Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHA-256 Contracts - No Payouts  (Read 702 times)
Cyberdime

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

I do too, I mean BTC is not $3k, it grows but slow. That's a good thing

yes, I saw a lot of positive videos on youtube as well as some positive reviews from economists

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IvartheBoneless

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

We'll see, ok, as for now trend is positive, but as the same time bitcoin is smth you can't control

I do too, I mean BTC is not $3k, it grows but slow. That's a good thing

yes, I saw a lot of positive videos on youtube as well as some positive reviews from economists
Ilya001

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:42:02 AM

Well, who knows. Now BTC stopped at one level so for some people that's a positive sign
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

I think that's positive tho, as bitcoin grew a little bit, now it's stable at least it's not going down
murat131

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

I think that's positive tho, as bitcoin grew a little bit, now it's stable at least it's not going down

Totally, better than rollercoasters we've seen before) I am waiting for the moment when the price slowly starts to go up.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

Agree, that was so depressing to see BTC goes up and down every time

Totally, better than rollercoasters we've seen before) I am waiting for the moment when the price slowly starts to go up.
etherbert

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

well, yes we need to have BTC up as well. Risk pays off
Agree, that was so depressing to see BTC goes up and down every time

Scarlett07

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

yup as all the people who now hate it will start loving it in a second))))

It's gonna be such an exciting moment Cheesy

To be honest I don't know a lot of btc haters, people are normally excited or neutral according to what I've seen. But obviously they should exist so yeah...they will be surprised Grin
etherbert

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

Those haters will become lovers very easily. Same goes to Hashflare, one BTC is back, everyone is happy

To be honest I don't know a lot of btc haters, people are normally excited or neutral according to what I've seen. But obviously they should exist so yeah...they will be surprised Grin
etherbert

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

True, telling hashflare to make BTC higher has no point as well as my advice is to read ToS before you invest

ioang

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

True, telling hashflare to make BTC higher has no point as well as my advice is to read ToS before you invest

Yeap, they can't reverse this situation unfortunately. We all should wait for btc to increase or forget about it at all.
akramali

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Yeap, they can't reverse this situation unfortunately. We all should wait for btc to increase or forget about it at all.

Nooo, I don't want to forget about it Grin Grin I still believe in btc and cloud mining.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: