Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥ETHEREUM LIMITED Edition🔥🔥  (Read 4943 times)
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

Having gone through the whitepaper, I can only say that this one of the best projects so far. The idea is amazing. We can never eliminate the fact that people somtimes get scared when they hear smart contracts. It looks quite weird to non computer professionals.

Yes, the idea seems pretty unique and the team behind this project is managing it very well. Well defined token sale structure has ensured that project has not got off radar. Investors has lined up for buying ethereum limited.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

With the achievement of sales until now, this would be a very good capital to continue sales of the next token. ETHL this makes me confident that the achievement of the project can be in accordance with expectations. And many of the project platform but I am sure that the Ethereum limited can compete with other products.

Yes, the sales has surprised everyone in this bear market. ETHL has been successful even though the investors confidence in crypto market is on a shaky ground right now. This is due to well maintained and planned execution from the ethl team.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

With so many new projects now, Ethl might benefit from bringing a big name. And I think Ethereum currently has a discounted price, so if we consider the potential for year-end increases, this project comes at the right time.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

The announcement thread that will say that this project will go far.& their whitepaper is rich of full information which is another way to know their success
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

If we look at the website, the ICO is almost complete. Are all tokens sold out? The lack of supply makes the price of tokens quickly increase if released in a market. This is a great opportunity for investors.

Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

So the pre ICO is coming and judging by the behavior that the project had in the soft cap, I can definitely tell that it is going to be a total success already.
catok broek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

If we look at the website, the ICO is almost complete. Are all tokens sold out? The lack of supply makes the price of tokens quickly increase if released in a market. This is a great opportunity for investors.

this in fact not only benefits investors, but also a very extraordinary thing for bounty participants who also support this project to its full extent.
as well as the ICO Board of Directors who have helped in the sales section.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:09:34 PM

With so many new projects now, Ethl might benefit from bringing a big name. And I think Ethereum currently has a discounted price, so if we consider the potential for year-end increases, this project comes at the right time.

very interesting, this is certainly seen between ETHL and ETH to support each other in the future in various developments which certainly offer many benefits.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:30:51 AM

Guys, how is the pre-ICO going on? I checked the Twitter and Facebook channels, but there is no information on the live sales. The private sale was a success. So I hope that this round will also be another success story. But the main challenge comes next month.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

Guys, how is the pre-ICO going on? I checked the Twitter and Facebook channels, but there is no information on the live sales. The private sale was a success. So I hope that this round will also be another success story. But the main challenge comes next month.

Pre-ICO have just started only 2 days, till have not any information about their sale report or progress, maybe they will have the new announcement about their pre-sale.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
alexgreen2018

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

Ethereum limited has a good team, a quality product and a great idea. I am sure that the company will soon show excellent results. Ethereum limited focus on the creation of smart contracts. Smart contract is a technology used to create contracts. The platform will guide users for creating that contract hustle free.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

Yes, it surely will be a successful one. The founders and team behind Ethereum limited has made sure that investors confidence is not lost midway during the token sale. Many good projects lost their way in between token sale only due to this factor and investors made a lot of loss. Ethl team has made sure that will not happen with it.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

integration in a team is very necessary and also has an important role, the performance of the ETHL team has exceeded normal performance in general. the key to success is also in cohesiveness. and I have the ETHL team to prove to us all. professional work. success for ETHEREUM LIMITED! I'm sure this project will be a success !!
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:13:15 AM

Does anyone know how many pre-sale results have been collected to date? because so far I have been looking for this information not yet found it.
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

I am very optimistic that ETHL is a great project, profitable, and beneficial to many people. With the abundance of support from the community and also of the various element, they certainly succeeded. I'm as participation will continue to support the project to completion.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:43:58 AM

I am very optimistic that ETHL is a great project, profitable, and beneficial to many people. With the abundance of support from the community and also of the various element, they certainly succeeded. I'm as participation will continue to support the project to completion.
I also as a participant will support this project to be successful so that everyone involved in this project will be able to feel the positive impact of the presence of this project.
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

I also as a participant will support this project to be successful so that everyone involved in this project will be able to feel the positive impact of the presence of this project.
agree with all of you as supporters we must remain optimistic and always try our best for this project to promote well about this project so that more and more people will know about this project and success will be easy to achieve.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

I personally believe this project will help in making public the importance of smart contracts. I've unknowingly limited smart contract to tokens for ICO's. Smart contracts could be used in many sectors and ensure the terms of the contract are adhered.
alexgreen2018

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

Yes, the concept used here is really a nice one. This project will surely lead the crypto industry in using smart contracts. The community is growing more day by day. Investors are taking this project seriously and this will increase its demand.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

This project will assist in making smart contracts to be widely used by various organizations and individuals and in no distant time, the traditional contract will be replaced by smart contracts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: