Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is most likely going to die, here is why...  (Read 2829 times)
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

That's not the reason bitcoin will die, too many people think bitcoin will die but in fact bitcoin can still survive. Don't panic because of negative thoughts. Bitcoin will not die and still has a future, and there is nothing to worry about from bitcoin.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

I don't think so, eventhough bitcoin now is not a unique coi  already but i dont think it would end now so easily, as far as i know that bitcoin is the most volumed coin in the market and we never knew when it would gonna end since its prices drops sometimes.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

Bitcoin has been reported to have died hundreds of times since he first appeared, but until now he has remained alive. Then what's your problem? spread bad news or what? Come on, we're in the bitcoin community to support bitcoin to be better.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

I am believe bitcoin price will rising in near future and not going to die. The reason is bitcoin is a store of value and its like digital gold and its more flexible than gold because we can use bitcoin as currency in merchant. Beside that, right now many financial institutional start opening bitcoin trading desk and thats mean investor more confident with bitcoin as investment
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

I do not own any bitcoin, but I knew about bitcoin 6 years ago, before most people even heard about it. Except I didn't buy it then, I was wrong about that prediction. So I am trying to see if I can make some money now.

But looking into the future, I am still not convinced about bitcoin. Before anyone get all defensive, I would like to know WHY you think it will go up. Because I would like to make some money too.  Grin

In my view, there are several problems:

1. Bitcoin value is all based on sentiment. Most people say it is under valued now, but that is only a reflection of how you feel about it. And this is fine, because in comparison most stock prices are irrational as well (especially these days). people make lots of money buying over valued stocks. But the problem I see is that the fear-of-missing-out sentiment has passed. Almost everyone know about bitcoin now. And they also know Bitcoin has dropped 70% of the value since its highest peak? Once someone get burned by something, the others will be a lot more cautious. And when people become rational about a investment that is built on sentiment, that is a huge problem for future growth. there are many examples of puffed up stocks crashing down to earth, and never to recover its value. The ones that can recover and soar in the long run all have great business fundamental to support its value, in other words "making money".

2. Bitcoin is no longer unique. Regardless of what people say, bitcoin is not like gold. Sure, the amount of bitcoin is finite, but it is not unique compared to other cryptocurrency. The only thing special about it, is the name itself. And there are tons of new cryptocurrencies now, and people can create infinitely more types, IF it is profitable. Correct me if I am wrong, what is the fundamental difference between a "bitcoin" and a "ripple" other than the value? nothing at all.

3. technology risks. There is always a possibility a more advanced cryptocurrency will emerge and completely outshine bitcoin. I believe there are already some cryptocurrency that transact faster than bitcoin? Not sure of the detail but I have read it somewhere. And when it happens again and again bitcoin will be wiped out. Remember we used to use CDs? tapes? camera films? Bitcoin was created almost a decade ago, that is a lifetime ago in the technology world.

other issues: practicality, and safety. It doesn't actually make paying for something easier, and some argue this is safer than traditional banking, well just look at the news of people lost coins or got hacked.

I do think it is possible for bitcoin to go up (not skyrocket though), but it seems the headwind is getting really strong. So why do you think you should hold on? Instead of just saying "it will go to the moon", "it will change the world", please provide reason.
That was nice talk that you have cleared, you don't have any Bitcoin. I won't talk more to you just I will say please don't spread FUD. If you had the knowledge of blockchain technology you couldn't say like that. Please study more about this technology.

DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

I think that these reasons aren't 100% evidence because a lot of experts think oppposite. To my mind, we need to wait being patient and time will show what is going to happen with btc price
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

bitcoin will die I think not in my opinion because bitcoin was created using technological advancements and developments in the times and of course along with the development of times and increasingly developing technology also crypto currencies
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

Perhaps bitcoin will dip into $4000 by the end of year.

it will not happen again.  Bitcoin will not be able to reach $ 4,000 by the end of this year. Now the cryptocurrency market is showing signs of recovery. I believe the bitcoin will hit $ 10k later this year

As you say, the bitcoin price on the market has reached over $ 7,500 today, and I still see signs of increasing. Still thinking of that, I bought a lot for this price increase, probably going over $ 10,000. But just my opinion. Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

We can not say that bitcoin will die with only prediction. We can predict the price but not the future. Bitcoin has still a lot of popularity and day by day more users are joining with it. Price can up or down but for this, we can not say that bitcoin will not survive.

That's right, the price up or down is because we make no one else. This is due to the need of a person who can not stop others. But we have been steadfast with the decision to keep bitcoin for a higher and higher price. And prove that bitcoin is not dead.  Sad

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

Yeah, in my opinion bitcoin will also be increasingly long due to the intense competition in the crypto currency world. Many crypto currencies are younger than bitcoin and they display innovations that are very useful. This advantage is what makes bitcoin users less. Many bitcoin lovers are turning to other crypto currencies because there is no denying that other crypto currencies have more tangible benefits. Bitcoin will not die if bitcoin can make innovations to compensate for competition in the crypto currency world. If bitcoin doesn't make any improvements, more bitcoin lovers are turning to other crypto currencies. Nowadays people are more seeking benefits than mere euphoria.

▔▔▔▔▔
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

In my opinion, the most influential factor makes bitcoin increasingly abandoned by the community because the price of bitcoin is very volatile. This very volatile bitcoin price has made its lovers lose confidence. Most of them doubt if they play bitcoin when prices are going up and down (not stable). They are more looking for safe to move from bitcoin. Many people are increasingly leaving bitcoin because of this volatile bitcoin price. Most of them do not want to take the big risks and do not suffer losses.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

That's not the reason bitcoin will die, too many people think bitcoin will die but in fact bitcoin can still survive. Don't panic because of negative thoughts. Bitcoin will not die and still has a future, and there is nothing to worry about from bitcoin.
Bitcoin haters always say bitcoin will die. Moreover, many countries that ban bitcoin,  but bitcoin still exists and transactions have occurred until now. It means that life or death of bitcoin is not determined by others, but by bitcoin itself that has no users anymore. When there are no more bitcoin users and no buying and selling transactions , that's when bitcoin will die.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

In my opinion, the most influential factor makes bitcoin increasingly abandoned by the community because the price of bitcoin is very volatile. This very volatile bitcoin price has made its lovers lose confidence. Most of them doubt if they play bitcoin when prices are going up and down (not stable). They are more looking for safe to move from bitcoin. Many people are increasingly leaving bitcoin because of this volatile bitcoin price. Most of them do not want to take the big risks and do not suffer losses.

I think they really want market volatility. what is happening now is that bitcoin experienced most of the fall in prices without experiencing significant developments

widespread panic caused by various FUDs, especially from hacked markets, made them biased and became negative circulation. But with reference to existing volumes, it is evident that bitcoin has not lost its users and even many speculators want the opposite.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

bitcoin will die I think not in my opinion because bitcoin was created using technological advancements and developments in the times and of course along with the development of times and increasingly developing technology also crypto currencies
It will not die as the users will continue be involve in bitcoin. Agree it will developed in the future so bitcoin will not be die suddenly. I believe users will be strong and their will be growth happen indeed.
introvart wonder

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

In some point of view I am totally agree with you... but i dont think bitcoin is about to die.... yes at this moment bitcoin is unique at all... bt the other currencies are much under rated...... i think if bitcoin die... myb the whole crypto market will vanished....
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

I'm not worried about bitcoin and I'm sure bitcoin will survive even though many think bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will not be easily lost from the exchange because bitcoin is the strongest.

Parkingcrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

Perhaps bitcoin will dip into $4000 by the end of year.
it never be happen bro i think the dip price of bitcoin will be 6500$ and then it will pump again because people will buy more bitcoin in this lower price.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

How bitcoin is going to die still people use it for transactions,investment is increasing day by day so with this people also hold coins and many of the companies and new projects in the world are using bitcoin for payment and if we watch the market the idea of getting into the long term and it is clear that people invest for money but the risk is always there and for now the time is good but now much patience will be important because any time the market can show a rise and that time our coin value will be double.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

just calm the bitcoin price and the bitcoin circulation will never die until this moment alone the bitcoin price could get back up again, this time the bitcoin price is falling but this is only temporary because I'm sure bitcoin when there is good news bitcoin prices can be recovered on top again .
Bitcoin never dies it is normal in investing the value is up and down, we need to calm if the value fall down it is only temporary cause one day bitcoin recovered and shine again.

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

I see bitcoin won't easily die. I see the potential of bitcoin now only a matter of low prices, bitcoin will still continue to be in a good position in crypto. this is just a matter of price and bitcoin is dead, only speculations and statements that have not been proven.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: