Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LPC - LIGHTPAY COIN SCAM  (Read 18437 times)
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:38:49 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 11:13:16 PM by [-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

This is a notification to warn traders about LPC (lightpayCoin). It is tradeable on Crypto-bridge exchange. Yesterday a series of huge dumps happened on crypto-bridge reducing the price by 95%. After looking into this on cryptofresh i noticed that all the traders selling were new accounts recently made with no trading history other than receiving LPC into crypto-bridge than instantly dumping it. After this HUGE dumping the dev was silent for at least 16 hours with no response at all. A few mods tried to make excuses saying to hold. After the price rose back up a little by inexperienced traders buying back in after being convinced by MODS and a few clueless community members it was dumped on again twice. The moderators claimed that the pre-mine was untouched so it wasn't the dev doing an exit scam but the coins could easily have come from wallets linked to masternodes that were made at the beginning of the coin and most likely ones the dev set up himself to disguise his actions. Throughout the last 12 hours there was been a determined effort to trick unsuspecting community members of this coin that it is recovering but i have been watching every trade that has taken place. Most of the big buys that have been done are actually just someone selling to themselves, this is provable by watching the way the trades are executed. There will be a seller sitting for a long period of time with no-one buying from him than suddenly 1btc of sales will appear in front of him at 1-50 sats less than his sell order (usually broken down into 6-7 orders) and all sell instantly than the same seller will be left waiting with no-1 filling his buy order. This is a well orchestrated scam and i hope that i have helped some of you before you lose all of your savings. Please be very careful in dealing with this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lorida

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:11:04 AM

I am with you, the project to me does not look legit, so many red flags. Expect a dump once it gets to bigger exchanges if not sooner.

Before I bought a MN I did a lot of digging and these were some of my findings,

1.this is another ghost team
2. Website and whitepaper is loaded with spelling mistakes
3. Roadmap - all of phase 3 is complete BS and most of phase 2 is not far behind
4.even the contact us tab on the website is not active.
5.read the about tab.... all BS and buzzwords.
6.the reward schedule does not add up but looks impressive

money can still be made but it's not fair on the last to buy in, but DYOR is a great tool to protect yourself.
lorida

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:25:32 AM

I WANT TO ANNOUNCE , THE VOTES FROM OUR light pay COIN COMMUNITY ARE IN! CRYPTOPIA WILL BE OUR NEXT EXCHANGE!

LISTING ON CRYPTOPIA WILL RISE THE PRICE OF LPC 100-200%

THE  PRICE OF LISTING (WITH 50% DISCOUNT) ON CRYPTOPIA IS 7 BTC!!!

LPC PRE-MINE  WAS 0.43%, ALMOST ALL THE PREMINE WAS SPENT ON LISTINGS AND PROMOTING THE COIN!!!

THE REMAINING COINS ARE ON THE WALLET TO SUPPORT THE CORRECT WORK OF THE LPC NETWORK!!!

FOR CRYPTOPIA LPC LISTING WE NEED 5-6 BTC MORE

LPC TEAM ASKS ALL THE INVESTORS TO HELP COLLECT 5-6 BTC

IF WE DON'T COLLECT THE NECESSARY AMOUNT, WE WILL REFUND ALL DONATIONS

OUR BTC WALLET ADDRESS FOR DONATIONS

3GNuCi5cdYNVLsJPPtEeMS4a8T4RiQvHEN

now he is even getting the community that he will dump on to pay for the cryptopia listing or is 7btc enough of a payday? I also noticed his 1 month out discord nitro account still has 1 free month left to bring the scam home
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:38:54 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 09:50:50 AM by [-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

I WANT TO ANNOUNCE , THE VOTES FROM OUR light pay COIN COMMUNITY ARE IN! CRYPTOPIA WILL BE OUR NEXT EXCHANGE!

LISTING ON CRYPTOPIA WILL RISE THE PRICE OF LPC 100-200%

THE  PRICE OF LISTING (WITH 50% DISCOUNT) ON CRYPTOPIA IS 7 BTC!!!

LPC PRE-MINE  WAS 0.43%, ALMOST ALL THE PREMINE WAS SPENT ON LISTINGS AND PROMOTING THE COIN!!!

THE REMAINING COINS ARE ON THE WALLET TO SUPPORT THE CORRECT WORK OF THE LPC NETWORK!!!

FOR CRYPTOPIA LPC LISTING WE NEED 5-6 BTC MORE

LPC TEAM ASKS ALL THE INVESTORS TO HELP COLLECT 5-6 BTC

IF WE DON'T COLLECT THE NECESSARY AMOUNT, WE WILL REFUND ALL DONATIONS

OUR BTC WALLET ADDRESS FOR DONATIONS

3GNuCi5cdYNVLsJPPtEeMS4a8T4RiQvHEN

now he is even getting the community that he will dump on to pay for the cryptopia listing or is 7btc enough of a payday? I also noticed his 1 month out discord nitro account still has 1 free month left to bring the scam home

I saw that too. He also is using mass shilling accounts to try and convince the community that it's a good project and to bury my posts exposing the truth. Have a look at there main thread there is post after post of people saying "Great project", "Where can i buy" all most likely written by the DEV on multiple accounts. He has also spent most of the day selling people his coins than using around 50% of the BTC from the coins he has sold to continually pump the price back up and lure in new investors. He is a clever scammer i'l give him that, he will be making hundreds of thousands of dollars off his poor community. The worst part is most of them don't even realize they have been scammed and probably won't until the price suddenly plummets and he has made enough money and doesn't pump it back up anymore and they all end up with MN in a dead coin. Can only do so much to try and help people.
lorida

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

Definitely, the discord room is tight and to most, it would look like an amazing project with super high returns. The power of blind faith! Hopefully, there is enough in the community that have some doubts and hold back from contributing to the listing fee. Also don't you just love how he dropped the Mario avatar to a fake face. I guess its the curse of greed. Time will tell.
gopalpandian

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

Guys, how much money was paid for black PR? =)
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:53:50 PM

Guys, how much money was paid for black PR? =)

Lightpaycoin looks like a total scam. Are you the lightpay dev on a new account trying to trick us? People don't pay people for black P.R, what a load of rubbish. There guys have actual concerns which look valid to me and any normal person that analyzes them would think the same thing too. Lightpay is obviously an eastern european scam coin. So get lost scammer lightpay dev and one day you will get what is coming to you.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
thanhha511

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

Thank you for this scam warning. However if you can provide more details such as snapshots or screenshots about your trading history on the particular exchange, your accusation will be trusted more.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
lorida

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

Thank you for this scam warning. However if you can provide more details such as snapshots or screenshots about your trading history on the particular exchange, your accusation will be trusted more.
you can see the dump on the chart history in cryptobridge. it went down 70% from 12 MN being sold off I Think. For me, I  was just posting the findings from my research which stopped me from investing in the project.
lorida

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

DEV - Today at 3:35 AM
@axanthics Deal, waiting for your payment.
@0xkama
You can pay for Cryptopia listing and get another rewards.

EACH PERSON WHICH DONATED 0.5 BTC OR MORE - WILL GET 1 MN OF OUR NEW COIN - THIS COIN PROJECT WILL BE LAUNCHED IN JULY 2018

WOW this scam just got scammier! dev is push for that dump listing with the promise of a mn of a new coin with no use case. I just went through the group chat and the only this dev talks about is moon soon and exchange listings lol dont worry on how the project is coming along. The only thing he will be working on now is his next website and high roi scam.
thanhha511

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

To be honest, there are just few of prestigious projects which it's price could be hold too high like LPC. I have doubted it at the first time when seeing someone worn their signature then they took off very quickly after only 1 week.
Thank you for your warning to the trusted investors like us.

thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

@0xkama

EACH PERSON WHICH DONATED 0.5 BTC OR MORE - WILL GET 1 MN OF OUR NEW COIN - THIS COIN PROJECT WILL BE LAUNCHED IN JULY 2018

WOW this scam just got scammier! dev is push for that dump listing with the promise of a mn of a new coin with no use case. I just went through the group chat and the only this dev talks about is moon soon and exchange listings lol dont worry on how the project is coming along. The only thing he will be working on now is his next website and high roi scam.
Just only your post/ thread. That doesn't make sense.
What you say is true, it would be fine provided evidence before said that this project was a scam. You should provide more snapshots or screenshots.
lorida

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:21:48 AM

When I 1st joined LPC discord, the main dev had Mario from mario bro as his avatar but once the words scam were being thrown around he changed it to a low res dudes face... 1st if your happy to show your face you do it from the start or if your hardcore mario fan than you own it.
Another thing with the dev all his daily posts finish with to the moon soon and hyping about exchange listings. Devs actually building a project do not talk like this, they talk about progress and improvements to the project and the team.

It a cash grab that is now out of control and people are going to get wrecked!!!
lorida

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

@0xkama

Just only your post/ thread. That doesn't make sense.
What you say is true, it would be fine provided evidence before said that this project was a scam. You should provide more snapshots or screenshots.

no need to ss this as it is visible in the discord page.
thanhha511

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

Might be you should go to Discord channel of LPC to dig up by yourself. No one has the responsibility to detect the scam coin or scam project for you. Best regards.

thanhha511

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:19:41 AM

I am suppose that your topic here just tried dumping LPC price. While you stayed here to accuse this coin is scam, the price on stocks.exchange still keep rising gradually day after day https://stocks.exchange/trade/LPC/BTC

thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

I am suppose that your topic here just tried dumping LPC price. While you stayed here to accuse this coin is scam, the price on stocks.exchange still keep rising gradually day after day https://stocks.exchange/trade/LPC/BTC
Now I can see that topic owner actually made tricks to deceit people selling the cheap for him. This topic should be closed now.
lorida

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

I'm loving the new website Smiley that nice big photo of Wladyslaw Szatkowski... Sure that's your name buddy! this creep lets real people get caught up in their own bs and greed, that they become the driving force behind his scam pushing it to higher heights!

enough is enough! here is a link to this models photo, a Mr Mark Ricketson, not the shady dev behind LightPayCoin project. Once again why would he use MarioBro 1st if this was really him?

This is a cash grab. he has dumped once and in now compounding again to dump and destroy innocent investors once they pay for the cyptopia listing for him!

http://photo.blog.sina.com.cn/showpic.html#blogid=674597060100lcgr&url=http://s12.sinaimg.cn/orignal/48acff00g8e353c5b6b1b

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_674597060100lcgr.html

I am attempting to reach out to Mark now, and if successful I will post more here.

Be safe in this wild wild west of crypto, DYOR and look out for the next guy.
lorida

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

https://www.facebook.com/wladyslaw.szatkowski.75

he has now changed his facebook to a new random lol Pirrlock, the man of many faces... and "to the moon" spam poster
lorida

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

the latest photo lpc dev is using has been photoshopped but I still found the original. can someone please post here how to upload images and I will post all my SS i have been collecting
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: