Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin now  (Read 3351 times)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

It is the best to purchase bitcoin now or any other major altcoin in the market since the price is low, although in the recent there's a small recovery happened there will be another recovery in the future, maybe that recovery may leads to bull market. This is why i always stack up major coins while they're cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.

Predictions are precise and provide great benefits, the rise of BTC is now a green market and followed by other altcoins. Buy BTC some time ago is good and give profit now, and profit in the future.
kiarasatina

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

I think you have good knowledge on BTC and you daily monitoring BTC trading hence you are poste this, yes this right time to buy BTC and BTC price will reach $30000 to 40000 in this year
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

Bitcoin is currently falling, but I think bitcoin does not always fall, bitcoin will increase again because bitcoin still has popularity. Currently bitcoin is still falling low, and this is still an opportunity to buy cheaply.
Pineastwood

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

bitcoin prices are currently very far when compared with the highest price. and this is a great opportunity if you want to buy bitcoin for the long term. because I am very confident there will be a time when bitcoin prices will rise high.
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

Yes, now a very good price for bitcoins and other coins, allocate your investments for 10 coins and see what you will get at the end of the year, I think you definitely will not lose! But what coins to buy, I think you should make this decision yourself, but bitkoyn should occupy not less than 40% of your portfolio.
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

This summer gives us a good opportunity to buy bitcoin at a good price. Take advantage of this before it's too late.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

of course. with us buying a lot of bitcoin for long-term investment it's great because you can earn big profits and investing in bitcoin is also very good if for the long term

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.
I believe that bitcoin will not give as much profit as the young coins can give. Bitcoin can be traded with technical analysis.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

With the current prices of bitcoins and altcoins, it is a very adequate time to invest in cryptocurrency. I for one am currently
buying and investing in bitcoins, I'm taking advantage of the market price situations that crypto is in, Bitcoin prices are
down like it's on the $5k-$6k range, all altcoins are also down because of it. Take the time to buy more and diversify your
investments. Odds are gonna improve exponentially as things spike up and Bitcoin's prices go up again. 
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

Exactly what you said this month is the right time to buy Bitcoin despite the very high rise but I think the price will continue to rise starting next week, and if the price will drop if we save for 1 year then the profit will also rise. be great too because Bitcoin is also very good for long-term investments.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

This summer gives us a good opportunity to buy bitcoin at a good price. Take advantage of this before it's too late.

This is the summertime of BTC.  Tongue
I agree that this is the perfect time to buy BTC because in a month or two after some corrections BTC will rise to 9-10k and we'll have at least 20-30% profit.
Xomeriyan

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

Purchasing Bitcoin presently is a decent decision. Since Bitcoin's present cost is low, and Bitcoin's cost has ascended to $20,000 a year ago, I think the cost of Bitcoin is much more than the present cost. I figure the cost of Bitcoin will be higher later on.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

Investment in BTC at this stage is very reasonable but also risky. If they are experienced investors, they will hold a long-term BTC, at least until 2018 because investing in BTC is a profitable investment in the long run. Therefore, if you want to recover capital quickly, should not invest in BTC, please invest in altcoins.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

Many people say that they do not see the prerequisites for the growth of bitcoin this year, someone on the contrary is sure that before the end of the year there will be a new record, but no one knows what will actually happen, and those who know do not tell.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:53:51 PM

Lol. All this news created for bitcoin price pump, its obviously. In June it was a good time to buy BTC. Today, i'm not sure. Need to observe market, bitcoin can rise further and same way can go back to 6 grands. So, i'm not sure that it is a good advise to buy BTC today, without observe.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

Lol. All this news created for bitcoin price pump, its obviously. In June it was a good time to buy BTC. Today, i'm not sure. Need to observe market, bitcoin can rise further and same way can go back to 6 grands. So, i'm not sure that it is a good advise to buy BTC today, without observe.

Why not due, the rise just started so it's not too late to buy some more. You're never late if watch the broader picture in which the BTC reaches 100k.
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

I think it is worth buying bitcoin now. Only not for all the money that you have, just invest some of your savings in bitcoin and maybe soon you will become very rich
mmocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

I really persuade my colleagues  to buy bitcoin while it is cheap, i tell them cut some of their salary for bitcoim because i know in the future will have a bull run that may goes up to 20k again or even better than that. This is why i still invest on bitcoin little by little
I also think like you, the price of bitcoin to buy now is the most appropriate and we will wait for its price increase may be equal to or more than 20k $. I think it's a simple thing, we just wait.
Ms. CRYPTO ADVISER

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

Thanks for this info, yes, buying now is a good decision, i also believe that in about 3-6 months, bitcoin price will moon again and maybe surpass its ATH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: