Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin now  (Read 3351 times)
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

There is no time that is good or bad to buy bitcoin for now, cause the price of bitcoin this year will not be the same by next year. So, I will say you buy as little as you can now, before the price sparks again.
You are right that there is no specific time to buy or sell but there are two markets one is low and one is high so you should buy in the low market now as it will charge you less because Bitcoin is available on low price. In high market that is your selling time as you are looking for profit so you will get your profit in high market where the value of coin will be high and you will sell yours on high price.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

with the current low bitcoin prices, it is a good time to buy and we know that the price of bitcoin will definitely recover and rise again so we will have the opportunity to be able to get profit
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

yes you are right you should be able to buy bitcoin right now because the condition of bitcoin prices that are still very cheap is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular and the most stable cryptocurrency, so now you can buy Bitcoin, if you have the money.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

yes you are right you should be able to buy bitcoin right now because the condition of bitcoin prices that are still very cheap is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
Buy bitcoin is the best thing to do while price are low. Our opportunity to have some at this lower rate rather than selling all with lose. Agree, buy btc as much as we can then wait for the increase.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

The price is a down now.So definitely it is a good time to buy some Bitcoins now because it is a chance for the investors to buy BTC at such low rates.We should not worry about our investments because in the coming months price will surely rise and we will definitely find a better price to sell.So yes we must start buying now.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
talenah kotang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

When else to buy bitcoin at a cheap price this year, now is the right time to buy bitcoin before prices go up. Do not miss this opportunity.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

I think for bitcoin purchases the right calculation is when the bitcoi price is really low because we get more bitcoin and to keep us from counting how long it is because we are not sure whether the time you specify is whether it comes with the increase in bitcoin prices? obviously we hold up until the price of bitcoin really rises.
Tigorss

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

I think you have good knowledge on BTC and you daily monitoring BTC trading hence you are poste this, yes this right time to buy BTC and BTC price will reach $30000 to 40000 in this year
the calculation or estimation is indeed necessary and we must admit that it is indeed important but we must remember that the calculation sometimes has to look at the situation conditions one of them in the purchase of bitcoin which we have to calculate is when the price drops which is important and the sale of what prices go up.
CryptoDoing

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

Yes, I absolutely agree with you. Now the price of Bitcoin has fallen very much and we had a great opportunity to buy at a low price. So do not miss the moment and buy it now.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

I think you have good knowledge on BTC and you daily monitoring BTC trading hence you are poste this, yes this right time to buy BTC and BTC price will reach $30000 to 40000 in this year
I always support for the development of Bitcoin in the future to become a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. so it's great to buy Bitcoin right now and support Bitcoin in the future to be a valuable coin in the future and become a major Cryptocurrency coin.
We should support bitcoin if we want it to have better future and we all know that bitcoin is very capable to become currency that has a high value. If you buy bitcoin now there is chance you can become rich or millionaire in the future and as you can see many people believe that the price of 1 bitcoin will become $40000 - $50000 and I hope it would be happen because it will be equal to a lot of money and income.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

Yes, I absolutely agree with you. Now the price of Bitcoin has fallen very much and we had a great opportunity to buy at a low price. So do not miss the moment and buy it now.
Yeah, if you are still waiting for the price to fall, then you'll be at a loss only as I believe that this is the opportunity that shouldn't be missed since the price is already loitering to the affordable rates. I anticipate for the better future of the coin and believe that this will soon get uptrend, so for a good amount of profit it is must buy it now...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

We must grab the opportunity like this that the value of bitcoin is very low. We must not relay on other people in starting a business here because almost half of it will tell you not to start.  They might say you will loss all your money that you invest here,  dont take the risk because  you will just regret it. Those people are the short minded that are stuck on their life because they are afraid to take risk, afraid to try something new.

Buy now and start to create your future with bitcoin,  nothing will happen even the market is not in the good state. You just have to hold your coins and wait for the value to pump again.  Read,  discover and look for other news that will help you to understand how to do this crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

Yeah, if you are still waiting for the price to fall, then you'll be at a loss only as I believe that this is the opportunity that shouldn't be missed since the price is already loitering to the affordable rates. I anticipate for the better future of the coin and believe that this will soon get uptrend, so for a good amount of profit it is must buy it now...
I disagree with you buddy concerning the people that still for the price to dump and if the market seems to be green now doesn't mean that the market won't dump when it December holidays time. I will advice people are opportunist to wait while keeping some fund for the December dump.

cintamoni

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

I think that investing in bitcoin in the long term is a very reasonable solution and buy it at a price of $ 6000 is a good solution for any investor but I advise you to buy it in parts !
No matter you buy in parts or at one time, the key here is to hold for long term or even if you cant hold for long term, atleast do not sell it in a loss. and using stoploss can also help.
Turst1974

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular and the most stable cryptocurrency, so now you can buy Bitcoin, if you have the money.
Three things needed for bitcoin investment, money, patience and courage to bear the loss. If you have these three things then don’t waste your time and go ahead to buy some bitcoin today. Keep them till the price rise; you will make huge profits against your investment. Don’t be panic and don’t hesitate if have decided to put your money in cryptocurrency.
therwtonn

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

Buy bitcoin is the best thing to do while price are low. Our opportunity to have some at this lower rate rather than selling all with lose. Agree, buy btc as much as we can then wait for the increase.
Those who can bear this situation of the market should buy more bitcoin for low price. In the future they will make handsome money. More dip means more investment. People want to buy bitcoin but they do not suffer current situation of the market and the bad thing is market manipulation. If this thing has been stopped people will buy more bitcoin without any fear.
bitcoin moon

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

yes i agree with all member ...this is the better time for buy bitcoin...
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

I think that investing in bitcoin in the long term is a very reasonable solution and buy it at a price of $ 6000 is a good solution for any investor but I advise you to buy it in parts !
No matter you buy in parts or at one time, the key here is to hold for long term or even if you cant hold for long term, atleast do not sell it in a loss. and using stoploss can also help.
The current price is 6687 US dollar which came at this position after a sudden increase in price and now people are selling in order to get small profit but it is totally out of mind why they are missing the opportunity to wait for it and get huge profit would be better if they do like this. It is a long term investment and it needs us to treat it as long term making short term will keep the situations continue.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

Bitcoin start to pump since two days back i think, but the altcoins price are getting down.. Time to buy altcoins now.I hope also Ethereum will rise.
Bitcoin are more and more popular. Big investors will not invest into altcoins but in well-estabilished cryptocurency such as Bitcoin. Wink

to invest in bitcoin you need a lot of money to get big profits, and I see big investors also investing in altcoin because investing in altcoin will also get profit, so my conclusion is altcoin is also worth investing in other than bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: