Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin now  (Read 3351 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

239% return that's high but it's bitcoin just like the old days.

Having a good prediction is a pride of its own, it is quite good if currently collect BTC because it will have an increased price for the next few months. It is quite tempting to see this, definitely, the development of BTC will make people happy and curious.
This is a speculative market so if someone has its own pride with bitcoin by telling what's on their mind on where bitcoin will be that's normal.

We are positive that bitcoin will have its bullish market for the next few months so that's the increase you're waiting but this is another prediction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

Having a good prediction is a pride of its own, it is quite good if currently collect BTC because it will have an increased price for the next few months. It is quite tempting to see this, definitely, the development of BTC will make people happy and curious.
This is a speculative market so if someone has its own pride with bitcoin by telling what's on their mind on where bitcoin will be that's normal.

We are positive that bitcoin will have its bullish market for the next few months so that's the increase you're waiting but this is another prediction.
I think bitcoin is the king of all coins so the quality is unquestionable. Bitcoin prices are still low so this is a good time to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price and keep it in the next few months.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

«Buy Bitcoin now!»
I wonder what he would say today, when in 2 days bitcoin lost everything it had accumulated in 2 weeks. The coin falls and this fall will only increase. There will never be such growth as in 2017, so calls to buy bitcoin do not invalidate trust.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

I think bitcoin is the king of all coins so the quality is unquestionable. Bitcoin prices are still low so this is a good time to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price and keep it in the next few months.
Numerous times it has been said, yes bitcoin is the king of all coins, king of cryptocurrencies and many times too that it has been tried to take away but some alt coins that thinks they can dethrone bitcoin easily.

It was $6,200 a while ago and now there's few bucks slashed again to its price.

To those that haven't purchased it yet, it's either you wait for more dips or buy now and ride when it recovers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CriptoNata

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

I also think I should buy bitcoins and other coins right now. Soon the market will go up strongly, and at such low prices it will be impossible for us to buy it.
Severne

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:40:02 AM

I guess we should buy  bitcoin. Actually, we should buy bitcoin,ethereum, neo , ripple ... etc so top 10 of crypto currencies. We will win in long or mid term I believe.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

At the moment, the price of bitcoin is very attractive, but in view of the fact that the market is now red is a risk, but this risk may later be
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

Everyone says this is an excellent time to buy Bitcoin and should not miss this opportunity. But is this true? Is this a unique opportunity for us to buy? Bitcoin prices fluctuate every day and drop sharply in the first half, is this good?
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

I also think I should buy bitcoins and other coins right now. Soon the market will go up strongly, and at such low prices it will be impossible for us to buy it.

So if SEC will not approve bitcoin-etf? The prices will be lower than now.
The SEC decision is expected on August 10, but not later than September 24. Let's see...
AndyKete

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

Perhaps following the situation tendencies should be blended with inspecting marketing evolution plus analogous currencies.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

I think it's a good time both to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, because I believe that in addition to the entry of any large investors on the market, the market will not fall much further. I hope there is good news that will positively influence this growth, but I am very confident in any case
TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

The price of bitcoins will be a great investment opportunity for smart investors and courageous enough to face the risk. Invest in bitcoin right now and wait a while, though it will be a long time but the result will probably surprise you. Believe in that.
Kraken Dead
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:27:49 AM

I think at this moment the better way to buy 40% of your investment in BTC and 60% altcoins.
Papilio

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

The dynamics of the bitcoin exchange rate for 2019 will be determined by new restrictions on the part of financial regulators. Next year, central banks intend to take control of operations in the market of crypto-currencies, which will affect the decline in demand. As a result, quotes will vary in the range of 15-30 thousand USD / BTC. It is worth pondering! Now really attractive price.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.

yes, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin because now the price of Bitcoin is still far from the highest value at the end of last year, so I suggest buy it now and hold it in the next few months. If you want to make a profit, then do now no delay.
lancealtar

Activity: 139

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

Bitcoin's rate is very unpredictable right now. I think it's better to just watch the market and wait for positive signals of growth. I don't think that Bitcoin's rate will go up very much this year.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

I recommend to wait a while because there is high possibility that market will go down again, It is pretty stable now around the value of 6,000$ per Bitcoin, but probably the support will be defeated soon because volume is decreasing Sad.

Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

I agree, now is a great time...as long as you can hold for at least a year

No one knows how long this bear market will last. Maybe the price of bitcoin will increase steadily from here, or maybe it will take another beating and drop to $4k first.

If you can buy now and don't need to withdraw for at least a year I am sure your money will be safe. But if you need the money in a few weeks I am no so sure. Strong hands are essential.

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.

I would say that this is not something complete BS. Since the market is pretty low right now.
And if we believe that we are going to have a second and much bigger BUL RUN as in the case of stocks in the past, then yea, buying is a good option.

But keep in mind noone,noone know what will happen in the future. Everyone is just trying their best to aproximate.

waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

I think the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, Dan Morehead, is right when he says it's a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I'm confident about a market recovery in the coming weeks/months, buying now means making good gains after the general rise
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: