Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:55:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥ETHEREUM LIMITED Edition🔥🔥  (Read 4944 times)
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

ETHL will be successful as it offers many advantages. The product that they are developing will have lower transaction costs, faster turnaround, automation and immutability.
anilsaini.jaipur

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

ETHL seems to be a legit project. Currently their private sale is in progress which is going ahead at a good pace. We will definitely see a great product from ETHL. ETHL is taking advantage of the decentralized nature of the Ethereum blockchain, so it doesn't have to worry about the security of its users data.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

The ico market is sluggish at the moment, but I hope ETHL will be a differentiator to keep investor expectations for the current situation.

Keep your expectations low. During the last 2-3 months, even ICOs rated 5.0 out of 5.0 have listed at a deep discount in the exchanges. So I don't expect any miracles once ETHL gets listed. But once the market recovers, we can expect ETHL to give us 10x or even 25x returns.

This project is used for the creation and modification in the smart contracts, this is the nice concept and idea than another project, but it is possible to have 10X or 25X returns?

I can't guarantee you anything. Everything depends on the market conditions. In 2017, there were a few ICOs which gave the investors more than 25x returns. The ICO prices are low and I have big hopes for this project.
we just pray and support, I hope this ethereum limited edition project is successful and when viewed from the concept is very interesting and it is impossible for investors not to be interested in the ethereum limited edition project

I am interesting about how this project creates the smart contract in the platform, they still have not released any beta or video, I am till waiting for it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:47:40 PM

Obviously ETHEREUM LIMITED is a good project in this time. ETHL private sale is running now and pre-ico is coming in September. Join hurry up the Private Sale and ICO will allow anyone, from anywhere, to participate. A minimum of $200 purchase is required.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

Hi dev: 

I consider to invest in this project, but I want to know your listing plan after the token sale, also is this need to pass KYC before invest? I have login the page but didn't find the KYC? 

As far as I know, they are not based in any of the countries where KYC is mandatory for investors (such as South Korea and Singapore). But it will be better to confirm the same before investing. You can directly ask the question in their Telegram group, which seems to be more active than the ANN thread.
anilsaini.jaipur

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

ETHL seems to be a legit project. Currently their private sale is in progress which is going ahead at a good pace. We will definitely see a great product from ETHL. ETHL is taking advantage of the decentralized nature of the Ethereum blockchain, so it doesn't have to worry about the security of its users data.
anilsaini.jaipur

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

ETHL seems it will create one of the most advanced product which will increase ethl token demand and thus it will lead to a rise in its prices. The total supply is 10 million only which is very less. This, the project is bound to be successful.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:29:15 AM

We have seen many good projects on the ethereum network. ETHL is one of them. ETHL developers are very much experienced as well as the team. We will see a product that has many advantages and this product being developed provide low transaction costs alongwith high security.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:39:18 AM

With the creation of Ethereum Limited Ecosystem, people who need smart contracts will flock to the Ethereum network, with lower transaction costs, faster turnover, automation, and eternity are only a part of the benefits offered. Very interesting to look forward to.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

With the creation of Ethereum Limited Ecosystem, people who need smart contracts will flock to the Ethereum network, with lower transaction costs, faster turnover, automation, and eternity are only a part of the benefits offered. Very interesting to look forward to.

This is one of those many advantages of ethereum limited. Finally there is an ICO project that is worth promoting and investing for. I Hope people can see how Ethereum Limited can help people. Looling forward to see this project succeed.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

About Ethereum Limited

Ethereum Limited is a smart contract creation platform. We noticed that not everyone has the ability to write a smart contract since it requires some level of programming skills so we decided to make it easier for everyone to create a smart contract.

By taking advantage of the decentralized nature of the Ethereum blockchain, Ethereum Limited doesn't have to worry about the security of its users data.

Due to the creation of Ethereum Limited Ecosystem, people requiring smart contracts will flock to the Ethereum network - making it more successful. Lower transaction costs, faster turnaround, automation and immutability are just some of the benefits we offer.

Read more whitepaper: https://ethlimited.org/whitepaper.pdf

Join with ICO: https://ethlimited.org/panel/register

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

manirest

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

The ico market is sluggish at the moment, but I hope ETHL will be a differentiator to keep investor expectations for the current situation.

Keep your expectations low. During the last 2-3 months, even ICOs rated 5.0 out of 5.0 have listed at a deep discount in the exchanges. So I don't expect any miracles once ETHL gets listed. But once the market recovers, we can expect ETHL to give us 10x or even 25x returns.

This project is used for the creation and modification in the smart contracts, this is the nice concept and idea than another project, but it is possible to have 10X or 25X returns?

I can't guarantee you anything. Everything depends on the market conditions. In 2017, there were a few ICOs which gave the investors more than 25x returns. The ICO prices are low and I have big hopes for this project.
we just pray and support, I hope this ethereum limited edition project is successful and when viewed from the concept is very interesting and it is impossible for investors not to be interested in the ethereum limited edition project
Already, many people are interested in this project, because this is really a very good project.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

The intellectual Ethereum Limited platform, much will facilitate creation of the clever contract! At what external exchanges will the token bargain?

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Wayan_Pedjeng

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:27:33 AM

This is one of those many advantages of ethereum limited. Finally there is an ICO project that is worth promoting and investing for. I Hope people can see how Ethereum Limited can help people. Looling forward to see this project succeed.

It is a good project, but I am a bit worried because the market conditions are not good. ETH is going down once again, due to high gas prices (a Chinese mobile game called Last Winner is artificially increasing the gas price). This is bad news for the ICOs, because almost all of them are based on the ETH platform.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

Offers simplified smart contracts, which allow users to more easily create contracts with any party in the world with a simpler programming language.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

Smart contracts were designed to ensure contractual clauses are carried out to the letter, without the need of human assistance. It is automated and cannot be stopped once orders have been given to it. This is how Ethlimited works. It will benefit the business world and also the customers.  We should keep supporting this ico project.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

Hello everybody ETHEREUM LIMITED is a good project, you can watch here some important information about this project

Our Roadmap: https://ethlimited.org/#roadmap

TOKEN SPECIFICATION :
Contract Address : 0x813a823F35132D822708124e01759C565AB4331d
https://etherscan.io/address/0x813a823f35132d822708124e01759c565ab4331d
Token Name :ETHEREUM LMITED
Token Symbol : ETHL
Total Token Supply : 10 000 000 ETHL
manirest

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

It is a good project, but I am a bit worried because the market conditions are not good. ETH is going down once again, due to high gas prices (a Chinese mobile game called Last Winner is artificially increasing the gas price). This is bad news for the ICOs, because almost all of them are based on the ETH platform.
I think we should not worry, because by the time the ICO market is over, the market will recover and the price of all coins will grow significantly.  So I think everything will be fine.
Wayan_Pedjeng

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:28:58 AM

I think we should not worry, because by the time the ICO market is over, the market will recover and the price of all coins will grow significantly.  So I think everything will be fine.

I hope so. But this is the 8th consecutive month that the crypto market cap is going down. The mood in general is negative, especially after the SEC once again started their dirty games in approving the Bitcoin ETF. I don't have much expectations for the rest of this year.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:00:26 AM

The concept of ETHL is very simple. Ethereum Limited will provide a user-friendly platform that will not only enable the creation and modification but also the execution of smart contracts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: