Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is here to stay or ethereum overtakes in the market?  (Read 534 times)
gerasimo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

I think it will be impossible to overtake bitcoin. With the popularity it made, it's really far ahead of everything. Plus the community. You can't beat the first

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tahamid

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

The crypto always remains in the market. I think bitcoin maintains its balance. Bitcoin prices are currently decreasing, it does not bother, Bitcoin has gained a lot in the 2017/12 months, I think ai better price increases. The crypto members always want this market to be a good place. So I think the day is coming.

Etherium prices have been rising for a few days, it's good, many crypto members are happy. Many say that etherium will rise from bitcoin, I think it is not possible, etherium will always be the 2nd choice, but etherium prices are increasing. It's good. I want this market to be better.
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

Bitcoin, certainly, still has a lot of room for improvement, but with initiatives such as the Lighting Network, among others, it shows that there is a will to improve the currency.

Bitcoin and ethereum are here to stay, we know that bicoin is the leader of crypto and even ethereum is so popular now, there is no way that it can overtake bitcoin because they are both popular in their own crypto style.
Likemuk

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

presently, Ethereum discreetly rose to reestablish position in second place a week ago was uprooted by Ripple in view of Coinmarketcap. Also, in view of information taken from Bitcoin.co.id, Ethereum experienced huge cost increments, and showed the state of the intensely exchanged market volumes,for to see bitcoin costs may not be unthinkable for ethereum..right now.
jrvictor

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

I think Ethereum will achieve great success in future but anyway Bitcoin will remain #1 i guess. It is very popular in the world and many people know about it.
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

Bitcoin will definitely keep being the king of the cryptocurrency market as there is no other that is near it's value and reliability, even thought there are a lot of projects that seems to be more useful on the daily life.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Bitcoin will definitely keep being the king of the cryptocurrency market as there is no other that is near it's value and reliability, even thought there are a lot of projects that seems to be more useful on the daily life.
Obviously, bitcoin is dominant crypto currency and I don't think it will overtake by ethereum. Well, we can't deny the fact that somehow the downfall situation we can concluded that bitcoin will overtake but it's just the same trend of ethereum that will rely to the market.
Zigerffff

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

I buy now ethereum and bitcoin 50/50. They are equally strong. In addition, the capitalization of ethereum exceeds 50% of the capitalization of bitcoin. This is a very big indicator against the backdrop of a huge number of strong altcoins.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

Bitcoin is not going away. It will become stronger day by day. But the only coin that can challenge this is Ethereum. Ethereum is really stable these days and any day can go for a bull run.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

im fully aware that ethereum got some moves and that others are saying that
it will overtake bitcoin in marketcap and will take the top spot
but im pretty sure that bitcoin will remain on top and ethereum will be the second largest only
what are your views regarding this , just want to know what your thinking
give us a thumbs up if you like this topic
Ethereum is never going to take the spot of bitcoin at the top, it has simply too many flaws that cannot be ignored in order to become the leading coin in the market, to begin with the supply of bitcoin is limited while the supply of ethereum is not, this makes bitcoin the perfect store of value while ethereum is the same as fiat when it comes to how much ethereum it will exist.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:21:45 AM

Agree with bitcoin is here to stay. It is the strongest and most popular coin in the market. Ethereum is strong too but I dont think it will overtake bitcoin sooner or later.

Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:33:07 AM

for now eth can't do anything, just survive is good enough for eth. but we must know that the btc market will not be taken by any coins or tokens.
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:33:50 AM

Bitcoin has full power to stay, and ethereum will always be below and remain with a value that will increase even if only a little.
Ethereum still has power and as the king of the ICO will still be used.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:41:58 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay and i am convinced of that.
Although ethereum is my favorite altcoin, i still think he will not make it.
Maybe he'll stay number two forever, but thats still a good thing.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:57:42 AM

If it's better for me to stay on both. Since both coins is very good opportunity for us. Maybe not now, but in the future. Therefore, I still remain for both. Both the ethereum nor bitcoin is equally a great coin.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:06:28 AM

bitcoin will still be the best and would not even anyone could move it. ethereum alone also can never approach the value of bitcoin because that quality is much different. even as the best altcoin but not as good as the system bitcoin. so bitcoin will remain and be the best.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

No way Ethereum is taking over from Bitcoin.  It looks like Ethereum is having trouble holding it together.  I think Bitcoin is a solid #1 and nothing is close or even in the ballpark of taking over. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:05:23 AM

but im pretty sure that bitcoin will remain on top and ethereum will be the second largest only
We have same opinion that ethereum will rise and the bitcoin will be at the stable price, thats why im investing now on eth.
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

Bitcoin will be bitcoin and there's none token that can replace nor surpass in all fields
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

I doubt that Ethereum can outstrip Bitcoin. He will follow, bitcoin will remain on top. It's my opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: