Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LPC - LIGHTPAY COIN SCAM  (Read 18437 times)
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

Hi, my name is DeKat. You can find me in the discord channel. I am not affiliated with LPC, other than being a very light investor. But i got a PM from some guy talking about it being a scam and suggested i read here...

Let me tell you what i see... A bunch of fud based on emotions and speculation. Wheres the actual facts? "But his name isnt real" Can anyone tell me who Satoshi is? Is bitcoin a scam? Just wondering, because the nature of crypto is anon. It was made to be like that. Thats why the governments, on average, hate it. But lets get into some other things i saw on here.

"The DEV is trading off the newbies, just look at cryptobridge!" Ok. I looked at cryptobridge, as i trade on there and watch it pretty much all day. The funny thing, that nobody is talking about, about CB... is that its completely transparent. Its not some anon, off the grid exchange. You can see whos trading, how much they are trading and how much they have in their CB wallet.... The #1 person for LPC right now... has 1100 coins. If you were watching during the dip, you could have seen who actually dumped back when it did, and how many coins they actually did.

Now... i have seen some bots working, not an army of them, but a few... and even then, i cant for 100% sure say that they ARE actually bots and not someone just doing some of the same behavior. But even at that rate, i dont see them doing anything crazy. They havent made major fluctuations in PPC... but they do make it wave. Which is conductive of trading. Though the waves they make arnt enough to really make too much of a profit on, only a few percent. I think the biggest waves i saw them making was between 5-15%. Which is pretty on part to typical trading as most traders are looking for 5-20% trades on average. But the numbers they trade arnt really making them "MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!#$LKJSDFlulcopters" In fact, nobody is mentioning the coin count, or the fact that you can watch the network traffic and actually see if you are right.

Which leads me to my first statement... that this is a bunch of fud based on emotions and speculation. The Top 25 wallets hold less than 54k coins. The top wallet holds about 6.2k coins and then #2 is less than 4k.... The network has under 400k coins (about 380k) and there are currently 258K coins locked into masternodes. That leaves less than 125k coins in the open... Of which, there are (right now) 2700 coins for sale on CB... and the holders/traders on CB hold >=15k coins total.

Im also huge into numbers, breakdowns, research and ... math... And i have been doing the math for compounding my own coins and to what ill get, when it wont be a major profit per day and all that information is pretty open. The only thing i havent put together mathematically is the MN payouts. Though, its only based on what some other people have said, not a dev or support. So its hard to really tell. The number on the chart for Master Node Reward Coins (1 block) is an assumption of 1000 total masternodes. Though the dev said recently, in correction of a discord moderator, that there is an unlimited supply of master nodes. So my confusion on the numbers is not really confusing, except for what the discord moderator told me... in which, he has been wrong before and even that time corrected by the dev himself. So you cant really take what that guy says as fact, not all the time anyway.

The numbers for everything i have information for, is 100% accurate. You can check everything off of the rewards given for each stake/mn payout and compare them to the chart... and its factual. Im getting 3.399~ per stake, and that is factually where it should be. The stake should be 3.4LPC minus network fee. The masternode payouts are fluctuating based on number of MNs active, you can check the average payout on trusted sources and compare it to the chart, and its factual.

As i said above, you can watch who is trading on CB and how much they are trading, including how much they are holding in their CB wallet... So if you are worried about a dev dumping, you can just look at see for yourself. Because i havent seen anything of that nature. What i have see is profit taking, small manipulations to get PPC down so someone could buy a masternode (which there are several people flipping to get more), and its not out of the ordinary for any traded coin to be flipped and slightly manipulated by random people to get more coins.... i have done it before, and i also trade on waves to increase my holdings. It makes sense...

If you are new to trading, and you literally have zero information to actually speak about.... other than FUD... why the fuck did you make an entire thread about this? Did you not think someone would read this and have some logic and facts to tell you guys that you are completely FOS? Just saying... Prove me wrong, i stand corrected easily, but i dont think you will. Almost never happens....

More utter rubbish from someone who is likely the dev himself. You spend all day watching crypto-bridge trading and don't see anything suspicious?Huh Ok that leads me to only two conclusions, the first is you are a total moron to think that the dev selling to himself is not suspicious at all. You watch all trades do you? than why the fuk is the same 3 wallets that sent all the coins to crypto-bridge to newly made accounts that did the massive dump not so long ago pushing the price down 90% still sending coins in that are sold a few sats under the sell orders than bought back again to fake volume. It's because they are the devs accounts, it's clear as day. If you really claim to be "watching" crypto-bridge you would have seen this so that brings me to the second conclusion which is that you are actually the dev and you are annoyed that you have been exposed because you still intend to dump a hell of a lot more on your poor community. This isn't your 1st coin or your 1st rodeo, you have done this before you lowlife scumbag.

With all the facts that we have about this coin, it's still amazing to see how high the price has risen over the past two weeks and is continuing to rise.  I'm still on the fence on whether holding some LPC could be worth it or not.  I'm still concerned that the price could crash to nothing at any moment, while on the other hand the price might double in a week or two.

I guess I was wrong...  the price has already almost doubled in the 3 days since my last comment, lol.

And than it dropped 40% an hour after you wrote that. Some more money for the eastern european scam dev. well done LPC community. Another car he can buy. Some people never learn....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fullerheat

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

Hi, my name is DeKat. You can find me in the discord channel. I am not affiliated with LPC, other than being a very light investor. But i got a PM from some guy talking about it being a scam and suggested i read here...

Let me tell you what i see... A bunch of fud based on emotions and speculation. Wheres the actual facts? "But his name isnt real" Can anyone tell me who Satoshi is? Is bitcoin a scam? Just wondering, because the nature of crypto is anon. It was made to be like that. Thats why the governments, on average, hate it. But lets get into some other things i saw on here.

"The DEV is trading off the newbies, just look at cryptobridge!" Ok. I looked at cryptobridge, as i trade on there and watch it pretty much all day. The funny thing, that nobody is talking about, about CB... is that its completely transparent. Its not some anon, off the grid exchange. You can see whos trading, how much they are trading and how much they have in their CB wallet.... The #1 person for LPC right now... has 1100 coins. If you were watching during the dip, you could have seen who actually dumped back when it did, and how many coins they actually did.

Now... i have seen some bots working, not an army of them, but a few... and even then, i cant for 100% sure say that they ARE actually bots and not someone just doing some of the same behavior. But even at that rate, i dont see them doing anything crazy. They havent made major fluctuations in PPC... but they do make it wave. Which is conductive of trading. Though the waves they make arnt enough to really make too much of a profit on, only a few percent. I think the biggest waves i saw them making was between 5-15%. Which is pretty on part to typical trading as most traders are looking for 5-20% trades on average. But the numbers they trade arnt really making them "MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!#$LKJSDFlulcopters" In fact, nobody is mentioning the coin count, or the fact that you can watch the network traffic and actually see if you are right.

Which leads me to my first statement... that this is a bunch of fud based on emotions and speculation. The Top 25 wallets hold less than 54k coins. The top wallet holds about 6.2k coins and then #2 is less than 4k.... The network has under 400k coins (about 380k) and there are currently 258K coins locked into masternodes. That leaves less than 125k coins in the open... Of which, there are (right now) 2700 coins for sale on CB... and the holders/traders on CB hold >=15k coins total.

Im also huge into numbers, breakdowns, research and ... math... And i have been doing the math for compounding my own coins and to what ill get, when it wont be a major profit per day and all that information is pretty open. The only thing i havent put together mathematically is the MN payouts. Though, its only based on what some other people have said, not a dev or support. So its hard to really tell. The number on the chart for Master Node Reward Coins (1 block) is an assumption of 1000 total masternodes. Though the dev said recently, in correction of a discord moderator, that there is an unlimited supply of master nodes. So my confusion on the numbers is not really confusing, except for what the discord moderator told me... in which, he has been wrong before and even that time corrected by the dev himself. So you cant really take what that guy says as fact, not all the time anyway.

The numbers for everything i have information for, is 100% accurate. You can check everything off of the rewards given for each stake/mn payout and compare them to the chart... and its factual. Im getting 3.399~ per stake, and that is factually where it should be. The stake should be 3.4LPC minus network fee. The masternode payouts are fluctuating based on number of MNs active, you can check the average payout on trusted sources and compare it to the chart, and its factual.

As i said above, you can watch who is trading on CB and how much they are trading, including how much they are holding in their CB wallet... So if you are worried about a dev dumping, you can just look at see for yourself. Because i havent seen anything of that nature. What i have see is profit taking, small manipulations to get PPC down so someone could buy a masternode (which there are several people flipping to get more), and its not out of the ordinary for any traded coin to be flipped and slightly manipulated by random people to get more coins.... i have done it before, and i also trade on waves to increase my holdings. It makes sense...

If you are new to trading, and you literally have zero information to actually speak about.... other than FUD... why the fuck did you make an entire thread about this? Did you not think someone would read this and have some logic and facts to tell you guys that you are completely FOS? Just saying... Prove me wrong, i stand corrected easily, but i dont think you will. Almost never happens....

More utter rubbish from someone who is likely the dev himself. You spend all day watching crypto-bridge trading and don't see anything suspicious?Huh Ok that leads me to only two conclusions, the first is you are a total moron to think that the dev selling to himself is not suspicious at all. You watch all trades do you? than why the fuk is the same 3 wallets that sent all the coins to crypto-bridge to newly made accounts that did the massive dump not so long ago pushing the price down 90% still sending coins in that are sold a few sats under the sell orders than bought back again to fake volume. It's because they are the devs accounts, it's clear as day. If you really claim to be "watching" crypto-bridge you would have seen this so that brings me to the second conclusion which is that you are actually the dev and you are annoyed that you have been exposed because you still intend to dump a hell of a lot more on your poor community. This isn't your 1st coin or your 1st rodeo, you have done this before you lowlife scumbag.

With all the facts that we have about this coin, it's still amazing to see how high the price has risen over the past two weeks and is continuing to rise.  I'm still on the fence on whether holding some LPC could be worth it or not.  I'm still concerned that the price could crash to nothing at any moment, while on the other hand the price might double in a week or two.

I guess I was wrong...  the price has already almost doubled in the 3 days since my last comment, lol.

And than it dropped 40% an hour after you wrote that. Some more money for the eastern european scam dev. well done LPC community. Another car he can buy. Some people never learn....

Lol... I watched the price drop develop all day after my previous comment.  Always something new everyday.  Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

Well did try and warn you guys and some listened but the ones that didn't can see that now the price is on such an unnaturally rapid decline that most have  lost such a large amount of there money. Congrats on buying the eastern european scam dev a new house guys. Next time learn to investigate projects more and not listen to the devs multiple accounts making totally ludicrous claims about why the price dumps down so fast. Now he will attempt to milk a bit more off you guys with some more lame excuses so you will invest more. Expect to see stuff like a team of people made the price drop 200%+, which is impossible because any "team" would need 500k usd at least to have done that and than they would have devalued there own investment and lost a shitload themselves so of course no-1 would do that in the 1st place. Or something along the lines of this is a dip, "good time to buy" when it isn't a dip just the dev has cashed out a shitload of coins and stopped artificially pumping the price up himself to lure more unsuspecting newbies in. Well like i said earlier it is up to you what you do now ( the last time i said that price was 200% higher ) you have been given enough information on this scam project. Good luck and stay safe.
c15

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

scam / no scam  Undecided

Reciprocity

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

June 22, 2018, 10:38:49 PM - This thread started

Announcement Thread Blitz --> (posted on announcement thread)

• June 22, 2018, 11:16:06 PM - "This coin has been listed as a SCAM. please read and investigate before this greedy one man dev team steals the rest of your hard earned savings.  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4518967.0"
    • link is to this thread started 30 minutes before
  • June 23, 2018, 02:39:29 AM
  • June 23, 2018, 03:00:35 AM
  • June 23, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

METHAMPHETAMINE ADDICTION ANYONE?Huh

Historical "cred" from this user:

"i actually think all masternode coins are total rubbish aside from dash"

"apart from dash EVERY masternode coin is a scam and every single one of the projects will fail."

So wtf is this about?  I mean this is right up there with more rake is better.....What is the benefit of raising doubt about the legitimacy of this coin?  Is this really the dev?  I mean he says the dev is making millions of dollars and buying cars and houses -- this is really personal information to claim knowledge over considering the claim is he doesn't even know what the dev looks like.  Everytime the price drops for this coin this character seems to come online to remind people that the price is now lower; as if his translucent bs is really a signal for the community to resume buying now that the new low has been marked.

It is all very confusing; maybe multiple personality meth-head psycho more drama than yo mama every coin is a scam and will fail guy can clear this up once and for all.
lorida

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

June 22, 2018, 10:38:49 PM - This thread started

Announcement Thread Blitz --> (posted on announcement thread)

• June 22, 2018, 11:16:06 PM - "This coin has been listed as a SCAM. please read and investigate before this greedy one man dev team steals the rest of your hard earned savings.  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4518967.0"
    • link is to this thread started 30 minutes before
  • June 23, 2018, 02:39:29 AM
  • June 23, 2018, 03:00:35 AM
  • June 23, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

METHAMPHETAMINE ADDICTION ANYONE?Huh

Historical "cred" from this user:

"i actually think all masternode coins are total rubbish aside from dash"

"apart from dash EVERY masternode coin is a scam and every single one of the projects will fail."

So wtf is this about?  I mean this is right up there with more rake is better.....What is the benefit of raising doubt about the legitimacy of this coin?  Is this really the dev?  I mean he says the dev is making millions of dollars and buying cars and houses -- this is really personal information to claim knowledge over considering the claim is he doesn't even know what the dev looks like.  Every time the price drops for this coin this character seems to come online to remind people that the price is now lower; as if his translucent bs is really a signal for the community to resume buying now that the new low has been marked.

It is all very confusing; maybe multiple personality meth-head psycho more drama than yo mama every coin is a scam and will fail guy can clear this up once and for all.

I can confirm like I mentioned earlier that LPC is 100%, not a scam coin. At that time I invested in the project and have never looked back! market cap is $8m AUD and this will a project that surpass all-time highs. Pick an entry point that works within your budget and stake up to a masternode. I have done this and plan to continue to compound as I am confident in the longterm vision and ability of the CEO to get it there. DYOR, I did and that's why I can sleep at night Smiley
Reciprocity

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:11:04 AM

Well if every single coin is going to fail then whether or not it is a "scam coin" is wholly irrelevant as it will have the same effect as if it were -- that is if you side with multiple personality meth-head psycho more drama than yo mama every coin is a scam and will fail guy -- but who wouldn't want to take that approach?

Anyway thanks for the info .... the effort is appreciated.
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

Well if every single coin is going to fail then whether or not it is a "scam coin" is wholly irrelevant as it will have the same effect as if it were -- that is if you side with multiple personality meth-head psycho more drama than yo mama every coin is a scam and will fail guy -- but who wouldn't want to take that approach?

Anyway thanks for the info .... the effort is appreciated.

Nice new account from the dev again. Why don't you post on your real account instead of making new ones nonstop just to answer to me in this thread? Accounts that only post in this thread and are never used again are not convincing sorry. You may be able to fool some new inexperienced crypto users but you don't fool anyone else. The fact that you brought meth up makes me think that you are using meth not buying houses etc, no wonder you have to scam people you have a drug addiction habit you have to pursue. Buying and selling your own coin all day long to fake volume while being addicted to drugs must be a horrible life for you, i actually feel sorry for you now more than anything.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

with LPC they used several accounts for buy their own coin but with lgs they doesnt care now

http://bts.ai/market/BRIDGE.LGS_BRIDGE.BTC
http://bts.ai/u/karry86

seriously, think about this 1mn, do you think it's normal?

cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:24:25 AM

i confirm they doing all of that , even on LGS, fake volume everyday and they boast about it, and when big buy from unknow , they instant dumping price by buying low volume price and adding new order at lower price . they manipulate the price , to dont keep it high , they are so stupids , but they dont want to have high price MN , thats why they massive dump sometime , to get interest back and you and me cant sell their reward , they want to be only to sell the coin. or if you can sell its at low price when you scared about crash

here's one of the many after price raise with nice buyers , they dump with 2 of their account on LGS

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
lorida

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

Why is this thread still going lol
LPC & LGS are clearly not scams and being run like a business. Plenty of shit coins and scams out there that deserve your time more lol Move on already, these guys are pioneers in the crypto space.
Both Devs have real linkedin accounts.
I am happy with both of my LPC & LGS investments  Grin
Good luck and stay safe.
ju34400

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

LPC & LGS are clearly not scams and being run like a business. Plenty of shit coins and scams out there that deserve your time more lol Move on already, these guys are pioneers in the crypto space.
I am happy with both of my LPC & LGS investments  Grin
Good luck and stay safe.

yes there are money to do if we are enough smart and lucky as in any ponzi but how can you defend them with their manipulated volume so grossly?
90% of volume is fake

and a linkedin account prove nothing
on mine after a master at MIT, i developed chuntrex, a fork of bittrex and now i'm lead of developement of NigerianPrince coin

it's like bernard madoff, before 2008 he wasn't a scammer and made earn a lot of money to these investors, until the day where  Shocked
lorida

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

if that is your view, then you may as well call crypto in general, a ponzi scheme.
cryptonitro

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

I am happy with both of my LPC & LGS investments  Grin
Good luck and stay safe.

nice if you are happy (for now) seriously (many was with bitconnect to) , but dont say its not scam , when you clearly dont understand how it work and why they dump and control price & volume.
this team as no company,no legal declaration, and is unknow. And for sure a no morality to make this way on trade, they just sell high price coin they create ^^  

they will drop soon LGS price like they did on LPC , why  ? this way you sell your reward low , your invest and reward both are not profitable compare to start price ,so  you are not profitable , but they are !

lorida

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

Unknown... lol
The CEO is a known entity who has achieved a lot personally, his phone number in the USA is on the website.
So YES these projects are not scams.
Grow up or grow a brain and move on.
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:40:12 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 04:19:51 AM by [-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

Unknown... lol
The CEO is a known entity who has achieved a lot personally, his phone number in the USA is on the website.

This thread was a warning to help people not get ripped off all of there hard earned savings. You want us to grow up? How about you grow up and stop supporting scam coins.
look what has happened to the price now that the scam dev has stopped pumping the coin and creating fake volume. the price has totally bottomed out as i expected it to. I knew the day he stopped fake pumping it than there would be a collapse and i and a few others in this thread tried to warn people.

You are a low life scumbag advising people to invest in this and you should be ashamed of yourself. I wonder how many new people listened to your advice and lost half there savings in the last two weeks.
The phone number in the US is not the dev either, it is another flunky that was paid in LPC to be a frontman for this scam.  the LPC dev is running a highly sophisticated scam here and anyone that invests in it will lose there money. People like you brushing this under the carpet are the reason that this scammer has managed to get this far, he couldn't have done it on his own he needed a community of blind believers to help prop it up.

So stop spreading lies and open your eyes up and have a decent look, anyone that is promoting this has been paid by the dev or is stuck in the bad investment because they didn't re-search it properly and already bought a Masternode worth of it.  
Where are the ATM's? where is anything that has been promised? you live in Lala land if you think any of this will ever come through. He already has his next pump coin (LGS)which will be worth nothing in a few months from now also and then he will likely begin with a 3rd coin and take some more of your money.
lorida

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:54:25 AM

Unknown... lol

This thread was a warning to help people not get ripped off all of there hard earned savings. You want us to grow up? How about you grow up and stop supporting scam coins. look what has happened to the price now that the scam dev has stopped pumping the coin and creating fake volume. the price has totally bottomed out as i expected it to. I knew the day he stopped fake pumping it than there would be a collapse and i and a few others in this thread tried to warn people. You are a low life scumbag advising people to invest in this and you should be ashamed of yourself. I wonder how many new people listened to your advice and lost half there savings in the last two weeks. The phone number in the US is not the dev either, it is another flunky that was paid in LPC to be a frontman for this scam.  the LPC dev is running a highly sophisticated scam here and anyone that invests in it will lose there money. People like you brushing this under the carpet are the reason that this scammer has managed to get this far, he couldn't have done it on his own he needed a community of blind believers to help prop it up. So stop spreading lies and open your eyes up and have a decent look, anyone that is promoting this has been paid by the dev or is stuck in the bad investment because they didn't re-search it properly and already bought a Masternode worth of it.  Where are the ATM's? where is anything that has been promised? you live in Lala land if you think any of this will ever come through. He already has his next pump coin (LGS)which will be worth nothing in a few months from now also and then he will likely begin with a 3rd coin and take some more of your money.
I guess you better start a thread for every crypto then, as people have lost billions in this bear market... Oh, that's right its a bear market... you might want to look up what happens to investments in a bear market buddy. He is a snapshot... No new investors = less buy pressure... If sell pressure stays the same = price goes down... This is how supply and demand works Smiley but hey if you want to keep fudding it only makes you look like a tool and its best to start calling all of Crypto in general, one big scam!
Now speaking of people that do not do their research... lol... it looks like you are the one clearly not doing your research! if you did, you would know that the contactless point of sale system are scheduled for Dec 18 / Jan 19 for a Beta release with several partnerships in already in place, and then ATM's are scheduled for late 2019. Also, LGS is very much a good use case of blockchain allowing national/international logistics to become trustless (a few projects are doing this, for that reason). Now considering that LPC will be needing to distribute their hardware globally, you might be able to get your crayon now and try to join the dots that synergise the 2 projects...
You are actually now embarrassing yourself as you clearly do not know what you are talking about!
cryptonitro

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:53:57 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 11:25:59 AM by cryptonitro

Unknown... lol

when they create fake volume to make you believe to a fake global interest , how do you call that ?

i'm recording all logs about buy/sell on cryptobridge for LPC/ LGS , do you know that the same fake volume accounts, dumping price on every big buy (to resume a bump not drive by them) , and they correct lower and lower , you reward are ghost when the price dump man ... so they are only to really win. if you drive good of course you can ROI ... but most of guys are losing.

its complicate to explain why , but to resume , most of volume is fake and most of coins sold is from the team. on every dump like this days  , they will answer 'why we would do that? dump our coin ?" , but many reason to , they just take profit from lot of high bought, and many other reasons complicate to explain. but be sure they have massive amount , due to all their own 1st MN they installed. etc

today on discord i just told , team have massive sold , that nothing bad ? right , they can sold they are allowed to, i dont care , do you know what happen when you are right about one disturbing thing  ?

/banned

ju34400

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

Unknown... lol

when they create fake volume to make you believe to a fake global interest , how do you call that ?

i'm recording all logs about buy/sell on cryptobridge for LPC/ LGS , do you know that the same fake volume accounts, dumping price on every big buy (to resume a bump not drive by them) , and they correct lower and lower , you reward are ghost when the price dump man ... so they are only to really win. if you drive good of course you can ROI ... but most of guys are losing.

its complicate to explain why , but to resume , most of volume is fake and most of coins sold is from the team. on every dump like this days  , they will answer 'why we would do that? dump our coin ?" , but many reason to , they just take profit from lot of high bought, and many other reasons complicate to explain. but be sure they have massive amount , due to all their own 1st MN they installed. etc

today on discord i just told , team have massive sold , that nothing bad ? right , they can sold they are allowed to, i dont care , do you know what happen when you are right about one disturbing thing  ?

/banned

now they are claiming the dump come from hackers
i haven't seen people said they have been hacked
on cb we see its this guy who's dumping http://bts.ai/u/ivip-man

cryptonitro

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:35:09 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 12:09:37 AM by cryptonitro

there is no hack.
ivip-man is one of many team account , he also buy his own coin. Easy to know ...
here 's ALL his asset

Code:
Asset
Amount
BTC.bridge 3.03105571
DEEX 0.0971
LPC.bridge 1174.7897413
LGS.bridge 759.777948

and be sure he is not specualting it , who will hold so much on exchange instead of stake or MN? without buy/sell to have profit , of course you can choose continu tu be a blind sheep
and no one say the project is bad , we are talking about their way and they are creating fake interest (with volume) so its same as scam.

trust me they have massive sell many days ago to , and right after this sell the same accounts have create low volume buy at different prices , and buy a little of it to try to hide this and maintain price

just for exemple , time i have check , there is many other , with lower amount so candle will say nothing .

And seriously which serious team create few month later a new project when the 1st one is just started ?
they done exactly the same thing twice ! cause they have no plan but only making money.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: