Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Gain Twitter Followers to Qualify For Bounty Programs w/ 95% Audit Score!  (Read 238 times)
bitcoinmee (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 07:30:53 AM by bitcoinmee
Merited by paparexon0414 (1)

In this post I will help you to get more twitter followers using youlikehits in this site you can gain more followers, like & subscriber in different social media for free. But I mainly use this for twitter to get more followers so I can get more stake in Bounty Programs. There are many other sites that offer this free service but I mainly use this one because its easier for me to use.

"YouLikeHits is a promotional tool that will help you grow your Twitter, YouTube, Google+, StumbleUpon, VK, Pinterest, SoundCloud, Websites and more. It's simple and FREE! Just add your profiles and sites to the YouLikeHits and start growing your online presence!" - Youlikehits

How To Start

1. Visit Site Here : https://www.youlikehits.com after you register you will receive free points you can use this to instantly gain followers.

2. Add your twitter username

3. After adding your username you can choose to set the payouts. Payout means the points you are willing to pay to whoever likes or follows you, the bigger the payout the faster you gain followers but you will also loose all your points faster so I suggest to set the payout to 5 Points you will still earn a lot of followers but not as fast.

4. To earn more points you can follow, retweet & likes other twitter account or watch youtube & visit websites depends on what you choose. You will earn points from 13 to 5 per hits.

5. After you have 75 hits you can claim the Daily Bonus of 300 Points you can use this points for payouts. "Hits" means how many site you have visited or how many twitter account you have followed. "hits" is different from "points"

6. And that's it just follow all the steps and you will see in your activity that you are gaining more followers.

Youlikehits Activity

Twitter Notification

Twitter Audit Score (As of 23/06/2018)

Note:
1. The Followers is Not Permanent as you can see in my dashboard I have gained 1,170 followers but as of now I only have 840+
2. I started using this site last month.
3. I only use this site for free I have never bought any of their services.
4. Random people will follow you & some are bots. This will not increase your twitter engagement.
5. Other sites that offer free services like this is https://www.likeforlike.org/

▂▆▇★│X-CASH - Decentralized Network And Cryptocurrency│★▇▆▂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:44:30 PM

Actually you got lucky having 95% using this follower generators, ive tried something like that and got about 50% result
Its better to use good old Mass Follow For Twitter plugin for Chrome, works fine, great setups available and no need to leave your passwords or gaining points
CryptoDamon

Activity: 99
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:40:25 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 04:53:03 AM by CryptoDamon

This is somewhat helpful but I guess you are not allowed to post your referral link in here. It's against the rules of the forum. You might want to edit your post before someone will report you for posting such referrals.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721099.0
ChoCO_BisCuit

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:50:49 AM

Very informative and the way you explain it is presentable. Keep up the good work dude! I already saved this thread on my notes. Thank you so much and this is a big help for me.
bitcoinmee (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

Actually you got lucky having 95% using this follower generators, ive tried something like that and got about 50% result
Its better to use good old Mass Follow For Twitter plugin for Chrome, works fine, great setups available and no need to leave your passwords or gaining points

I thinks it works well for me i have tried this in my other twitter account and have the same result. I will check that mass follow for twitter this is the first time i heard about it. thanks for sharing

bitcoinmee (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:05:47 AM

This is somewhat helpful but I guess you are not allowed to post your referral link in here. It's against the rules of the forum. You might want to edit your post before someone will report you for posting such referrals.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721099.0

Thanks for the heads up!

DrMill

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:13:41 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 06:54:13 AM by DrMill

Oh great, I'll give it a try. Meantime, I want to add another tool, which I use sometimes, hopefully it's helpful to you guys. The principle is the same: you hit and earn points, which in turn to be used to get you followers, view, like, etc. Still, I'm a little concerned if this kind of sharing activity is agains rules in this forum.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: