Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are the most popular ICO listing sites?  (Read 1374 times)
orico (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:24:38 AM

With so many ICO listing sites one can get quiet lost.  Huh

I am wondering, which of them are the top/popular/your favourite and why? Thanks!
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

As you google it, you will come across many ICO listing websites and its actually hard to pick-up the right one.

Coindelite
will help you to know up-coming trustworthy ICOs. This site will give you overall reviews of the ICOs with the rating. So I strongly recommend you to visit it.

As I was surfing on the CoinDelite website I came across an ICO called Dakuce.

Dakuce will use Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve a new level of service to its users.

The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

The cryptocurrency exchange industry will see improved connectivity, efficiency, and security. The platform will connect investors, traders, small and large business, customers on a shared Blockchain ledger, has far-reaching consequences for the crypto-exchange industry as it seeks new ways to improve security and profitability. All parties involved in the supply chain will benefit from automated data flows as the system allows complete interoperability of data sources, even including legacy systems.

To know about new ICO visit: https://coindelite.com/

To know more about Dakuce: https://dakuce.com/
orico (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

As you google it, you will come across many ICO listing websites and its actually hard to pick-up the right one.

Coindelite
will help you to know up-coming trustworthy ICOs. This site will give you overall reviews of the ICOs with the rating. So I strongly recommend you to visit it.

As I was surfing on the CoinDelite website I came across an ICO called Dakuce.

Dakuce will use Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve a new level of service to its users.

The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

The cryptocurrency exchange industry will see improved connectivity, efficiency, and security. The platform will connect investors, traders, small and large business, customers on a shared Blockchain ledger, has far-reaching consequences for the crypto-exchange industry as it seeks new ways to improve security and profitability. All parties involved in the supply chain will benefit from automated data flows as the system allows complete interoperability of data sources, even including legacy systems.

To know about new ICO visit: https://coindelite.com/

To know more about Dakuce: https://dakuce.com/

Thanks, I'll check it out.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

These are the few from this list TOP 100+ ICO Listing Sites 2018

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:14:55 AM

I use icodrops because it filters scam ICOs and shows the best projects only. Most of ICOs listed on icodrops have big ROIs after exchanges listings.
orico (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

I use icodrops because it filters scam ICOs and shows the best projects only. Most of ICOs listed on icodrops have big ROIs after exchanges listings.

I like Icodrops too, but I don't see the filtering feature. How do you filter out scams?
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

I have read articles about icobench's ico experts asking for payment for a high rating. Thay made me think twice about using icobench as my reference for good icos. I am using icorating as of not and so far it's giving me good projects. Still, I'll check the latter links you shared. Definitely helpful.

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

All those above and I feel comfortable with Cryptobriefing too.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

what is the reason you can assure that https://icodrops.com/ allows all ico in icodrop no scam, i still rate icodrop just conclude ico list but there is no guarantee for their success

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

orico (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

what is the reason you can assure that https://icodrops.com/ allows all ico in icodrop no scam, i still rate icodrop just conclude ico list but there is no guarantee for their success

That's a good point. Maybe if they make their decision making process public, that could help build more confidence in their listings.
That's exactly the reason I opened this thread, to better understand who are the more reputable listing sites.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

I have read articles about icobench's ico experts asking for payment for a high rating. Thay made me think twice about using icobench as my reference for good icos. I am using icorating as of not and so far it's giving me good projects. Still, I'll check the latter links you shared. Definitely helpful.
I think there is nothing good in aasessing ICO by looking at the website, as most of those who rated it good because they pay a lot on that site. so make sure you are not fooled and instantly believe in the results presented by the website

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

Actually most of these listing sites has to earn from their service and operation and if they are ever asking for a payment to make the rating of those ICOs high, it is deceiving but they have to do it so don't depend on ones review, trust only your own assessment.
You can still use them just to see what are the new listings.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

Currently, popular and famous exchange floors are Binance, Bitfinex, OKEx, Houbi, Coinbene, and HiBTC. The choice of exchange floors depends very much on the crypto they possess. So invest in the cryptos listed on the exchange floors I listed above.
orico (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

Currently, popular and famous exchange floors are Binance, Bitfinex, OKEx, Houbi, Coinbene, and HiBTC. The choice of exchange floors depends very much on the crypto they possess. So invest in the cryptos listed on the exchange floors I listed above.

So you invest mostly in post ICO? What about Pre-ICO listing sites?
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

Actually most of these listing sites has to earn from their service and operation and if they are ever asking for a payment to make the rating of those ICOs high, it is deceiving but they have to do it so don't depend on ones review, trust only your own assessment.
You can still use them just to see what are the new listings.

You're right. It is easy to pick an ico based on their rating however it is very hard to trust since some of the sites are paid for them to do a review. I only use these sites only for checking their raised funds and how much is their ico.

With icobench.com, I don't trust this site anymore because they had listed hashcard wherein initially rating was high and eventually it turned out that it is a scam ico. So the best option basically is to do your own research before investing to it.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

I hope you already have got the list of sites for getting the list of ICOs. But keep one thing in your mind before choosing an ICO. You will invest your money, so all risk will be taken by you. So after selecting the ICO, before investing, do a lot of research on them to check the reliability of the project to minimize your risk.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

There are bunches of ICO listing sites but I don't rely on the information I get there because I feel those sites charge to list ICOs with translate to that ICOs are not listed on merits.... Few of the sites can be found through links below

Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

With so many ICO listing sites one can get quiet lost.  Huh

I am wondering, which of them are the top/popular/your favourite and why? Thanks!

ICOdrops is my number one! They are the most sincere and unbiased and have lots of interesting information. Those projects, which have paid them, are always combined into one block, and it's fair! You can trust this site and pay attention to the projects with high assessments and maybe even invest your money in them.
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

1. ICOgens
2. Icodrops
3. Icobench
4. Icotracker
5. Track Ico
6. Icorating
7. Cryptorated
8. Icocrunch
9. Crypto differ
10. Icoholder

Each website has both advantages and limitations. Icodrops, ICOgens and Icocrunch are most impressive with me due to their rating and updating of new and hottest IOC. However, to find newest ICO and rating by ourselves, I prefer using ICOgens, Icocrunch and Ico holder.
AldoCrawley

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

In market there are many site for ICO based on this you need to choose the best one which you like most also which is effective or helpful for you many sites give false news but there are some sites like dakuce, coindelite etc are good to use I think. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: