Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:35:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 802 times)
thephill97 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:50:12 PM

Hello, I'm Phill and I've recently got started in BTC. I've currently got 0.00051953BTC which equates to 41 cents. Although it's... practically nothing. I feel as-if I'm part of the world of BTC. Haha.

I've lurked the forum for the past few days and now I thought I'd join in the conversations and whatnot. So, hey! I'm Phill, 16 years of age and British! Hope to see you all around the forum where we can engage in some nice topics.

Ps, feel free to donate.
11bwkbrMphMK9DDt2zMeeTmsrkSB79yQH
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 04:56:08 PM

Hello, I'm Phill and I've recently got started in BTC. I've currently got 0.00051953BTC which equates to 41 cents. Although it's... practically nothing. I feel as-if I'm part of the world of BTC. Haha.

I've lurked the forum for the past few days and now I thought I'd join in the conversations and whatnot. So, hey! I'm Phill, 16 years of age and British! Hope to see you all around the forum where we can engage in some nice topics.

Ps, feel free to donate.

Hello.

If you like to earn some micro BTC ammounts you can start earning here:
http://freebitco.in/?r=191844
https://coinad.com/?r=XDLCK26MFN6UV60

best faucets and it can give you some mBTC for the beggining.

Also you can try: http://pl.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/

and surely read bitcointalk.org -> here you can find many good deals.

cheers! Good luck!
thephill97 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:04:41 PM

Ps, feel free to donate.

Hello.

If you like to earn some micro BTC ammounts you can start earning here:
http://freebitco.in/?r=191844
https://coinad.com/?r=XDLCK26MFN6UV60

best faucets and it can give you some mBTC for the beggining.

Also you can try: http://pl.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/

and surely read bitcointalk.org -> here you can find many good deals.

cheers! Good luck!

Unfortunately I can't use your referral at FreeBitco.in as I'm already a member. I would use your referral at CoinAd.com but last time I was at a PTC website, it didn't particularly end well. Thank you for the tips though mate!
abacus

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:07:17 PM

Hi thephill97,
welcome to the forum! Smiley
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 05:21:37 PM

Unfortunately I can't use your referral at FreeBitco.in as I'm already a member. I would use your referral at CoinAd.com but last time I was at a PTC website, it didn't particularly end well. Thank you for the tips though mate!

No problem man : )

If you need any help forum members will help you for sure, just remember to dont mess with us Smiley

GL!

btc_dev

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:24:23 PM

Ps, feel free to donate.

Welcome to Bitcointalk. U may use my signature referral to earn some free BTC at CoinLearn.org. - Thanx
thephill97 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:29:34 PM

Ps, feel free to donate.

Welcome to [Suspicious link removed]. - Thanx

Thanks for the welcoming and once again, to disappoint I stopped using CoinLearn.org after they started only giving me 30 satoshi per hour. Any idea?

Hi thephill97,
welcome to the forum! Smiley

Thank you!

No problem man : )

If you need any help forum members will help you for sure, just remember to dont mess with us Smiley

GL!

I'll be sure not to mess with you guys! Too hench I can't handle it!
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 05:33:52 PM

Good Smiley this forum is realy good way to gain experience in cryptocurrency world.

thephill97 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:25:28 PM

Good Smiley this forum is realy good way to gain experience in cryptocurrency world.

Yep! I've gathered so much information from here already.
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:15:16 PM

Hello and welcome to our forum! I suggest you read the newbie readme and also this BTC guide if you would like to know a bit more about the basics of Bitcoin.

Other than that, I'm not sure about your problems with other PTC sites, but I can confirm CoinAd is legit. Personally, I have received over 5 payouts from there. It doesn't however pay as much as it did some months ago. But after all, Bitcoin was worth less back then.

Anyway, if you are actually going to use faucets (beware though, they pay very little) you can find most of them at http://free-btc.cu.cc/rotator/
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:33:53 AM

Welcome Phill  Smiley
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 02:06:34 PM

Hello and welcome to our forum! I suggest you read the newbie readme and also this BTC guide if you would like to know a bit more about the basics of Bitcoin.

Other than that, I'm not sure about your problems with other PTC sites, but I can confirm CoinAd is legit. Personally, I have received over 5 payouts from there. It doesn't however pay as much as it did some months ago. But after all, Bitcoin was worth less back then.

Anyway, if you are actually going to use faucets (beware though, they pay very little) you can find most of them at http://free-btc.cu.cc/rotator/

Faucets are 99% bullshit.

Be aware of wasting your time with it.

But - CoinAd and Freebitco.in       might give you like a dollar on something per month Smiley
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:09:41 PM

But - CoinAd and Freebitco.in       might give you like a dollar on something per month Smiley

They can still be good if you want to get your first bitcoins before buying them, or if you have spare time when waiting for something and got nothing to do.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 02:12:15 PM

They can still be good if you want to get your first bitcoins before buying them, or if you have spare time when waiting for something and got nothing to do.

true. Thats what I ve done half year ago.

My first btc's earned at CoinAd.

Then Ive started to search jobs4bitcoin.

Smiley I did not put any money into it Smiley All my profits in cryptos are from bounties, and buy/sell cryptos. Smiley

And suddenly I bought Doge for all what I had. And I tripple my cryptos Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: