Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO of esports collaboration betting—ECoBetting is coming(AirDrop)  (Read 687 times)
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:00:02 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 08:56:30 AM by niinsdfksdfk

the first decentralized international p2p betting platform for massive multiplayer online electronic games, for instance (but not limit to), Dota2, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Counter Strike, HearthStone.

With ecobetting, you can not only earn bonus by playing various online esports games, but also earn profits by placing a bet based on the ongoing esports games and win the bet. All the bets are among the gamblers without any third-party or middle-man. The transaction of assets is fully transparent and safe since the process will be completed based on Ethereum smart contract.
The services include (but not limit to):
1. We offer tournament bet for the audience all over the world, which you can play and win the money while watching esports tournaments.
2. Game players can place private bets and win the wager while enjoying different esports games. They can decide if this round of game is public.
3. Audience can bet for public games by either professionals or amateurs. They can follow the bet- professionals to place bets and earn profits.
4. The being followed gambler / player will receive a certain extra bonus from profits of the followers / the corresponding total audience wagers.
5. The services aim at for now in Dota2, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Counter Stirke, and Hearthstone. Enjoy playing, betting, and winning.
6. We will launch ecobetting esports tournament within the platform community. Big rewards will be there for you.
There are also some other huge potentials including:
1. The platform will include other popular multiplayer video games based on the community's appeal.
2. Along with the growth of mobile games, ecobetting will introduce mobile esports betting in the future.
3. The platform can add betting for online sports video games like basketball, football, and so on.
4. Ecobetting will introduce live esports tournaments broadcasts, and aims at being giant company like ESPN.

ECoBetting token (ECB) is based on Ethereum blockchain. The total supply of ecobetting tokens will be 100 million. Ecobetting (ECB) token is one type of utility token. The token distribution will be as follows.

a. 50% for token sale.
b. 25% for the marketing and partnerships
c. 5% for the company team
d. 15% for future development
e. 5% for the ecobetting tournamentsHere is the ECB token distribution.

50 million (half of the total supply) ECB tokens will be available. The ICO will starts on July 1, and ends on September 30. Three are three rounds of pre-ico before the crowdsale. The investors can purchase ECoBetting (ECB) tokens using ETH. The token sale price/exchange rate is as follows.
ICO STAGE     TIME (UTC)     AVAILABLE TOKENS     DISACCOUNT     PRICE RATE(PER ETH)    
PRE-ICO ROUND 1     JULY 1 – JULY 10     6 000 000     24%     3947    
PRE-ICO ROUND 2     JULY 11 – JULY 21     8 000 000     16%     3571    
PRE-ICO ROUND 3     JULY 22 – JULY 31     6 000 000     8%     3261    
CROWD SALE     AUGUST 1 – SEPTEMBER 30     30 000 000         3000    
ECoBetting website: https://ecobetting.co
Telegram link:https://t.me/OfficialECB
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/OfficalECB
Medium link: https://medium.com/@OfficialECB

For more details about the project, please see the whitepaper athttps://ecobetting.co/uploads/ecobetting-whitepaper.pdf
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

in ecobetting platforms in addition to getting bonuses by playing various online esports as players, users can also place bets based on ongoing esports games as spectators and win bets. is this ecobetting project specifically implemented in the gambling industry as well?
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

in ecobetting platforms in addition to getting bonuses by playing various online esports as players, users can also place bets based on ongoing esports games as spectators and win bets. is this ecobetting project specifically implemented in the gambling industry as well?
Yes, betting is also one kind of gambling. With the increasing popularity of esports games, ecobetting is a promising project. Have a look at all various bets placed for football during in World Cup, it's easy to foresee the future of ecobetting.
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

Ico starts 5 days 18 hours
https://ecobetting.co
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

I'm a dota2 fan. The first time I saw this topic, I went to the website. Then I realized this is exactly what I love. The website looks nice, whitepaper is good.

But, to be frank, I'm hesitating whether if this project is serious. But the truth is that the business of esports betting will definitely be huge in the future. No matter what, profits come with risks. So, I'm gonna take the risk and invest into it ( ;DYes Grin, 6 ETH are ready for it, PLEASE DO YOUR JOB if the dev teams hear my voice).

I've read the whitepaper several times, the p2p betting design could possibly avoid the manipulation, and the so-called 'follow' idea is excellent. Yet, could you please explain more details about that 'follow' design? Huh Personally, it's a little complex for me to understand.

According to the whitepaper, there will private bets for game players, public bets for all users and tournament bets. I'm wondering what if the game players can put public bets for their ongoing game. If can, how do you avoid some bad game players intentionally lose the game? Huh
For your first question, please carefully read chapter 2. Ecobetting ecosystem.

For your second question, yes, the game player can put public bets.

As for the last question, there will be punishment for the malicious behavior, please read the whitepaper carefully.
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:04 AM

https://i.imgur.com/FH0yaXx.jpg
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

This is a wealthy project from singapore, looking forward on joining it, can we see the team members? Didn't find any info...

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

This is a wealthy project from singapore, looking forward on joining it, can we see the team members? Didn't find any info...
For details of the ecobetting developer team, please have a look at chapter 6 in whitepaper, there are some explainations about that.
tutakhamunba

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:22:22 AM

How long do you prepare for this ICO? I don't think it's a good ICO since your ANN topic just open and there's much missing information from your site: team info, light paper/one pager.
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:21:45 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 03:09:44 AM by niinsdfksdfk

How long do you prepare for this ICO? I don't think it's a good ICO since your ANN topic just open and there's much missing information from your site: team info, light paper/one pager.
For the first question, the time of preparing for one ICO, and the idea (plus future) of the project, which is more important? Suppose that the preparation is not long enough, from your perspective, you may think that the quality is not good enough. Yet, somebody may think that it's not easy for the devs to put all things together and bring out this project in your 'how-long time'. 

As for your other doubts, everything will always have a start. We may think the ANN topic is just open for 4 days. Yet, two month later, if you come back, you may say, 'Oh, this topic has been here for 2 month'. All beginnings are not easy. But, to see it in a good way, people coming here earlier can get a good discount from Pre ICO compared with crowdsale.
Does the devs rush to do this project? Yes, because time is money, sooner or later, esports betting will be explosive. And it's urgent for devs to develop the ecobetting  project as soon as possible.

As for the team info, there is not much to say, please read comments above.

Speaking of one page paper, let me ask you a question, will you invest one project based on their one page paper? I bet there is a big NO. ECoBetting wants serious investors, esports fans, or long time holders. Not some kind of people who would bitch around once the price of the token goes down a little bit. Besides, this whitepaper contains many details compared with one page paper. The devs really want all the ecobetting investors to read the whitepaper carefully before putting money into this project. All the money comes from hard work, please invest our money into something that we believe is meaningful and has a good possibility to be successful.

Finally, please do a little math, we, investors, can easily buy a good amount of ETH at such low price, and invest into ecobetting to hold a large amout of ECB tokens. According to the burn back system, the company will buy back ECB tokens at each quarter and burn them till the ECB token value goes to $10.

Anyway, like the old saying, please always invest the money you're able to lose since it takes risks, to what you trust or believe will be successful.
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:12:07 AM

3 days and 17 hours left before the tokens start
Grin Grin Grin Grin
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

Good news ecobetting rewards program,Their news is as follows
Get 150 ECoBetting tokens (ECB) for free NOW.
ECoBetting ICO starts in less than 4 days. Do the following five steps to get 150 ECoBetting tokens (ECB) for free. First come, first serve. There will be 50,000 ECB tokens available for you.

• Join our official telegram channel to get the lastest news and updates at https://t.me/OfficialECB
    Follow our official twitter account at https://twitter.com/OfficalECB
    Like and share this on twitter, then you will get 100 ECB tokens.
    Join ECoBetting topic on bitcointalk at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4520304 by leaving a message, get extra 50 ECB for free.
    Leave a comment on twitter containing your ETH address in twitter.
    Please note that you will get 100 ECB in case that you don’t have bitcointalk account. If it doesn’t disturb you, please do the 4th step, then include your bitcointalk account username in the twitter comment (for our team members to check), you will get totally 150 ECB tokens. Don’t forget to leave your ETH address in twitter comment.

ECoBetting is here for decades to stay! Hope all our community have a good day.
kumablack

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:52:07 AM

Do you folks have the intention of running a bounty campaign?
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

Hey guys pls any bounty for this project?
ajeshjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

Hi there. Is there a Telegram Channel where the discussions happen? Would like to join..
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

New news ecobetting with prize collection information
[/size][/color]ECoBetting Bounty Campaign for Youtubers Starts, considerable awards waiting for you.
ECoBetting offers bounty campaign for youtubers to edit and create ECoBetting ICO review youtube video. The aim is to start a storm for ECoBetting project. Let the world know ECoBetting is coming.

The content in the video should be healthy and favorable for ECoBetting ICO. The published video should not contain malicious criticism. All the participants should also be as objective as possible. This round of bounty campaign will start at 00:00 on June 28 (UTC Time Zone) and end at 23:59 on July 31 (UTC Time Zone). Everybody participating in the campaign will receive a certain amount of rewards paid by ECoBetting (ECB) tokens. But ECoBetting reserves the right to claim some youtube videos are invalid if the video violates the rules.

Here are five rules of ECoBetting bounty campaign.

1. The video should be at least 5 minutes.

2. The video should be created in a way to benefit the ECoBetting community and project.

3. The youtube channel should have at least 200 subscribers.

4. Only the first 100 participants will be accepted.

5. ECoBetting has prepared 500k ECB tokens for the campaign, the campagin will end once all these ECB tokens are sent out, or the time reaches July 31, 23:59 (UTC Time Zone), or the number of participants reaches 100.

The rewards scheme is here.

Suppose the number of the subscribers for the youtuber is N.

For youtubers with 200–1k subscribers, the reward in ECB tokens is 1000+N.

For those with 1k — 5k subscribers, the reward in ECB tokens is 2000 + 0.25*(N-1000).

For those with 5k — 10k subscribers, the reward in ECB tokens is 3000 + 0.2*(N-5000).

For those with 10k — 60k subscribers, the reward in ECB tokens is 4000 + 0.1*(N-10000).

For those with above 60k subscribers, the reward in ECB tokens is 9000.

From all the youtube video ECoBetting received at the end of this campaign, there will be big awards for the first 3 youtubers to thank for the efforts they make. The first rank youtuber will be granted 20000 ECB tokens worth 6.7 ETH. The second rank youtuber will be granted 18000 ECB tokens worth 6 ETH. The third rank youtuber will be granted 15000 ECB tokens worth 5 ETH. Along with the development of this project and the ‘burn back’ scheme, it is our realistic aim that the value of ECB token will go to $10.

All the rewards will be sent to the ETH address that youtubers provide. Yet, half of the reward will be sent directly to the youtuber after the youtube video has been verified. The video should exist on the youtubers’ channel till the end of ICO. Then when the ICO ends, the rest half of ECB tokens will be sent immediately to the youtubers’ ETH address.

If you decide to take part in the campaign, just do it. After you publish your review video. Please send the following content to bounty.campaign@ecobetting.co.

The basic info including your name, youtube channel, subscribers number.

The url link of your video.

Your ETH address of which you control the private key.
panjieOntoseno

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

the idea of your project is interesting, but the Esport and Betting project there are many competitors in the market. what are the advantages and differences of your project with others?
realLOLFaker

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:05:49 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 05:17:35 PM by realLOLFaker

Hi there. Is there a Telegram Channel where the discussions happen? Would like to join..
I'm a video game player who plays both lol and dota. But you know, not very good at either. I'm new to crypto, just saw this topic. This project seems interesting. Also I want to chat with somebody else to discuss about this project. I don't have much experience.

I searched google, and couldn't get any info about the open discussion telegram group. So I create one https://t.me/joinchat/Hrk0vRKX18xRxmGSsPUlZQ
. Feel free to join, I will make you admin. Hope we will benefit from the group.

ecoetting developers, please also feel free to join our open chat group for ecobetting. I have several doubts and want to discuss that with you, too.
realLOLFaker

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

the idea of your project is interesting, but the Esport and Betting project there are many competitors in the market. what are the advantages and differences of your project with others?
Same question here, answers?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: