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

I believe that the existence of bitcoin I also believe that we have chosen the investment direction when we invest in the bitcoin market it will not be easy to beat as we increasingly make the bitcoin become playable more developed
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

I don't think that's a good reason for his death. On the contrary, I believe that bitcoin will live forever, at least until the "Satoshi" is found, it will remain the first coin in the world.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

Bitcoin is most likely to die for the mind of those who didn't believe it and has no enough knowledge about bitcoin. Bitcoin has a strong foundation that cannot easily broken. It is always decreasing but always rise. Bitcoin keep strong coins in the market despite of the current downtrend and a lot of FUD but i believe bitcoin will recover soon no matter what happen.
agentog

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:29:05 AM

I think bitcoin uniqueness lies in its genesis. Initially, it was adopted by IT-enthusiasts and libertarian who obtained a fair share of it and believe in it ideologically. That means that these people won't let anyone devour or destroy bitcoin.

This is a really great point in regards to keep in mind when thinking about a floor for prices.
Marachgalthena

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

Still many many keeps say that bitcoin prices will go up ignore all the prove have in this post and don't explain why  Huh.
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

I think you are just trying really hard to convince yourself that bitcoin will just die so that you don't regret no investing 6 years ago which would have made you really rich by this time if you did. Bitcoin did skyrocket though, last year that is, and is now increasing again in price. I think now would be a good decision to buy if you want to make money.

I really agree with you because it's better to think about the future of it and how you can get profit from using Bitcoin. It is new technologies that cannot die in real time.

conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

Bitcoin cannot die. As long as internet cannot die, then cryptocurrencies will not die. Its easier for completing financial transactions. It brings your money close to you instead of just storing your money in a bank.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

Even if what reason you tell us. Bitcoin will not die easily. As you see everytime bitcoin falls almost all altcoin fall too. So before bitcoin die altcoins will die first.

2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

Wrong. Bitcoin will never die. I agree that bitcoin prices fluctuates up and down and aren't stable but it's still strong. let's hope for better in bitcoin than saying this. I believe bitcoin is the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: