Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes (BTC) unique & When do you think it will be Bounce back in BerMonths?  (Read 162 times)
wbsteel123 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:35:31 AM

What's on your Mind?
Let us all hear your voice and advices about BTC. Should it fall on BerMonths to bounce back the price or between the bull run.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin is losing its popularity and attractiveness to investors. It is possible that its price will continue to decline, by the end of the year it will probably reach $ 4000. But it is also possible that the bitcoin place will be occupied by the ethereum, which price will rise!
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

I think the long term investors are eagerly waiting for the price rise and they believe that the price will bounce back soon. And I think it will take few months for bitcoin to bounce back and have a bull run.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

I think this may take three months to complete, and now the cryptocurrency may continue to fall. I think the minimum price is 5200. If it exceeds 5200 then it may really fall to 4,000.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

I think this may take three months to complete, and now the cryptocurrency may continue to fall. I think the minimum price is 5200. If it exceeds 5200 then it may really fall to 4,000.
It would be. Bitcoin (still) very bearish at the moment and I can't expect what happened in the next month. Perhaps, the market is unpredictable.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

Btc is unique because it is shilled everyday because of the block chain tech. The evolution of human currency for a better, fair world.
In term of bouncing back. We are now on the bottom of the parabol, I think, that mean we will soon begin a bull run, maybe a bull trap before bull run. People now are ready, old, experienced people know that the bull will come, just the matter of time, new comers will come after the bull run half of its way as usual. Now we just wait for the indication of the bull start and everything will start moving.

My guess is the real bull may start at September.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

I believe that bitcoin is still the most popular crypto. Its acceptance is higher as always. Yes the current market condition hampering its popularity. but it might be recovered soon. Since bitcoin is the pioneer of all crypto, it always get some advantage of first mover.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

Bitcoin seems to be falling right now, maybe this is because bitcoin will jump and increase after falling. Usually bitcoin will experience a cycle like this, maybe this is a common thing that often happens for the old investors or people who already know about bitcoin.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

What's on your Mind?
Let us all hear your voice and advices about BTC. Should it fall on BerMonths to bounce back the price or between the bull run.

I think this situation of the price of bitcoin is not permanent. This low price terms are usual in crypto, and I believe it is a big probability that, many of the coins will rise with the rising price of bitcoin in a near future.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

What makes (BTC) unique
Bitcoin is unique because it's the one where crypto's are originated and it's the most adopted crypto so it's unique to depend to a decentralized coin. Unlike those other coins that are saying they are decentralized but afterwards we've found out they are centralized.

When do you think it will be bounce back in ber months?
Let's say it on December just for the sake of last hope.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AldoCrawley

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

After invention of btc its change the concept of trading also they come with the block chain tech which is unique in the market also this have 1st position in the market and highest price in the market also giving highest profit to their customers and many country accept this coin.
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

Well, I trust in BTC a lot. But it seems that the price is falling day by day and it is making the investors tensed. But I believe that within the end of this year the price will rise up and it will be in a stable position.
allen67

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

Many people’s are investing on bitcoin. Its true in recent time bitcoin price fall down but i think situation will change. I hope bitcoin price will increase.
TomCarpenter

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:15:10 AM

Bitcoin is the 1st cryptocurrency that arrived in the market and still it has survived among all other currencies. It was discovered by Satoshi. It is hoped that the price of Bitcoin will start rising by a week or two.
AldoCrawley

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:13:46 AM

The market of crypto currency started with just one coin called bitcoin. Now it is the market leader and the most reputed coin. It has proved its capability through its successful operation. It is the safest of all the coins in the market of crypto currency. It is the profitable coin also and so I like bitcoin the most.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:22:33 AM

Bitcoin is unpredictable sometimes its price goes up and down and i think long terms of holding coins is good because we don't know what will happen in the next mos. maybe it can recover and i hope so.
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:40:55 AM

The price falling for quite a long time and I think many has already left bitcoin and switched to some other coin. The price fall made the people to panic much and that made them to sell off. But the bitcoin lovers are still their waiting with patience for better days.
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:55:04 AM

The price falling for quite a long time and I think many has already left bitcoin and switched to some other coin. The price fall made the people to panic much and that made them to sell off. But the bitcoin lovers are still their waiting with patience for better days.

I believe it will have it greatest comeback in the month of december, just like last year. It was in the month of december where it reach $20k and that was the very moment made bitcoin so popular in the world. After that event, more traders and investor are trying to buy bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: