Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin now  (Read 3351 times)
#bromocorah

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.

I think it's time to invest in bitcoin. Prices will definitely increase, you just need to be patient and trust.
The main thing in investing is you have to be sure and dare to take risks to get a lot of profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digiadven

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

Its a good opportunity to earn bitcoin in a very cheap price, all price in the crypto are dropping now so grab this chances because soon or later the price will rise up back.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

As an investment we should buy or store bitcoin for your benefit, last year the bitcoin price grew to $ 10000 and made the name of bitcoin become popular among the people. Currently the price is declining, but I'm sure the price will go back up dramatically and of course, I'm waiting to take advantage of bitcoin. If you are interested in investing, you should buy it before you regret it. With the predictions, you mentioned most likely bitcoin will break other investment markets, and this makes it important to all of us that Bitcoin is changing the economy for the better.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

Of course now is a great time to buy. You do not even need to listen to analysts. Bitcoin fell in price by 70%, this is one of the biggest corrections. The growth potential is huge and I think that those who do not buy now, will regret this very much in half a year.
TheMeritedOne

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

It is better not to buy everything you want in a single strecth but to wait and buy bit by bit.This way you don't stand to lose more about of money if there is a major crash.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

It is better not to buy everything you want in a single strecth but to wait and buy bit by bit.This way you don't stand to lose more about of money if there is a major crash.
if I think this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin,
do not be surprised if bitcoin price back through 10000 $ again
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

Now is the time to buy BTC. While the market correction, buy without thinking BTC will give your profits  Wink
trippjoeytan

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

All those with regrets in the past, for not buying btc when they should have, have a chance to do so now.
Endank

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:42:49 AM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.

Taking risks is one of the traits of an investor. investing in crypto also has a big risk because everything is possible, like any other business.
Buying bitcoin now is a big decision you have to do, at a bargain price, and you have a high chance of making a profit when it increases.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:02:13 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins so I recommend Bitcoin should be on your portfolio, now the price of Bitcoin is still low so this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and keep it in the next few months.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:10:26 AM

Yes ,it is healthy to buy bitcoin now because the bear market is getting over and we can buy good price value of bitcoin that can be fruitful in the coming days when green market will start to soar high and replace the reddish market.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins so I recommend Bitcoin should be on your portfolio, now the price of Bitcoin is still low so this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and keep it in the next few months.
looking at bitcoin at such a low price as it now becomes an opportunity to timing for the right investment as the historical view of bitcoin each year at the end of the year has increased

Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

looking at bitcoin at such a low price as it now becomes an opportunity to timing for the right investment as the historical view of bitcoin each year at the end of the year has increased
However I think it is a good idea to buy bitcoin now, the price is very convenient in these circumstances. So we must be patient and then we will see all on the other side. The market will be back soon.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

Really sound reasoning and advice one must heed. All those with regrets in the past, for not buying btc when they should have, have a chance to do so now.

Right, so many people had been frustrated on missing the bitcoin event when it sky rocketed and those who had BTC before suddenly because millionaires.

aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

if I think it's a good time to buy some Bitcoin at a price that has gone downhill like now, It's actually good to buy BTC now, but for me it will only use 50% of my investment for BTC and switch the other half to all Other alts are about two or three with high potentials, we have to buy now and relax, because we will see a nice profit if you have time to hold.
KarleenDion

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

yes, this is a good opportunity to earn big profits in the future by investing, now the price of Bitcoin is still low and is likely to continue to rise and reach its highest value at the end of the year as happened in 2017 ago.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

thank you for your information, I think just like you but I don't have much information about support should buy bitcoin at this time. so I am waiting for an information here. I advise some friends to buy at this time. but I have not bought. I am waiting for good information. and now I find support to buy.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

Well done I will buy bitcoin right now and hope can reached to highest price, I have heard many positive news talking about bitcoin will grow up for the next month. I will buy bitcoin about $2,000 and I hope can reached to $3,000 to take profit with bitcoin investment. Become true for hoping profit by salary about $2,000 to reached $3,000 for one month with bitcoin.
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

information is very helpful, if you look at the price and its development this is the right time to buy bitcoin because at this time bitcoin price has now far down from the price at the time of 2017 ago,
but I think buying bitcoin now has a big risk too because the market is still very volatile, and no one has dared to guarantee if bitcoin prices will rise again,
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

Having a good prediction is a pride of its own, it is quite good if currently collect BTC because it will have an increased price for the next few months. It is quite tempting to see this, definitely, the development of BTC will make people happy and curious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: