Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin now  (Read 3351 times)
gitotedjo

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:43:24 AM

What I know, bitcoin is the king of crypto and the first coin in crypto. Buying bitcoin now is the same thing as saving assets to harvest an unusually large amount in the future. Bitcoin is a very dependable coin to be the main coin that can continue to survive and develop its growth. So by buying bitcoin now and keeping it for the future, it will make our future very bright.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElliottHe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

It's not the end of the bear market yet. Be patient and hold your money right now Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.

Currently, bitcoin is an unpredictable coin, I do not think investing in bitcoin. Maybe later if everything is stable and has a solid foundation.
Being able to guarantee the market players and investors is something that bitcoin developers should soon do.
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:23:13 AM

Yes I always support for the development of Bitcoin in the future to become a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. so it's great to buy Bitcoin right now for the good profit.
markosimic

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:25:05 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins so the quality is unquestionable. Bitcoin prices are still low so this is a good time to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price and keep it in the next few months.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is right now. Simply because its price is going down too much and the value of Bitcoin is still higher than the current $ 6k2. buy and hold until it recovers its real value. I guess it will rebound back to $ 11k by the end of 2018.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

Yes now is the best time to buy more bitcoin.if invest bitcoin right now then you can get a big profit, We just dont know how high will be the price but it is still good to store some bitcoin.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

The price of the bitcoin is indeed currently included is still low. If you want investment in bitcoin, then it's not too late for you to buy now. I'm sure the next few years, the price of the bitcoin will again experience a sharp rise.
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:32:27 AM

yes, buying bitcoin is now the most appropriate decision. because now the bitcoin price is down. now is one of your ways to earn big profits in the future, by buying bitcoin now is the first step to success, and when bitcoin prices soar, here's your chance to resell the bitcoin so you can make a big profit.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:35:39 AM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.

I bought it last month, but it seems like this year should be more patient, because the market is not yet fully well.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:38:54 AM

Bitcoin is still within the best zone of  being purchased. All these downfalls crashing the price will soon be over. So, it is highly advisable for any investor to make good investment into Bitcoin now. In a nut shell, it is now the right season to buy Bitcoin.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»

I hope this call will reverberate to all the members here, especially those who remained doubtful in spite of the exponential growth Bitcoin has achieved since its making. The price decrease should not be taken as a sign to sell or avoid Bitcoin investment. Rather, it should be taken as an opportunity to be able to invest with a low price. The reason? Dan Morehead has it above.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:41:28 AM

Bitcoin price now is low and its good to invest now and hodl until year ends, and keep minding that Bitcoin will have a bull run this year, may speculation and critics said that bitcoin will have a bull run before year ends just believe and have more patience.
d2dd

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

I already bought a bit bitcoin at the moment, as this is a great time to buy at a low price. Yes this is the best time to buy bitcoins. especially now that the cost of bitcoins is low and we can afford to buy 1 Bitcoins. Surely in the coming years we will see again the rapidly rising price of bitcoins. And sure we're going to have a lot of profit here. So take advantage of today's cheap price of bitcoins.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:45:38 AM

Indeed, if you have some money to spare it is the better to purchase bitcoin now. Particularly now that the cost of bitcoin is low and we can bear to purchase some portions of it. Doubtlessly in the coming years we will see again the quickly rising cost of bitcoin. What's more, certain we will have a great deal of benefit here so exploit the present shabby cost of it.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:04:59 AM

That's a good "reliable" news source you got there, I hope those things are true though. I've been  buying altcoins and Bitcoins for the past few days now. I think the market has stabilize a little bit for us to accumulate and wait for the bull run this December. Anything could happen though, let's just hope for the best.
cryptoC talk

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:09:00 AM

i am not sure on this because BTC price down day by day and some GOVt not accpted BTC so you can research and buy , now BTC price low compare with last three months
if you buy now then once increase the price  you will get good profits
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:24:24 AM

Buying Bitcoin now is a good choice. Because Bitcoin's current price is very low, and Bitcoin's price has risen to $20,000 last year, I think the price of Bitcoin is far more than the current price. I think the price of Bitcoin will be higher in the future.
jiaybh

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

Yes, I recognize the idea of buying Bitcoin now, but no one can guarantee the amount of Bitcoin that you buy. Finance itself is a definition of risk. I think the price of Bitcoin will change greatly in the next few years. This is the reason I have been holding
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:29:43 AM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»

Your observation of Bitcoin is good, and it is true that this time is the right time to collect Bitcoin. And waiting for the next few months will increase, hopefully, your prediction does not slip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: