Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO of esports collaboration betting—ECoBetting is coming(AirDrop)  (Read 695 times)
riyourgrandfather

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

Today, esport really became more and more famous, a lot of people from child and adult like playing esport.
This way makes the business in esport growing exponentially, that also applied for the betting just like this project.
Love this project, just hesitate if I should 5 ETH or 10  ETH into this project.
Although I recommend you invest 10 ETH (trust me, you won't regret it), it's reasonable for you to invest maybe 7.5 ETH. As for the rest of your money, you can keep it for other useage. Grin Grin
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

As far as i know, betting only available in sport or some kind related to it, but now it available in another things.
Now the betting can be done for some e-sport game.
Yes, I also think e-sports will be a good betting project.
How many ECB tokes have you bought?
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

I support this project and trust  it can be smash! Wondrous vision, interesting approach!  Good luck fellows!
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

I support this project and trust  it can be smash! Wondrous vision, interesting approach!  Good luck fellows!

I totally agree with your point of view.
realLOLFaker

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

Today, esport really became more and more famous, a lot of people from child and adult like playing esport.
This way makes the business in esport growing exponentially, that also applied for the betting just like this project.
Love this project, just hesitate if I should 5 ETH or 10  ETH into this project.
Although I recommend you invest 10 ETH (trust me, you won't regret it), it's reasonable for you to invest maybe 7.5 ETH. As for the rest of your money, you can keep it for other useage. Grin Grin
Hum, I'll take ur opinion. But I'm gonna put 6 ETH into this project. Developers, I don't know if you can hear me. Just in case, please keep it up and do your job. Let's make it explode.

ECoBetting to the moon.  Cool Cool Cool
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

Hum, I'll take ur opinion. But I'm gonna put 6 ETH into this project. Developers, I don't know if you can hear me. Just in case, please keep it up and do your job. Let's make it explode.

Well done, bro. You will NOT regret it.
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

Yes, e-sports is already an Asian Games item and will become an Olympic event in the future.Promising project
riyourgrandfather

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

good luck!
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

good luck!

I will earn a portion of the money in detail.
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:33:32 AM

The first phase of pre-ico will end after 13 hours in two days, and seize the opportunity at this last time.
Shayesmiles

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

Anyone thinks this ECoBetting ICO is sketchy? Seems like a lot of critical information is missing. I'd like to know what you guys think.
realLOLFaker

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

Anyone thinks this ECoBetting ICO is sketchy? Seems like a lot of critical information is missing. I'd like to know what you guys think.
For me, it does seem a little sketchy, especially about the people behind the company. Then I noticed the introduction part of the team members in the whitepaper, the explanation they gave seems reasonable and understandable (for me, personally speaking). As for the risk, I admit there exists risk, but as the old saying goes, profit always comes along with risk. Anyway, I've taken the risk and hope for the best. Hope eECoBetting will make me some money.
rikakurnita

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

good and interesting projects, this project also has an interesting feature. I hope the team will continue to maximally promote this project so that it will be more known.
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:11:40 AM

good and interesting projects, this project also has an interesting feature. I hope the team will continue to maximally promote this project so that it will be more known.
Yes, I believe that as more and more people understand, more people will join the project.
riyourgrandfather

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

I bought some ECB tokens, I want to know how everyone think about ecb?Is this a good project?Although I have already purchased it to take risks, I still want to listen to other people.
Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

I have no question but i think its nice project,wish you all the best
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:05:03 AM

I bought some ECB tokens, I want to know how everyone think about ecb?Is this a good project?Although I have already purchased it to take risks, I still want to listen to other people.
You can join the telegram discussion group to discuss with others.
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

ECoBetting Project AirDrop.

Join the official ANN channel https://t.me/OfficialECB.

Leave your ETH address in https://t.me/ECB_ECobetting

You will get 100 ECB token worth of $20 for free.
niinsdfksdfk (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:12:07 AM

Pre-ICO round 2 starts
Dear community, we are glad to announce the Pre-ICO round 1 is over, and Pre-ICO round 2 will start soon.

During the first stage of Pre-ICO, some private investors has contacted us. After conduction of rigorous Know Your Customer (KYC), we sold out 6 million ECB coins at the price of 1 ETH = 2000 ECB. It is worth noting that the sale was not made by only one person, it was made by a group of investors who have faith in ECoBetting and believe that our project will be successful in the long term. Also, these 6 million ECB coins will be locked for one year, which means these 6 million ECB coins will not be tradable within one year.

There will be 8 million ECB coins available in the next 11 days. Grab your chance, take the advantage of 16% discount (1 ETH = 3571 ECB). We will also not refuse other private investors during Pre-ICO Round 2, so, hurry up before 8 million coins are sold out.
riyourgrandfather

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

This project is really exciting, the second phase
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: