Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 04:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency MLM  (Read 1877 times)
Kiki112 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:51:53 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 04:11:38 PM by Kiki112

Recently (actually a few days ago) a new website has launched, and that websites name is MMOCashout

The website offers great possibilities for gamers to earn money playing games they are already playing but it's still in the prelaunch phase..

It is the very first website that combined gaming and multi-level-marketing, this is the aspect of the website I'm working on Smiley

I have registered right under the admin so I have a pretty good position in the matrix Cheesy

Not so long ago I joined a simillar website called PennyMatrix, there I paid a membership of 7$ and withdrawn 88$ in my second month and this month I'll withdraw 99$ Smiley
In my first month I only earned 6$ but you have to be patient, patience is the key Smiley

someone will probably say this is fake so here are the transaction details Smiley

IN MMOC we're going to get a much better position then in PennyMatrix, I entered PennyMatrix which is years and years old and MMOC prelaunched just a few days ago.

PennyMatrix has an ebook product they sell and MMOCashout will give people an option to trade virtual gold,items etc. for real money!
MMOC is really something new here, and as soon as they get out of prelaunch they will explode on the marketplace..

But why join now?
Of course the position!
The sooner we enter, the sooner we will get a position closer to the admin Smiley

For those who don't know how this could benefit us I will explain what a spillover is Smiley

You are the blue guy and as soon you invite someone they will become your level 1 referrals and they are the ones in the red shirts, but on the picture we see there are only 3 level 1 referrals.
That is because it is a 3x10 matrix, what is important is that you need to know what happens after you fill your level 1!
The 4th referral you get won't fit in the level 1 so he will "spill" over to level 2 (guys in the green shirts) and he won't be just your referral now, he is also a referral of your level 1 referral because he is now in his downline also!
So basically your level 1 referral got a free referral from the spillover and it goes on and on like that Wink
The matrix in MMOC is 2x20, so instead of 3 people in your first level you're going to have 2 people in it, so it all works as explained instead it's just 1 less person Wink
Also you need to know that everyone your referrals invite also becomes your referral as he will be positioned underneath the person who invited him Smiley

This goes on for 20 levels so basically for 10$ a month (the peasant membership) you can get a lot of spillover and huge potential earnings!

So spillover is when we get referrals without personally inviting them, as I and my referrals are not so far from the admin it means we will get some reasonble spillover from him!
You will too, it's just the matter of time Smiley
Admin will at least fill his own matrix and as we are inside his matrix he will also fill up some of ours Smiley

Why am I posting this here?

Well I'v seen that people post new websites and this is connected with bitcoin because I'v found a way to pay in bitcoin and litecoin Smiley

The Peasant membership costs 10$, Squire 50$ and Royal 100$
I advise you to start with the peasant membership and upgrade later if you want to Smiley

You can register for less then 0.02bitcoin or for only 0.7 litecoins Smiley

I think there will be a lot of spillover and possible earnings here so why not give it a go? Smiley
it's only 10$ and a full matrix can give earnings of over a 1 000 000$ Cheesy

If you want to pay with bitcoins&litecoin you can contact me and I will explain how to do so Smiley

If you aren't already registered I would really appreciate if you asked for my referral link to register as I really took an effort to write and explain all of this Cheesy

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:08:29 PM

Well iam not biased or anything just telling it of my personal experience that these MLM(multi level marketing) schemes are always scams 100% of them are scamm the only reason why they start is to get money to rum away with . People have done this before in a physical business so we i don't think trusting just a mlm website will be a smart choice !!!   
mexxer

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:07:32 PM

mlm is difficult and a majority don't get the expected return even if the websites doesn't scam.

fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 03:00:43 PM

mlm is difficult and a majority don't get the expected return even if the websites doesn't scam.

Most fail, and that says everything. Usually because a big month to month product that they dont cant get ppl to sign up.

jfrod

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:42:05 AM

I do agree with the comments concerning MLM companies, but it's not that they are scams. Like in every job, work is involved and unfortunately many people are introduced into an MLM with a vision that they will become rich "without much effort". Money can be made, since I am proof of it, but it does require some effort and perseverance. It's a side project that you work little by little until it eventually turns into a very good extra stream of income or your main source of income. 

With this being said, it caught my attention that the title of this thread was "Cryptocurrency MLM". I was searching online to see if there was another MLM company out there involved in cryptocurrency since I was recently introduced into one.

It was very interesting to me when I was looking through the information, especially since I know that cryptocurrency has exploded in the recent years.

One of the main things that allows a cryptocoin to grow in value and popularity is its environment (marketing, use, technology, innovation, etc).
With the fame that MLM's have in marketing their product and expanding its popularity I did actually join this mlm called Global Coin Reserve. Their product is exactly that, the Global Coin Reserve (GCR), and what is being bought is mining capability.

Great leaders in the MLM industry have already joined the company and for this reason I wanted to start pocketing (mining) this coin as early as possible. You do not have to recruit anybody into the business since your employing their service to mine the Global Reserve Coin but with the added benefit that you have a commission area that could pay for the service your employing already plus some extra cash for your pocket.

With the way that these crytpcurrencies have been expanding, I do believe this Global Coin Reserve is worth a shot. People are already paying for mining through other businesses and through purchasing their own equipment so placing a commission payment to this service sounded great to my ears.

If your like me, you can check it out and sign up for free at first, then just do some research about the company and see how some more people start falling in your commission area. If it's not for your, well no harm done since you signed up for free, but if it does spark up your interest like it did with me all you have to do is start mining the Global Coin Reserve and start receiving extra commissions once more people start doing the same.

It's a different perspective in the MLM arena and I do believe that it's an innovation that will end up making a lot of people a nice amount of money with the benefit of having Global Coin Reserves that will be able to be exchanged for Bitcoin also!

Message me or just click here to check out the Global Coin Reserve Website yourself...

Have a great day!  Smiley
Traffic4u

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:53:36 AM

Nowadays, i saw many new gambling sites and Mlm or ponzies here. Does cryptocurrency only for gamble or invest to ponzi Huh
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:20:10 AM

Nowadays, i saw many new gambling sites and Mlm or ponzies here. Does cryptocurrency only for gamble or invest to ponzi Huh

it's perhaps that you're looking for easy money and that's why you're noticing this

there are no more ponzies in crypto then in FIAT

Traffic4u

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:10:07 AM

it's perhaps that you're looking for easy money and that's why you're noticing this

I didn't think ponzi is easy money.
Most of ponzies are scam, have more chance to lose money than gain easy money.
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:15:37 PM

I didn't think ponzi is easy money.
Most of ponzies are scam, have more chance to lose money than gain easy money.

every "easy money" system is like that

only big risk involves big money with no work

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: