Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Evaluate a Potential ICO  (Read 200 times)
farnandezetn

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

Thanks a lot for this informative post. I totally agree with you. There are a lot of project but this will help to find out the good one.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

Investment are subject to market risk. If you are in for some serious crypto investments then you should thoroughly do research on parameters like the official website, whitepaper, the core team and the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries. If you are looking for some solid investment and good returns, then I would suggest DAKUCE.

Dakuce is an advanced cryptocurrency exchange that is dedicatedly involved in creating and implementing solutions for higher importance to the global cryptocurrency market with absolute priority. It is claiming to be the most powerful and secured cryptocurrency exchange which has the capability of processing millions of transactions per second! If you are expecting good returns with discounted trading fees on real market rates then DAKUCE is highly recommended.

You can also check out their official website: https://dakuce.com/
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

You can add Partners of the project. Partners of the project are very important because they are going to be users of the coins/tokens of the project. Thus it will gain investors trust.

Good partnerships can help a project to reach their target. In the latest week have Safehaven project announced a partnership with Vechain. After this great partnership I think that they can easily hit their hard cap to develop the project.

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

Even some of the best looking ICOs turned out to be scams.  All this stuff can be very convincing and deceiving.  The true intelligent scammers have gotten away with so much money in the past year, it is ridiculous.  With your technique though you can at least weed out the low effort scammers that take team pics from google images.
David_mcDavid

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

I think checking the ICO rating will save you time.

Sadly lots of scam had high rating, so I wouldn't trust that much those rating tools...
hortoncrypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:26:24 PM

This post is really nice as well as helpful too and this is so delightful much obliged for the post and I think I concur with what you composed. I am the sort that doesn't confide in this new designer since they will guarantee a certain something and do its inverse. Such post will help the people to be safe from being fraud.
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing the processes of evaluating a potential ICO. I needed that badly. Can't thank you enough for the post.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

It is important to check the real identity of all the persons behind in a certain project cause it happens that scammers might used other profile which isn't a part of their team. If we find out that they are legit then lets proceed to their platforms and the used of this project if it will have a huge contribution into the community. We really spend time for that to be sure if that is legit or not, and to avoid from being fooled with the scammers.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:10:10 AM

It's also important to note that we shouldn't trust ICO ratings explicitly and only use it as a basis for our criteria since most of these ICO rating sites are being paid to advertise ICO projects under the guise of rating them.
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:14:23 AM

Everything starts with the project’s whitepaper.
[/b]
Examine the Team

- Must be verified if that team really exist.
- A solid team will be composed of members with verifiable industry experience, both in business and blockchain development.
- I tend to look for teams with blockchain experience or experience building an open source community or platform on a large scale.
- It’s important for the project to have achieved some milestone to demonstrate the ability to execute.

The project must compliant with the law

-  Ask for legal opinions clarifying the token’s nature.
-  ICO’s token may be considered a financial instrument and could thus be subject to financial regulation.

Evaluate ICO’s market potential

- Analyze the entire plan, especially whitepaper as the project’s core document.
- Compare it with similar projects and determine what makes it so different from others, both positively and negatively.
- Never trust developers who promise you a huge return on investments. They probably just want to take the money and run away.

ICO campaign has a different purposes, you need to learn how to recognize the ones that really have market potential

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP

Well done mate. I hope it is effective to you that's why you sheared this with us. I also hope that it will give me more critical analysis to deal the market and the world of crypto.
cr1st0f

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:21:33 AM

I think most important is smart contract, if i can look into etherscan and see tokens and how much they sold then its solid project, if they hide this,then i skip.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:36:41 AM

If we are involved with a bounty hunter of an ico project, we will really read the project what they are opening, because we are assuring you of a real ICO, and a project pointed out if ico is in a fixed place or no, and most of all we need to check a whiteboard of ico and read it carefully so we better understand it, not at all this time it leaves, it depends on what their team will do and will do, ico is a good one to sell her coins so it's more dependent on ourselves, for me it would be preferable if the old ico or ico choice would be easier, if any problem depends on the ico's gift which it defines .
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:47:39 AM

Everything starts with the project’s whitepaper.
[/b]
Examine the Team

- Must be verified if that team really exist.
- A solid team will be composed of members with verifiable industry experience, both in business and blockchain development.
- I tend to look for teams with blockchain experience or experience building an open source community or platform on a large scale.
- It’s important for the project to have achieved some milestone to demonstrate the ability to execute.

All right, this is a good topic. Personally, I always check the team background.
But I only use Google to check it. Do you have any specific ways to check the team background?

Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:55:51 AM

One more warning for most investors. Don't be fooled by sweet words.
When you are in telegram they mostly pm you with good features of the project but do not be hooked by it yet.
Control yourself and do your own research.
I have experience this once so I am just sharing.
Some of them are also fake admins and they could be using it for another scam. Better ask the official group if they had that username in their admin list.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:03:02 AM

Thank you for the article you gave, it will help many members in choosing a potential ICO, it is true there are many new ICOs that are popping up but determining which potentials will be difficult, but if we are smart and know how to do it and do not it would be difficult to determine the potential ICO.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:06:56 AM

After reading your post, I have gained a lot. In reality, there are indeed many ICO scams. I personally think that I must start with a white paper carefully reading the ICO project before investing, check the authenticity of the team, the legality of the ICO project, and carefully evaluate the ICO. The prospects of the project,
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: