Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin future from now to December  (Read 463 times)
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

This has has been a tough year for cryptocurrencies in general, so I do think we will be seeing that growth from now to December as it happened last year. That is what everybody might be expecting. As a result of this expectancy, there would lots of disappointments. Don't forget that it is as a result of last years skyrocketting that we are have a bad year so far. The skyrocletting brought the dogs out to bark negative about cryptocurrencies and ICOs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:19:10 PM

I don't even know what may happen,I heard from a good source, it will not rise till December. But for 1 bitcoin news I watched. I heard it will rise.I'm just using faith to hope it will be fine soon
I
Moreen_ico

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:25:11 PM

I do not know what to say,the future seem not to be bright at all
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:12:11 PM

my guess bitcoin or altcoin will still be like now until near the end of the new year is starting to develop because the position now is a lot of cases of occurrences conceded exchange system
brunocrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

I don't even know what may happen,I heard from a good source, it will not rise till December. But for 1 bitcoin news I watched. I heard it will rise.I'm just using faith to hope it will be fine soon
I

Any good source to know what's the bitcoin price will do Huh

I think in august / september, the price will go up till december / january 2019.

I m not a "good" source, but it's my prediction.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

Indeed a lot of speculation and rumours are circulating. I think the market situation is saturated, it's hard to find the gap to get profit. So I decided to rest and just monitor the movement of the price. I still expect prices to show up in Q4 this year. Although it is quite difficult to reach the highest price in 2017, I am sure the price of 2018 will slowly rise into Q4.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

Everything you need to know about the currently tanking crypto market in one image. June 29 bitcoin futures expire next Friday, which originally went on sale Dec 15 (at the height of BTC price mania). Delta between expected price then & suppressed price now = whale profits.

Remember how invincible bitcoin seemed in December? For every long investor back then who FOMO'd into a high-priced June 2018 BTC futures contract, someone with deep pockets on the other side of the trade is incredibly incentivized to see that price tank as much as possible...

Good news is, this June 29 date is the farthest out you could buy futures contracts starting in December, and by the time later dates opened up, BTC markets had already lost steam. So whatever crater we hit at month's end is likely the bottom.

great statement came from to man, Of course i really agree to too people's expecting bitcoin goes into the moon before of this year 2018
I'm a negative thinking but i accept myself even if bitcoin not go to in the moon or reach only the normal price upto 12k usd before end of this i continue to support bitcoin as strong currency.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

People are just very paranoic at the moment, i do not understand why they are so worried now.
I have a few bitcoins right now, and i am not even worried by a little about this situation.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:33:00 PM

do not understand with those who give extraordinary speculation for the end of this year. they only reflect from a few years back so think this will always be repeated, and without getting accurate predictions
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

Well, I hope that within December the market price of Bitcoin will rise up. The market is low now but I believe that it will recover within a very short period and there will be a massive change within December.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:39:15 AM

What do you mean on the 29th of jan 2018 bitcoin will drop at the lowest price? and will rise in december, like last year?
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:00:47 AM

Though the price of Bitcoin has dropped recently, but it is hoped that the prices will rise back again. Many investors believe that the price will rise upto 15k-20k by the end of the December. Let's see what happens!
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:06:03 AM

Bitcoin future from now till December is expected to skyrocket,just that the high hopes are deferred for now due to its dipping..
I believe that too because if we looked back what happen last year bitcoin soars high last year of december and there are many speculations this year that bitcoin price will reach 20k$ up or bitcoin will surpass our expectations, so better to hold and buy more while bitcoin is on dip.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

Everything you need to know about the currently tanking crypto market in one image. June 29 bitcoin futures expire next Friday, which originally went on sale Dec 15 (at the height of BTC price mania). Delta between expected price then & suppressed price now = whale profits.

Remember how invincible bitcoin seemed in December? For every long investor back then who FOMO'd into a high-priced June 2018 BTC futures contract, someone with deep pockets on the other side of the trade is incredibly incentivized to see that price tank as much as possible...

Good news is, this June 29 date is the farthest out you could buy futures contracts starting in December, and by the time later dates opened up, BTC markets had already lost steam. So whatever crater we hit at month's end is likely the bottom.

I have no exactly prediction from now to the end of this year but according to my anylisys growing up is not so active  moving unlike price going down that's exactly we've all mentioned that Bitcoin is rapidly moving but this is applicable for price decrease. I think this end of December 2018 the approximately price 13,000 USD that's only according to my analysis. Here is the future Tally's of Bitcoin price before the end of December 2018. Start from no June 26 2018 the price is 6,000 above USD 3 months later it will raised to 10,000 USD then after 1 month gradually moving down then growing up again until December the Target price stable again.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

Basically its very tough to tell because of its present conditions because day by day it's decreasing but many analysts predict that this price will increase soon and it may double based on this we hope that they will increase their price quickly. That’s why many projects are coming in the market based on this condition.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

I too have high hopes it will be the same as the past two years. Reasons why i would gather BTC as of now because the hype are getting started if this hype keeps going on it will eventually lead to pumps due to positivity in the market that shows it has started. Many speculators are wating for thw right time or when will the race will start.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

What ever happen to Bitcoin market value at present, at the tail end of December this year Bitcoin value will reach another mile stone high that no one expected it to be or happen within a short period of time.
Miller_09

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:19:45 PM

I think bitcoin will become better and better. Because of its market demand. If demands are increase then automatically price will raise. That’s why everyone wants to invest on this project. In December it will remain the no1 position.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:40:22 PM

do not understand with those who give extraordinary speculation for the end of this year. they only reflect from a few years back so think this will always be repeated, and without getting accurate predictions
Different people are different views about bitcoin at the end of 2018, but in this tread we can see that most of the investors are expecting that at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will be trading above 20000$, i think that it is very possible to see the bitcoin price trading above 20000$ in next few months, because it is the nature of bitcoin and we have seen tremendous increase in bitcoin price in a very very short time.
TomCarpenter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:37:02 AM

Mainly in market many things are happening also crypto market is really amazing because of its price and values also most of the coins are infected for price and this is the main reason to decrease price of btc mainly also in December this price will increase many predictor predict this issue .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: