Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:06:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token economics/Token metrics?  (Read 100 times)
Eric@Regestra (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Blockchain and Art

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:43:11 PM

What makes sense when you buy your cryptocurrency? Do you buy the platform, do you buy the team or do you look at the metrics and overall value? Does anyone even look at the proposition of the token or coin that you are buying? or do you just throw money at it?
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:05:53 AM

What makes sense when you buy your cryptocurrency? Do you buy the platform, do you buy the team or do you look at the metrics and overall value? Does anyone even look at the proposition of the token or coin that you are buying? or do you just throw money at it?

I look at the dev team,the idea behind the project,how big the project will be and how much is spent for advertising and promotion purposes.I think that bigger ICOs are more legit(there`s no guarantee for that).After all, the project owners have invested their own money and they have a reason to support their project.I don`t believe that anyone could just throw come coins at any random ICO,without any research.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: