Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin now  (Read 3351 times)
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.
I already buy to.. i plan to hold for 6 month.. good news for this, so im more sure to hold and maybe i'll increase my amount.  Grin

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yitai2020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:38:34 AM

I don't think it's good. The price is still not stable, and it is very likely to break through 6000 US dollars. Reinvestment can only be considered when prices no longer fall, and the rise will take more time to transition.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:46:00 AM

yes you can buy bitcoin because now the bitcoin price is still declining and not yet back then if you want to buy bitcoin you should quickly buy bitcoin before bitcoin back to stable price and so if you buy bitcoin at that moment you will find bitcoin price which is high and thus you are better quick to buy bitcoin

Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

now is a golden opportunity to buy Bitcoin cheaply because now the price of Bitcoin is still far from its highest price, buy now and hold it until the price back stable I am sure will get big profits in the future.
renaldoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:49:42 AM

Crypto condition now is not stable yet, but there is no harm if you want to buy Bitcoint now, you can save your coint first, wait until stable condition you can sell it
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

Bitcoin is at the low support point now the ranges has previously turned around each time at $6,100. If you but some now you should be getting in at the bottom but to be safer I would be splitting my purchase up in case it drops even lower next week.
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:00:17 AM

Oh yes despite the price not been stable I think its the right time to buy bitcoin that is if you have the financial power if the price goes up u will profit. Its always been said invest what you can afford to loss
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

The current rate when the market price falls, the investment in crypto is perfectly reasonable. You should invest in Bitcoin if your investment needs are long term. On the contrary, if you want to make a profit in the short time, investing in altcoins or ICOs will be more reasonable, but with the ICO, be careful because there are many ICO scam projects.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:41:16 AM

Yes, this is the right time to buy BTC. Today the whole world estimates that BTC will soon be at its highest prices. According to sources, in the next 4-5 months, the cost of BTC can reach 30000 to 40000 dollars. There is also a good opportunity for those who have already suffered losses.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:44:29 AM

Yep! It's time to buy bitcoin now before rise up again!

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:46:17 AM

Yes that is true, base on the statistics in the market we have seen the fall down of bitcoin and other altcoins so I can safely say that it is the best and right time to buy bitcoins and altcoins because once that it goes back on its rising track it will be so much profitable and it has a tendency to double or even triple your investment.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:51:38 AM

I think you have good knowledge on BTC and you daily monitoring BTC trading hence you are poste this, yes this right time to buy BTC and BTC price will reach $30000 to 40000 in this year

I think it's impossible for this year, because I see now the market is unstable and difficult to increase, so if you say that bitcoin will reach $ 30000 to 40000 in this year, that's very difficult to happen in my opinion.

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

Great post op. Good to see these kind of optimistic posts among the waves of shitty pessimistic threads and posts these days due to the ongoing bear market. People need to realize that the bear market will not continue indefinitely and the market will reverse at some point due to which Bitcoin and majority of the altcoins will rally along with it. I am expecting another rally sometime in August which is why I am HODLING all my coins in my portfolio patiently and am not paying too much attention towards the FUD being spread around by the FUDers regarding Bitcoin and other coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

I think the only question you should ask, is the price of the coin I'm going to buy going to be higher in the future than now? If yes buy, if no, don't buy. You choose your own time scale. If you think you can get a better deal then wait.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

yes, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a very good coin so I suggest to immediately buy Bitcoin and keep it in the next few months before the price will be even higher.
tampz

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

A decentralized cognitive ad network

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

I think bitcoin will fall even lower. Someone predicts up to 3500. It's probably still early to buy them.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

We are looking at the lows from the past months right now. It has found support multiple times at around $6,100, I can see a low of 5,920 in the past 12 hours so baring any further bad news we should regain some ground from here. If it does continue to fall then make your purchases in stages so as not to lose the opportunity for further cheap deals.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

I would like to be an optimist too, but I do not want to rush and buy bitcoin or other crypto currency. I think the market can go even lower.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

I think you have good knowledge on BTC and you daily monitoring BTC trading hence you are poste this, yes this right time to buy BTC and BTC price will reach $30000 to 40000 in this year
I always support for the development of Bitcoin in the future to become a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. so it's great to buy Bitcoin right now and support Bitcoin in the future to be a valuable coin in the future and become a major Cryptocurrency coin.
with the current developments of Bitcoin will be very good by buying it. this will affect the development that occurs in Bitcoin to further increase. so it would be great to buy Bitcoin and continue to support it to experience the ever-increasing development and support it for much more preciously going forward.
A_Z_Z_A

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

This is a good idea to buy BTC right now, if we see the retrospective of bitycoin price, we can say that price down is only a temporarily process, and in the future we can see the price going up. That's my own opinion
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: