Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LPC - LIGHTPAY COIN SCAM  (Read 18437 times)
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:22:14 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 04:18:29 AM by [-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

guess who massive sold today Huh and have more than 1000 LGS amount less ?

Who got the balance of your loss men now ?

who? I see that lots have panic dumped. Still waiting for that team account proof?

The proof is on the blockchain, look at the explorer,  my god you are one stupid individual.
This is why you have failed to proceed above the the rank of newbie on this forum. You actually have nothing of value to provide to this forum so please do everyone a favor and don't post or log on here again it's like talking to a small child except i think a small child would likely be able to process information easier than you.

The scam LPC dev sure did pick a dumbass to look out for there interests this time around.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lorida

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:06:32 AM

who? I see that lots have panic dumped. Still waiting for that team account proof?

The proof is on the blockchain, look at the explorer,  my god you are one stupid individual. This is why you have failed to proceed above the the rank of newbie on this forum. You actually have nothing of value to provide to this forum so please do everyone a favor and don't post or log on here again it's like talking to a small child except i think a small child would likely be able to process information easier than you. The scam LPC dev sure did pick a dumbass to look out for there interests this time around.
oh sorry, you the explore that has everyone's photo ID on it that show you who did the trades! thank you for all your wisdom, excuse me while i flush the toilet now as the shit you talk is starting to stick.
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

The proof is on the blockchain, look at the explorer,  my god you are one stupid individual. This is why you have failed to proceed above the the rank of newbie on this forum. You actually have nothing of value to provide to this forum so please do everyone a favor and don't post or log on here again it's like talking to a small child except i think a small child would likely be able to process information easier than you. The scam LPC dev sure did pick a dumbass to look out for there interests this time around.
oh sorry, you the explore that has everyone's photo ID on it that show you who did the trades! thank you for all your wisdom, excuse me while i flush the toilet now as the shit you talk is starting to stick.

Scammer boy Lorida is back with more baseless rhetoric i see. Old and stale just like your attempts to trick people into buying more of your bosses scam coin. See you on the worx thread skippy.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

lorida you are maybe new in crypto but you can't honestly say this team arent fishy

the address on https://lightpaycoin.org/ and https://logiscoin.cc/
USA, 3001 North Dallas Parkway, Suite 520
 is a dental office, it's easy to check

just whois their domains, hosted in ukraine
https://www.whois.com/whois/lightpaycoin.org
https://www.whois.com/whois/logiscoin.cc
why a suposed legit team from Dallas would host their sites in ukraine like 99% of scam
lorida

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

Scammer boy Lorida is back with more baseless rhetoric i see. Old and stale just like your attempts to trick people into buying more of your bosses scam coin. See you on the worx thread skippy.
Wow, you should join MI-5 with your skills and as of now, I will no longer be the feeding the troll that you are!

I have always posted the facts of my findings, unlike your half bake theory!

This space is filled with bad actors and it wouldn't surprise me if you are one of them! You also need to understand manipulation happens all day, every day in the world of crypto, so don't always think its the devs scamming people! The devs that scam people generally do it as an exit scam, once they have listed on an exchange and the initial hype has started to die down!

And on that topic...

Where are the LPC & LGS team today? Active in the discord community, today and every other day, as well as LIVE weekly updates. But more to the point, they will also be here tomorrow!

I have provided honest facts from the start of this thread solely with the interest of others and have always given my honest opinion.

For the record, I don't endorse anyone to invest in these projects or any other crypto projects with money they are not willing to lose, as crypto is 100% a gamble while it is still in its infancy. Also, the price of a project definitely does not reflect on the quality of the project, in both good and bad scenarios!

I would also challenge your theory of the dev dumping, as with what you have put forward, that could simply be early investors panic dumping, after seeing what happened to LPC's as the price once supply outweighed the demand of the coins being minted daily. Especially, after they saw the 1st pullback of its all-time high. It's a common trend in most MN projects.

Finally, to make myself clear, as this will be my final post in this thread. My opinion is, while LPC & LGS are under the direction and leadership of Dr Damon Bryant, I believe these projects to be legitimate operations and I would expect them to have long-term success.
lorida

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

lorida you are maybe new in crypto but you can't honestly say this team arent fishy

the address on https://lightpaycoin.org/ and https://logiscoin.cc/
USA, 3001 North Dallas Parkway, Suite 520
 is a dental office, it's easy to check

just whois their domains, hosted in ukraine
https://www.whois.com/whois/lightpaycoin.org
https://www.whois.com/whois/logiscoin.cc
why a suposed legit team from Dallas would host their sites in ukraine like 99% of scam
Easy, that is where the founder of LPC is from. The CEO and co-founder is from Dallas. You should give Damon a call if you like, I have had several conversations with him and have found him to be open, honest and intelligent.

Not everyone in Ukraine is trying to rip you off you know, and if you really think about it, it is really a racist comment.

Please know, one of Satoshi Nameko's vision's for bitcoin/cryptocurrency was the re-distribution of wealth in the world and it has given a lot of underprivileged people such an opportunity.

Goodbye and good luck.
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:39:38 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 04:15:44 AM by [-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

The proof is on the blockchain, look at the explorer,  my god you are one stupid individual. This is why you have failed to proceed above the the rank of newbie on this forum. You actually have nothing of value to provide to this forum so please do everyone a favor and don't post or log on here again it's like talking to a small child except i think a small child would likely be able to process information easier than you. The scam LPC dev sure did pick a dumbass to look out for there interests this time around.

Wow, you should join MI-5 with your skills and as of now, I will no longer be the feeding the troll that you are!

I have always posted the facts of my findings, unlike your half bake theory!

This space is filled with bad actors and it wouldn't surprise me if you are one of them! You also need to understand manipulation happens all day, every day in the world of crypto, so don't always think its the devs scamming people! The devs that scam people generally do it as an exit scam, once they have listed on an exchange and the initial hype has started to die down!

And on that topic...

Where are the LPC & LGS team today? Active in the discord community, today and every other day, as well as LIVE weekly updates. But more to the point, they will also be here tomorrow!

I have provided honest facts from the start of this thread solely with the interest of others and have always given my honest opinion.

For the record, I don't endorse anyone to invest in these projects or any other crypto projects with money they are not willing to lose, as crypto is 100% a gamble while it is still in its infancy. Also, the price of a project definitely does not reflect on the quality of the project, in both good and bad scenarios!

I would also challenge your theory of the dev dumping, as with what you have put forward, that could simply be early investors panic dumping, after seeing what happened to LPC's as the price once supply outweighed the demand of the coins being minted daily. Especially, after they saw the 1st pullback of its all-time high. It's a common trend in most MN projects.

Finally, to make myself clear, as this will be my final post in this thread. My opinion is, while LPC & LGS are under the direction and leadership of Dr Damon Bryant, I believe these projects to be legitimate operations and I would expect them to have long-term success.

No-1 in this thread agrees with your evaluation because it is so clear what is really happening with LPC. I get a lot of messages from people agreeing and telling me there reasons why they think it is a scam also.
There are so many holes in this coins legitimacy that it is impossible for it not to be a scam. The problem with your argument is that it is totally flawed also, the facts you tell us are wrong half the time and i don't think you even understand who the real "owner" of LPC is.

But i'm glad you won't be sprouting your misinformation here any further and i will repay that in kind on your own thread. But when LPC is closed down i will remember you and have a good laugh at what an idiot you were.
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:24:26 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 10:38:24 AM by cryptonitro

from day i said that, karry sold 1000 lgs ... and create this dump and more sell panic , and 700 more from this day ^^

stop argue with asking proof from dex exchange, you are same as dev pity argue , just asking yourself the good question ,
which is the only deserve by fake volume ...
and why they ban everyone on discord asking and talking about that !

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
ju34400

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

I would like to know the opinion of our very objective sir lorida about the new coin of LPC/LGS team

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5075570
lorida

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

I would like to know the opinion of our very objective sir lorida about the new coin of LPC/LGS team

lol I wouldn't touch the LRM even if it was a free airdrop! As stated previously the only reason I changed my views on LPC was due to lengthy conversations Damon the CEO. He is not part of the new project and I glad he isn't either as Pirrlokk now taking the piss out MN space... In fact, it is very hush hush still but Pirrlokk is working on his 4th coin as we speak FIM coin (free instant money)  Shocked
ju34400

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

omg already a 4th coins Huh
its worst than the star wars movie
Alabama Therapist

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

lol I wouldn't touch the LRM even if it was a free airdrop
And someone (lots of someones) did by buying MNs for 2 BTC each.
Guys know how to help the crowd get rid of their money.
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

see this dumb devs they are so stupid they rate each other fun part is that they dont even change the comments also Grin Grin Grin

DAMN I GOT BUSTED WITH THE REAL PRINT....

These two Cryptomist12 and Gumiho (are the same person) are focused on saying that the project is scam, however i made this post only to show that they/he don´t know how bitcointalk works.
I never received any feedback from Pirrlokk, that feed back is the same on  both sides, i only sent feedback to 2 persons, to Pirrlokk and to valiant.
I only received feedback from 2 persons, bitbay84 and from you Gumiho, so more words for what?
To finalize, for me this 3 projects aren´t scam, i belive them and this is only my opinion, believing in a project makes a person a scammer? lol
I already lost 2 much time with you Cryptomist12 and Gumiho, but i decided to make this post not to old Bitcointalk members ( those know how it works feedbacks and they know your print is fake) but only for
newbies.
Good luck to you Cryptomist12 and Gumiho, even call me a scammer i wish you all the best because i never wish bad things to others, even to rude ones.GOD is big.

hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

LGS/LPC/LRM all are scam projects, I've created a thread under Scam accusations, hope it'll open eyes of some of the people who are following the project blindly. I've mentioned your comment about there address finding too in that, hope that's ok with you Smiley

Here's the link for the same - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084141
hemendrachauhan19

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

see this dumb devs they are so stupid they rate each other fun part is that they dont even change the comments also Grin Grin Grin

DAMN I GOT BUSTED WITH THE REAL PRINT....

These two Cryptomist12 and Gumiho (are the same person) are focused on saying that the project is scam, however i made this post only to show that they/he don´t know how bitcointalk works.
I never received any feedback from Pirrlokk, that feed back is the same on  both sides, i only sent feedback to 2 persons, to Pirrlokk and to valiant.
I only received feedback from 2 persons, bitbay84 and from you Gumiho, so more words for what?
To finalize, for me this 3 projects aren´t scam, i belive them and this is only my opinion, believing in a project makes a person a scammer? lol
I already lost 2 much time with you Cryptomist12 and Gumiho, but i decided to make this post not to old Bitcointalk members ( those know how it works feedbacks and they know your print is fake) but only for
newbies.
Good luck to you Cryptomist12 and Gumiho, even call me a scammer i wish you all the best because i never wish bad things to others, even to rude ones.GOD is big.

Do you have any answer for the queries/accusations I've made against LGS/LPC/LRM coins? I've created the thread in Scam Accusations and link is mentioned just above this comment. I would be happy to know the answers or discussion around that. You being on higher membership level should not choose just any project for quick gains, you should do more research as people trust you based on your rank in bitcointalk.
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

they never answer anything about questions related to projects even if we provide proof also , they just keep building fake volumes and shill post with edited photos everywhere
oh brame

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4925071.new#new
dev what is this dumb thing doing in the talkpage please moderators have to look this
merits are misusing  Angry
hka

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:20:43 PM

This may be of some interest for people here. It may or may not ease your minds:

https://medium.com/lightpaycoin-official/important-lpc-update-e80c567de133
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:40:45 AM

And there goes the main developer exiting his project and leaving lots of destitute people with little money left. I tried hard to warn people about this project but people like lorida assisted them stealing everyone's money by promoting them and telling people it was a safe investment when it was clearly NOT.
I just hope that some people were spared from this scam coin by this thread and didn't listen to the group of idiots that worked for pirrlokk on his intricate scam.
hemendrachauhan19

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:26:16 AM

And there goes the main developer exiting his project and leaving lots of destitute people with little money left. I tried hard to warn people about this project but people like lorida assisted them stealing everyone's money by promoting them and telling people it was a safe investment when it was clearly NOT.
I just hope that some people were spared from this scam coin by this thread and didn't listen to the group of idiots that worked for pirrlokk on his intricate scam.

Let them be, thing is there are blind believers in crypto. Once you started asking correct questions these blind believers starts abusing and making fun.
Let them learn hard way. I wrote an entire article about LPC/LGS/LRM as all three seems to be scam to me, I have given my reasons why I think so in that post in details. And still whenever I'm finding some info, I'm updating that post. This is the best we can do, rest it's up to the people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: