Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin now  (Read 3351 times)
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

Yes, I do. Bitcoin should be bought not even now, but yesterday!!! And not even yesterday, but a few years ago. Who foresaw the future, has already done so. But it's not too late now. So go ahead, for bitcoin!!!
I think bitcoin should be in everybody’s wallet because it is not only a coin but also the future usable currency. If you have a lot of bitcoin in your wallet and it take over the market, you will be the richest person in your community. Therefore I think that you should buy as much bitcoin today as you can to earn huge profits and become rich in the near future.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.
🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

Now is still a good time to buy bitcoin as by the end of the year the price will grow several times. But it was even better to buy bitcoin several years ago.   

I doubt that it will grow several times, that's too much, but next year will be very good for BTC. Now is the time to buy, what's in the past it's in the past.
peter1

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

At this time, it is not a good choice to buy BTC, but I think it is very good to buy altcoin, because the price of altcoin will definitely continue to rise after each substantial increase in BTC.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

At this time, it is not a good choice to buy BTC, but I think it is very good to buy altcoin, because the price of altcoin will definitely continue to rise after each substantial increase in BTC.

For now bitcoin is continue increasing so it is not the best time to buy and some altcoin are still not increase so yes the best to buy now is altcoin, so buy now while the price is still very low.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

We have recently observed a rise of round about 10% within last 2-3 days.No doubt that the price is not that much high but according to me this is not an organic growth.A drop will be soon seen in the price.So if you want to invest now you can but according to me wait for some time.You will find a more better price to buy.So it is just a matter of your choice.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

Bitcoin need to buy now, because the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, including bitcoin, respectively will grow the course.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

Now is the right time to buy Bitcoin because now the price of Bitcoin is still far from the highest value at the end of last year. And bitcoin will soon come back

I don’t think that now it is best time to buy Bitcoin. It seems more real to find some other work and wait until the market will fall even lower. Then the changing prices will bring me a great profit.  Roll Eyes
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

Now is the right time to buy Bitcoin because now the price of Bitcoin is still far from the highest value at the end of last year. And bitcoin will soon come back

I don’t think that now it is best time to buy Bitcoin. It seems more real to find some other work and wait until the market will fall even lower. Then the changing prices will bring me a great profit.  Roll Eyes
Why wait?
I don't find any point in anticipating for the market to fall right now as currently, the price is still quite low to invest in such a volatile currency. And moreover, Bitcoin is always sought as the long-term investment and it would be least affected by the short-termed alterations in the value in the long run so do invest in it now if you are seeking for a huge amount of profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:04:57 AM

Why wait?
I don't find any point in anticipating for the market to fall right now as currently, the price is still quite low to invest in such a volatile currency. And moreover, Bitcoin is always sought as the long-term investment and it would be least affected by the short-termed alterations in the value in the long run so do invest in it now if you are seeking for a huge amount of profit...

I agree with you, there is no need to wait anymore. The price of BTC will only go up from now on.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

I have no doubt that investing in bitcoin is a good decision for all those who love to take risks and seek a profit potential far above that offered by traditional investment instruments. Taking into account the long road that still has to be walked in the way of a massive adoption, I believe that the potential for growth is still enormous, and maybe we are even in one of the best moments to invest in bitcoin, at a fairly early stage when bitcoin is still far from the next goal of $100K.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

BTC dominance is going up, alts sat value is falling off a table, market cap has been the same for weeks. This is just alt money going into BTC for ETF, no new money.
Yeah this is the best opportunity to buy more and more bitcoin because the price is low and is on the way upwards and if this growth rate remains for some time, price will cross $10000 very soon. If you have money and want to make more money from crypto investment, don’t miss this golden chance because in the future you may never avail this opportunity.

juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

yes you are right you should be able to buy bitcoin when the price is cheap like the price of bitcoin at the current exchange place, when you buy bitcoin you have to hold it until the price becomes very expensive.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:16:26 AM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.
Well, we do not really need an expert to say to us what to do when it is so clear, the price is very low if a person is not going to invest right no then it is better that person never invests in this market, if you let go of this opportunity and you invest later you are going to miss on thousands of dollars in profits and the longer you wait the greater the chances that you miss the next bull market.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:19:59 AM

yes you are right in my opinion for now is the right time to buy bitcoin right now because bitcoin has a cheap price because the price of bitcoin is falling so you should be able to take advantage of this situation.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»

Well, we do not really need an expert to say to us what to do when it is so clear, the price is very low if a person is not going to invest right no then it is better that person never invests in this market, if you let go of this opportunity and you invest later you are going to miss on thousands of dollars in profits and the longer you wait the greater the chances that you miss the next bull market.
this is the main key in buying bitcoin in my opinion:
1. The 200-day fall to EMA has proven to be a good long-term buying opportunity for the past two years.
2. Therader can buy 25% of the desired allocation around the $ 8900 level and stop the stop loss of $ 7400.
3. Average is not a good trading practice. Therefore, a fresh position must be avoided if the price drops and stays below the 200-day EMA.
mooen

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

If you have a lot of Altcoin in your asset. I think it makes sense to sell it because in my account it will not rise soon, but the risk of a noble cause can wait. Generally put half of the rest sell and you have nothing to lose.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

yes you are right you should be able to buy bitcoin when the price is cheap like the price of bitcoin at the current exchange place, when you buy bitcoin you have to hold it until the price becomes very expensive.
To me I think that the current is the best time for buying bitcoin. Those people who have already missed some opportunities of buying bitcoin, now they have another good opportunity and I think that they should not waste anymore time but should try to invest money in bitcoin right now and make their position more stronger.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

with current market conditions this is the best time if you want to buy bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is currently very low and if you buy now you will have the opportunity to get a lot of profit because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

with current market conditions this is the best time if you want to buy bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is currently very low and if you buy now you will have the opportunity to get a lot of profit because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again
Yeah, if you are seeking for an investment opportunity then invest in bitcoin promptly as the price now is the most suitable one to get this coin. In fact, I think this is the moment where you can bulk your investment since the price now is quite affordable to get and then you'll be able to get a higher amount of profit as the price will definitely rise soon...

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████