Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥ETHEREUM LIMITED Edition🔥🔥  (Read 4943 times)
anil_saini01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

After conducting its private sale successfully, ethereum limited has opened up its pre ico. The project has got a lot of positive response from the investors from its initial days and will surely generate a lot of buzz in crypto Industry.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

ETHL is a great project and would be very beneficial for those who lack programming knowledge as they would be able to get their smart contracts created for a small fee. It would also encourage people to learn how to create smart contracts, thereby increasing the public awareness of the use and importance of smart contracts
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

I think May be start ETHL Pre sale but could not see this massege yet in any social media. If their pre sale is start, I hope they will succesfully finish sell all coins.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:11:35 PM

Does anyone know how many pre-sale results have been collected to date? because so far I have been looking for this information not yet found it.

Private sale was a success and all the tokens were sold. But I have no information about the ongoing pre-ICO. There is no information on the social media channels and the team has made no announcement till now.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

Ethereum's situation is not good, and everyone started looking for alternatives.
So I think this is a great opportunity for Ethl to gain momentum, because perhaps a clear supply will make a difference in the future.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

I am very happy to see or hear that ETHL sales have been sold out. most likely ETHL will have a bright future like Etherium

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

I personally was amazed by this project, because the more people who provide support and seeing how the development of the project. Hopefully, the support will continue to flow until the success can be achieved.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

After conducting its private sale successfully, ethereum limited has opened up its pre ico. The project has got a lot of positive response from the investors from its initial days and will surely generate a lot of buzz in crypto Industry.

Yes it is true, private presale ended up successfully for sure crowd sale will be successful too. We can see that people are supporting this project because of the result. This project will become bigger one day.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

ETHL continues to gain support and this project will be completed in a few weeks. Hopefully this time there still can be maximized by all bounty hunter who has joined to promote ETHL properly.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

ETHL continues to gain support and this project will be completed in a few weeks. Hopefully this time there still can be maximized by all bounty hunter who has joined to promote ETHL properly.
because this project is great, thus the support for this project is always growing. and no need to hesitate with the time remaining all the team will definitely be more to maximize his job very well.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

It turns out that an awful lot of that enthusiasm with the development of this project. It indicates that the project is indeed very interesting, let alone the project is managed by an experienced team will certainly be one of the very good points for the progress of the project.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

With full confidence, I am very confident that this ETHL project will find success. I thank all the ETHL teams who have worked hard.
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

ETHL offers smartcontract which is very beneficial and low cost, it's the reason why ETHL really do good on their sales because of the uniqueness of their projects. I'm sure this project will succeed.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:08:22 AM

With our smart contracts, the environment is sure to go green because smart contracts reside in the virtual world.
CryptoXis

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

Smart contracts aid the conservation of the environment by eliminating the need to use papers and stop the indiscriminate cutting of trees. Support ETHL!
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:04:04 AM

I see this is one of the projects that the bounty participants continue to grow and I hope to make a positive effect on the project so that in the future the target can be achieved and of course the project can be realized.
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:23:38 AM

I see this is one of the projects that the bounty participants continue to grow and I hope to make a positive effect on the project so that in the future the target can be achieved and of course the project can be realized.
Hopefully, with the increasing number of participants, it will be increasingly crowded to promote this project and more and more people will know about this project. Hopefully what is expected by this project can be realized.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

Hopefully, with the increasing number of participants, it will be increasingly crowded to promote this project and more and more people will know about this project. Hopefully what is expected by this project can be realized.
Yes, I also want that this project can succeed. With many participants who join and do promotions with strong. We also see in your account the telegram ETHL is also very lively discussed. Hopefully this project in accordance with expectations.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:13:05 AM

Maybe the Limited label looks simple, but it carries a lot of meaning. I think Ethereum is starting to get problems from the unclear amount of supply.
So I thought Ethl had a great opportunity to steal the stage with a renewed smart contract and limited supply.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:06:31 AM

Maybe the Limited label looks simple, but it carries a lot of meaning. I think Ethereum is starting to get problems from the unclear amount of supply.
So I thought Ethl had a great opportunity to steal the stage with a renewed smart contract and limited supply.

Yes, correctly summed up. Ethereum has been slowly fading away and if Ethereum limited us able to capture a small amount of market that ETH have then its gonna become a huge successful ICO and more new investors will join this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: