Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will you make profit on altcoins at this times?  (Read 359 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

Don't think about this falling as something new, you can still ride on this market by buying those cheap altcoins and sell it when it moved 5%-10%.

you will still continue trading? how can you make any profit
Yes, why would stop trading? you have your holdings and you can still do trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

I change my strategy from hodling altcoins to trading them and I have been able to increase my assets. So far it is profitable for me.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

I will continue to hold my coins. Selling it on this time while the market is down will definitely not give you any profit, you will just suffer loss. It is more profitable if you hold your coins, you might wait for a while before selling, but at least, you will surely gain good profit.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

bitcoin and altcoin prices are almost all down now, I think I will invest my coin collecting and hold it, and wait until the end of the year and sell it when the highest price.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

Day trading is the best way to make a profit when the market is down. That way, you will be able to read the traders approach with the market and they are super active at a time like this. I am seeing a huge hourly buy and sell wall in every section of each altcoins. Multiplying the number of their holdings is the main goal and all u have to do is to ride in the wave smartly.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

Due to the market falling apart and lots of holders are in the panic button
how will you think you can survive this scare at the market, will you sell
or you will still continue trading? how can you make any profit
at this time, please share your experience so that we can help others

Today, despite the increasingly weakened market conditions for every coin, I have no desire to sell it. I choose to hold it as a good choice. I am sure in a few months, the market will recover and still gain profit. Selling when panic is a disadvantage. In fact, if I have enough capital I am more inclined to increase the amount of investment.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

Continues dropping of the price of altcoins  are opportunity to buy for the long term holding specially bitcoin and ethereum, by the way i will tell the triuth so far I'll stop working in day trade but istill looking altcoins have an possible to increase for long term hodl.

I'll will wait for the right time to go back working and trading as of now i can't gamble my investment to invest in tradin because i still believe in the right time cryptocurrency become stable again.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

Today, despite the increasingly weakened market conditions for every coin, I have no desire to sell it. I choose to hold it as a good choice. I am sure in a few months, the market will recover and still gain profit. Selling when panic is a disadvantage. In fact, if I have enough capital I am more inclined to increase the amount of investment.

I cant wait to see again color green in the market. Now very tempting to sell my coin because really i lot a lot now 60% of my investment is already lost , if the value of bitcoin and the value of my coin keeps dropping i think i should set a side it for a months and comeback again after a month or 2 so that it couldnt really hurt me upon seeing my money keeps dropping.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

Creating a profit using altcoins at this bearish market is very risky the most safe way in order to recover from lost is through HODLing however there's a different ways in order to make profit on altcoins using this bearish market.

We all know that when the market is bearish it's not totally continuously going down it's much more like swaying but going down is higher than going up. If you're are in luck or you have some experience in trading you can do trading at bearish market and still earn but if you're just a normal guy with a basic knowledge about trading it may be risky for you.
hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

I make every effort to earn coins and sell them. For example, fill the airdrop, do bounty and occasionally invest in potential ICOs. Besides, you can be a holder or trader. That is two pretty good ways to make money. On the bounty you can refer to another topic, where they have clearly stated how to make money = bounty
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

If you want to make money through altcoins, it's not very good to determine whether it is the opening of a new bear market. It still takes more time to wait. Wait for clearer information. Or the market will fall now.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

Actually all my open potition in trading is loss , so to recover loss i did cut loss 50% of that and remaining 50
% just hold it.  After cut loss that 50% i used to buy new coins that the price still cheap but has massive potential to give 10 times profit. Actually some coins that just come in to market has strong community,  and that coins will be big and also possible to offer more than 10 times return. We have should  be diligent and spend more times to research crypto market to find that coins.

Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

Most of skilled traders advise simply to have a rest from these disappointments with the market, to be engaged in the personal records, family suddenly not to sell all the portfolio in a depression. Personally I and do, long ago have ceased to update the blockfolio, I try to trust in the best, I wait for changes and growth of the coins.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

I think at the present time, we should not invest in anything. Because, everything goes down and you will not be able to make a profit from investing. Please wait patiently for more time until the market stabilizes and develops again

Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

Judging by such a fall, everyone in a panic sells and does not think about the consequences. This is in principle a correct decision, no matter how someone said that the market will recover and everything will be fine, it is not known when this will happen and you want to keep your remaining savings. Yes, and money in this period is very necessary.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

Short it. I'm not selling but I'm increasing my holding by shorting any coin that's about to fall. I've successfully shorted EOS on Bitmex a few days ago. You make more BTC by shorting on bear market than long on bull market Cheesy

Btw, the bottom is near I think. Anyone who makes it this far shouldn't sell now or they'll lose the game completely by selling near the bottom. I think I'll survive by not selling and instead accumulating more in a bear trend like this.

Shorting is the best thing in theory during a bear market but first of all it is very risky, you might get short just before a bull trap and get stopped out with a big loss unless you set your stop losses very tight. It requires a lot of experience to do it and I stayed away since I got severly burned shorting oil when everything indicated it would go lower

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:11:18 AM

I think at the present time, we should not invest in anything. Because, everything goes down and you will not be able to make a profit from investing. Please wait patiently for more time until the market stabilizes and develops again
ideas and strategies that good in my opinion. We have to wait for market conditions to the stable back to minimize losses. If I will probably switch to follow a bounty. hehe. because the result is passable too.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

it all depends on the economic needs experienced, most people panic because they are in dire need of money and forced to sell all the altcoin they have. but to stay profitable with a down-market situation must take advantage of opportunities for short-term trading, and can target sales when price movements increase slightly to make a profit
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

At this time only solution , invest to altcoins which have potentials. Otherwise , you cant make profit really good.

sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

Its totally up to you what you and depends on your condition what will you do. But I will not trade in the current situation and hold my coin till the condition of the market gets better.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: