Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:05:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will you make profit on altcoins at this times?  (Read 363 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:49:17 PM

following use with returns of drawing from developer and the market of crypto finance to collects as best of supports as might to enter as displacing use of option with the market.

JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

I think you don’t need much experience for making profit. If coins prices are low hold your coin and if you think price will increase in near future you can buy those coin.

CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

Investing in altcoin is a short-term investment so if the market falls in the current exchange rate, invest in altcoins will undoubtedly earn a profit when the rate of recovery. You can visit Coinmarketcap.com - Gainners and Lossers, focusing on Lossers to find the strongest discount crypto to invest. Or you can do the same on exchange floors.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

HODL. I've been earning money through crypto with HODL and am convinced of my choice. But often I experienced the Coin that I hodl even decreased. And there is no guarantee other than I resigned to it.
chankyleer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

What I know by holding altcoin can also benefit but at this time that I know nowadays there are many people who hold their altcoin because until now even the price of altcoin and bitcoin has not been stable again even the market also has not returned stable
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: