Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:22:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥ETHEREUM LIMITED Edition🔥🔥  (Read 4943 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:37:11 AM

very good project! Great team! We hope for the development of the project and the implementation of the long-term project plan. The project has a very interesting idea! I'm sure it will be in demand! I am sure that everything will work because the project is very large and has potential.

No doubt that ETH Limited is a promising project, putting all the money into ETH Limited will make our money grow quickly and significantly.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

Ethereum Limited is an ingenious solution-making platform, we can see that no one else has the function to write intelligent solutions for purposes that require diploma programming skills so we decided to make it much more complicated because it is clear that whoever really made the settings smart.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

One more Low quality SCAM clone of Etherium
Show some proof that this project is a scam bud. Don't just accused a project without proof.
I agree with you, I think the ethereum limited project is very convincing and interesting.

How is it interesting? Tell me the exact reasons why you should pay attention to it? I'm not a fan of the original but this clone generally looks like a horse during cars. In fact, now these copies of the ether are a heap but apart from the classic, none could grow normally.

I agree that there are a lot of Ethereum clones available in the crypto-market. But what makes Ethereum Limited unique is the fact that it is meant for spheres receiving little attention otherwise, such as copyright and supply chain management.
Disculinair

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:55:19 PM

Project looks really good and polished, seems reliable with an honest and active team, especially on their telegram, so investors should definitely take this project into consideration.
Wayan_Pedjeng

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

Project looks really good and polished, seems reliable with an honest and active team, especially on their telegram, so investors should definitely take this project into consideration.

Yes. The social media channels (especially Telegram and Facebook) are very active. This is not a large-scale ICO, so I am not expecting hundreds of thousands of people to join their Telegram channel. But so far, the participation level has been good.
Markwalsh

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

i fail to see how this is different from eth. can anybody explain?
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

ETHL seems to be a legit project. Currently their private sale is in progress which is going ahead at a good pace. We will definitely see a great product from ETHL. ETHL is taking advantage of the decentralized nature of the Ethereum blockchain, so it doesn't have to worry about the security of its users data.
anilsaini.jaipur

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

ETHL will be successful as it offers many advantages. The product that they are developing will have lower transaction costs, faster turnaround, automation and immutability.
Disculinair

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

It would be nice if ethereum limited would get way more investors on it, the project seems reliable and they have managed to group alot of people and at the moment they look like they will be growing even more.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

ETHL will be successful as it offers many advantages. The product that they are developing will have lower transaction costs, faster turnaround, automation and immutability.

If the project team can implement their plans properly, then this project can really become innovative. However, there are a lot of competitors in this sphere now. This must be taken into account.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

ETHL brings a nice concept that never existed before, it makes ETHL easy for crypto users to accept, and I never hesitate to put most money into ETHL because I'm sure ETHL will succees.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Wayan_Pedjeng

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

If the project team can implement their plans properly, then this project can really become innovative. However, there are a lot of competitors in this sphere now. This must be taken into account.

The challenges are mainly of two types. First of all, there are so many similar projects around. So the ETHL team must be able to defend the uniqueness of the project. Secondly, the market conditions are not looking good, despite the recent spike.
anilsaini.jaipur

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

ETHL is different from Ethereum and in good ways. It employs Smart contracts that can never be manipulated. ETHL brings a nice concept that has never existed before and I am 100% sure that ETHL will be a huge success.
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

I think the ETHEREUM project LIMITED Edition has a great potential for the future, because they have a concept almost similar to ethereum
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

Because of the Ethereum Limited creation people requiring smart contracts will flock to the Ethereum network  making it more successful in which it can make it into a  lower transaction costs, faster turnaround, automation and immutability.  This is how good the project is. It will benefit the people in the coming future.  No wonder it will become a successful project.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Levontres

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

It is very important for me that with Ethereum Limited users will be able to create their own smart contracts! I would like to support the project!

Ethan101

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:46:48 AM

Smart contract a program that lead to a better interaction between a consumer and a producer..and if someone is not satisfied with their service they can easily ask another user to create their smart contract that will suit their needs..a big applaused to the developer for having an awesome job 😊😊😊 hope this project will be a succesful one 😊😊😊
Ethan101

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:47:46 AM

Well, this is a very valuable ethereum with a 10% supply of temporary ethereum. I really like this but I have to be honest if maybe there will be a little trouble on ICO later.
nicolesalv

Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

Smart contracts can change the world. This can benefit everyone . as it is being created to  have a better interaction between consumer and producer so fufill the satisfaction of both party.  amazing project. Worth pormoting  and supporting with.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Jayzain

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

Deleted post
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: