Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin now  (Read 3351 times)
annaby

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

Buy bitcoin now and patiently wait for the price increase. And this will be the most correct solution to this issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

I think now it is a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin for those who did not have such an opportunity . The price for it is very good and it's at a dip at the moment
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

Why do you now bitcoin, he continues to fall in the price of my advice to you invest in new crypto projects and you do not pozheleete that listened to me Socratus
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:35:30 AM
Merited by robelneo (5)

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.

That's true and I have proven that it's always buying low and sell if you want to make a long-term profit, but you must first ask yourself if how much you can invest and if you are ready for any worst scenario that could come along the way, its always been invest what you can afford to lose.

It's best to follow the advice, prediction and what the experts are saying as we knew they became experts on that matter because they studied it they master about blockchain and cryptocurrencies, they have a reputation that people must rely on and trust whay they are saying.

However, I highly agree with Robelneo that a person who want to invest need to get ready for the future because we know investing is very risky though we knew it is predicted by experts we still don't know what will happen in the long run so better prepare yourself and invest only an amount that you can afford to lose. In this case it won't hurt you thay much!

My insight, please excuse my English..
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

It is a good time to buy some Bitcoins now, but you need to show some patience because the market could still go down.. If you have 2-4 years time to hold your Bitcoin, just buy now and relax yourself. You will see nice profits if you have some time to hold!

Now that the price of bitcoin will falling to the dippest many investors getting panic but instead of getting panic we should keep calm and if you have more money then buy bitcoin while the price are very low.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

No matter how strong the advise is to buy Bitcoin now should equally be done with modesty, carefulness and cautiousness of not buying more than you can afford to loose and that is wearing the risk careers mind along with your decision. Its actually good to buy BTC now, but to me, I shall only use 50% of my investments sum on BTC and diverted the other half into all other Alts about two or three with high degrees of potentials.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

Bitcoin must be bought. After all, the total amount of new hairstyles is not fixed, but Bitcoin is. So its preserving effect can be predicted to be still useful in the future. This is its value.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

In my opinion, now is the time to invest in bitcoin. The price will certainly increase, you just need to be patient and believe. The main thing: invest as much as you are not afraid to lose.

Bitcoin price now is at low so we can buy bitcoin at a lower price. Best to have bitcoin now then hold because im sure it will rise back. Bitcoin is the best and the king of cryptocurrency, proven for many years that grows stronger as years pass by.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
panarama29

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most important inventions in all of human history. For the first time ever, anyone can send or receive any amount of money with anyone else, anywhere on the planet, conveniently and without restriction. It's the dawn of a better, more free world.so buying bitcoin now,would bring alot of profit
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.
You have a good knowledge about bitcoin and for sure when the time that you are going to invest or buy some coin then you will have a good profit. Thank you also for sharing some knowledge about bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

yes, this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because as we know that bitcoin always have higher price every year, so I think if buy bitcoin now it will be very profitable because you can buy now with a cheap price
SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»

Now is not best time to buy coins. On my mind it is much more interesting to wait until prices will fall entirely to the very bottom. It would be nice to get cheap coins and wait until market will bring you great profit.
I agree with you that that it is very good to buy when the price is very cheap unlike but you cannot predict when that will be so it is good to make hay while the sunshine and then enjoy the profit when the price is high.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Yes, I believe that now is the time to invest in the BTC and not only in it. A global trend turn is coming. Hurry while the price still allows.
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

This week I bought Bitcoin at 6300 dollars in a specialized agency in my city. These agencies are in every metropolis.
takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

I think you have good knowledge on BTC and you daily monitoring BTC trading hence you are poste this, yes this right time to buy BTC and BTC price will reach $30000 to 40000 in this year
you better invest in bitcoin than you buy bitcoin because i see now bitcoin price will be back soon and so if you invest bitcoin you can also get profit, and if you buy altcoin not necessarily you can directly invest then of that you better invest in bitcoin
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

i think that is a good idea.
look at bitcoin price, really cheap if you compare with Q4 last year.
and bitcoin have a big community behind, it can make bitcoin strong and blow up again.

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Cremmsto

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

Something tells me that in the near future the market will begin to grow up rapidly .
JezaPoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

I see the price of Bitcoin is still far from the highest value, so this is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price and I recommend to keep it in the long run until the market returns to recover for big profits in the future.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

I see the price of Bitcoin is still far from the highest value, so this is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price and I recommend to keep it in the long run until the market returns to recover for big profits in the future.
This current trend of bitcoin is still a good catch to buy now. When we perform checking from previous history than today we can say bitcoin is best to buy. Yes for sure profit will be achieved when you invest in btc.
Bikers

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

now bitcoin again renewed growth))) my assumption is that he will again take the top!!!  I think now is the time when you need to buy bitcoin to get a good profit in the future!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: