Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winmax Miner Software - Scam or Legit?  (Read 598 times)
cryptotein (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

Winmax Miner Software.

Did anyone try use this miner software?

Winmax Premium+ Key cost 214$ and with coupon ''WINKEY15'' cost $182.74

I have read on Facebook @winmaxminer:

Get 15% Off on Winmax Miner. This is your chance to start mining some Bitcoin with the help of your unused power from your PC. Limited time only.
Discount code: WINKEY15

I saw few videos on Youtube and did not found any scam about WINMAX MINER and they got money and earn fast with BTC.

I need your opinion about WINMAX MINER SOFTWARE. Do you recommend buy software or not? IF not and why?

Best Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2936

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

Never heard that mining software and most of the mining software here are free and you can use it for mining with your pc.
Don't try that software you will be scam.
You can try use some free mining software here like claymore but make sure that your PC has graphics card to mine altcoin like ethereum.

Please check this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0
You can find almost all mining software without fee or with 1% to 2% hashrate as a donation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
winmaxminer

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

I am the developer of the winmax miner software. We are a team came together. We are the only team that have access with the post private bitcoin mining pool in russia. This pool mines faster than any other pool you can mention. I will not name the pool here yet but this tool has that mining pool to support each users to mine bitcoin with their PC power, processor and RAM. No need to buy graphics and huge space of processors.

Am here and have nothing to hide. Winmax Miner software is legit and real. It mines real bitcoin from the unused power on your PC. Check out our video tutorials before you guide.

We know we will have so many nagative comments and post but always remember those who comment bad always want to get people to use their. What i mean is simple. Thoses who say bad thing about this software are the most scam people creating site mining software to steal bitcoin from poor prople.

Here are the proof below:

https://youtu.be/QlRryNyXXSs - Winmax Miner - Mine BTC with unused power of your PC
NB: we released this video but it wasn't that good to we made a better one.

https://youtu.be/itcKqYnhGLQ - 100% Legit. Withdraw 0.00439 BTC with Winmax Miner 🔴LIVE
NB: To proof we have nothing to hide, we recorded a LIVE video on YouTube which most others fail to do because we want to proof we have no tricks to hide. It works 100%

https://youtu.be/qJJv8pPZ_Zc - 100% Proof Withdraw 0 00013 BTC 2x with Winmax Miner - Free Account
NB: Then we recorded another video how you can use a free account to make or mine bitcoin from our software.

https://youtu.be/H2eXKdXbMA8 - Free BTC 0.0212 No Mining Fees, No Investment with Winmax Miner - Alpha Version
NB: And now we release an alpha version that will allow you have total control of our Winmax Miner software. No mining fees, no premium account.

Here. We have nothing to hide. But yet people will have something bad to say but you need to understand thats how the world works.

Visit https://winmaxminer.com
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

Medium-effort scam.

No CPU, GPU or even ASIC is capable of mining Bitcoin profitably at such a rate that these people are claiming is possible with their software. It's simply impossible despite anything this guy tries to trick you into thinking. First red flag you should have seen is Bitcoin Mining software, yet everybody with two brain cells knows you cannot profitably mine BTC with a CPU.  Grin

Additionally, even if this were just a Nicehash-esque profitability switching software, it's never worth $200 to pay for a 'premium' version of mining software unless it brings some significant improvement over a public/free version, and in this case it's supposedly no fees mining and on withdrawals. On top of that, the CPU these guys show mining in their video isn't capable of making jack shit now that profitability on mining is dropping like a rock. Realistically mining, an I7-6700T is probably making you maybe a quarter or less a day. A simple rule applies for everything like this: If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

No, I'm not trying to get people to use my own software. I don't even program mining software or program much at all and I have no plans on scamming anyone, but this is just a blatant scam. No wonder you're getting negative comments.  Wink

Now, if you're looking for software to mine with leftover CPU and GPU power, Nicehash is a simple and one-click way to mine. They do take fees, but that's a price you pay for convenience. You can also try to find profitable coins and mine them with your device by finding the algorithm the coin is on and using the appropriate algo miner, like Claymore for ETH, etc.
darius5

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

....a very big...big...big scam!!!!

http://i65.tinypic.com/23hltg4.jpg
winmaxminer

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

You don't know who and what is a scam
darius5

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

... well, then check my address and send me the btc that I mined !!!
sgaubatz

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

If you are not a scam, why do I have to pay the miner fee out of pocket? I think it should come from my earnings.
Thanks
Nalut

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

There's a saying in my country that say:
"A thief and has the courage to prove himself not a thief"
This is you
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

Obvious scam how you can mine with your PC that's impossible you need an ASIC miner to mine bitcoin and not a PC.
And I think winmax owner don't know actually how to mine and what hardware he needs when mining bitcoin and I never heard that you need to pay for a software to mine bitcoin.
Look at the nicehash they are not asking for payments to start mining with pc you just needs a PC with graphics card and processor to mine in your own PC.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
mpgsandeep999

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:40:58 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 11:54:18 AM by mpgsandeep999

I am trying to withdraw from 1 month. but not successful yet.when i mail you....u said that i need make  new account and download latest version of winmax miner.....ok..i have done all ..that you said.....but now i am trying to withdraw from my  new account...and its failed again...so what message will get people for your website? i want to add a screen shot  here ...but  don't know ..how to insert...and if u taking a fee .024 btc for mining fee from my account...so..i have 0.08 btc in my winmax miner...and send rest amount in my account...otherwise don't said ..that you are paying for free account

my detail for winmaxminer
username   mpgsandeep
i have mined with this address on your website       blockchain bitcoin address  17aa54u6ZWKLXGZJ15CNaqxnxjJCSkMvSs
behnam59

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:59:18 AM

its TOTALLY SCAM a BIG SCAM!! Cool

Why? Here is the reasons: Shocked

1- if you trying to login with your account in another computer, its not recognize you. so you can register again with the same information!! whats happened? oh wait! they even don't have any server!! so all data just saving on local!! Grin

2- its doesn't matter what kind of hardware you have! because in terminal windows everything are same on any PC!  Roll Eyes

3- when you starting to mining and get disconnect form internet, its magically still mining like a Horse!! 1.0 Bitcoin on every 2-3 second...!!! WTF!!? Undecided

4- When you want to do withdrawal you will see an wallet address that request an non-small fee. OK that fee is not matter. the matter is that wallet address is not unique! OK maybe they have a 3rd eye or 6th scenes can find out who transferred the fee!! Huh

5- On the website, there is an advanced community forum!! you will learn anything about advanced mining like that software do!! trust me... there is nothing except some self-comment!!

6- Really? you need more reason!!?

Man you just a newbie in programming. you used VB 2013 and developed a GUI but its sucks. you even don't know how to make a setup! How Dare You to be here?
mpgsandeep999

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

I am asking  you about free account payout only...but you explain here unnecessary things ....me and other millions of members wants to know  that   r u paying to free account or not?   in your website faq page...you are advertising...that u r paying to free account and cut your fee in mining balance...but there is no method to withdraw in my account.....

and kind for your information...i am MINING with 3 years...and invest a lots of money in minergate, eobot etc
darius5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

....a very big...big...big scam!!!!

http://i65.tinypic.com/23hltg4.jpg

I am asking  you about free account payout only...but you explain here unnecessary things ....me and other millions of members wants to know  that   r u paying to free account or not?   in your website faq page...you are advertising...that u r paying to free account and cut your fee in mining balance...but there is no method to withdraw in my account.....

and kind for your information...i am MINING with 3 years...and invest a lots of money in minergate, eobot etc

But you saw the image I posted: I mined 3 btc with a premium account and not even a satoshi ..........

honor2god

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 10:34:52 AM by honor2god

SCAM miner! When you disconnect internet and miner still mines, it's fake. Impossible to mine without connection. Real miner could deduct fee from your mining, not asking separate payment first. DON'T USE!!! Another fake miner is Simba Miner PRO from SimbaTools at https://simbatools.com/coinmaster-miner-pro/ !
0ethereum0

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

I don't understand that people still buying this crapp
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

SCAM...
Maybe your computer is mining on a new BTC chain that is only local on your computer. That's probably why so many BTC are produced because the difficulty is super low.
ricardo67

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

ok, your software is powerful, but I need to contact you in private because I paid for a feed but I did not receive the miner. I sent you an email but you did not answer.
I would also need more explanation to better use winmax miner.
my email is ricbyke@gmail.com

I await your news
vincl

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

ok, your software is powerful, but I need to contact you in private because I paid for a feed but I did not receive the miner. I sent you an email but you did not answer.
I would also need more explanation to better use winmax miner.
my email is ricbyke@gmail.com

I await your news

not sure if stupid or just trolling
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

normal or high-end  pc not have powerful to mine BTC right now  any software can't bring unused power form you PC to mine BTC
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: