Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is here to stay or ethereum overtakes in the market?  (Read 534 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

im fully aware that ethereum got some moves and that others are saying that
it will overtake bitcoin in marketcap and will take the top spot
but im pretty sure that bitcoin will remain on top and ethereum will be the second largest only
what are your views regarding this , just want to know what your thinking
give us a thumbs up if you like this topic

i agree to you there nothing can replace bitcoin in their spot position as king of altcoins  obvously every time bitcoin are dropping ethereum are affected and all coin in the market cap, let analysis the situation since the price of bitcoin dropping the market start last week of december of 2017 all altcoins including ethereum are dropping their price a little until now altcoin are in the red signal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

This is truth as all structures of cryptocurrencies are build on bitcoin.  Bitcoin has established ground more than ethereum and I think it will surely remains the major cryptocurrencies. If we should have ethereum as the dominant cryptocurrencies I will benefit more as I hold alot of its tokens but I doubt if this is still possible.  
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

Thats too sudden man. I dont think ETH can take up that market cap at all and will be able to beat the market cap of BTC itself. The crypto market for BTC already overgrown and it is continue to do day by day due to its more use for the store value purpose. Now you will see how it grow even bigger as the BTC prices has fallen to heavy discounts. I think there is no other good time than this when whales will enter the market and will put whatever they have got. This is the best possible way for BTC to keep up the race.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

It's almost impossible for eth to overtake Bitcoin.Cause people trust only Bitcoin over anything .People who don't know what crypto or blockchain is they know the one name Bitcoin.And Bitcoin is limited at supply and demand is high and going higher.And it's the base coin of every trade .. exchanges add eth but the volume of btc is always high.So maybe be one day eth or some altcoins will cross btc.But that day is long long away or may it never come.

bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:43:45 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 04:55:57 PM by bartolo

Ethereum is much more likely to lose its second place, in fact it already happened twice some months ago, than to take the place of Bitcoin. Anyway, anyone who has been involved in cryptocurrencies for some time knows that the market cap of a coin is not as important as many people think and that the true value of Bitcoin goes far beyond its price in dollars at any given time.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

For me bitcoin is a king and it will be on first place for next X years, this coins was first on market so that is saying that it can't be in any different place.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are here to stay. Bitcoin will stay at the number one position for how long is no ones guess. But if Ethereum continues to grow at the current pace than I am sure that it will over take Bitcoin in a few years. Also Ethereum has the advantage of so many tokens and applications being developed on its platform.
validavi

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

We are hearing about ETH taking over bitcoins from so long but there are no signs of it. Every time BTC falls, even ETH follows this, so BTC will remain number one.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

As the price of bitcoin is very frustrating, I think Eth can takeover the market from bitcoin but will not be able to hold it for long. Sooner or later bitcoin will take it over again. Because bitcoin is the ultimate king of this market.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay forever and will be no 1 coin forever because of many facts and it has too much buying support then other coins.  Also its mostly know crypto in world and hugely accepted by people and websites.
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

i think on the future there will Bitcoin and Ethereum on equality, meaning they would be the most commond cryptocurrencies or the more profitable of all, because of their progress and time on the business.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

but im pretty sure that bitcoin will remain on top and ethereum will be the second largest only

In fact, bitcoin remains the king of all altcoin. even its value is very far from ethereum
I do not see that ethereum will be able to outperform bitcoin in the next decade.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

It is possible that ETH can overtake Bitcoin but I don't think it's that easy. I think that it will still follow Bitcoin's price action. Bitcoin is here to stay. This is the future and we just need to wait and support it.

Currencyguide

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

By researching on the crypto market it is found out that some following coins are getting listed on the Bithub forum. This can create an unpredictable incident.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

Ethereum will surely not pass bitcoin as bitcoin has a very huge market cap which any coin would not reach easily. Bitcoin is also a very common crypto all around the world and it is also accepted as a mode of payment in many places. It is a very stable coin and also has the potential to restore itself anytime. Bitcoin will become  global digital currency in the future due to its popularity.
Roche44

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

I also believe that bitcoin will hold its position in the market as the leader. When its price fall, most likely all the coins drops. And it will continue its temper over all the alt coins.
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

I also believe that bitcoin will hold its position in the market as the leader. When its price fall, most likely all the coins drops. And it will continue its temper over all the alt coins.
Agreed. No matter how bitcoin falls, other tokens will fall. And vice versa. In this situation, no one will ever be able to overtake him.
TonyCharls

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

Based on btc it never gonna happen btc is the father of crypto market also it has good future value based on this btc is giving highest profit to their customers but eth is new in market also they are offering good tech and facilities but they can’t overtake btc.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

Ethereum is in a way more important than bitcoin. So many tokens depend on it and also ethereum has all the token pairs too. It definitely has the potential to overthrone bitcoin. In fact before the huge crash ethereum was approaching bitcoins marketcap.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin will remain at the top. Bitcoin is very strong with the largest community. Ethereum does have the potential to align with bitcoin, but it takes quite a while for it to happen.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: