Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 08:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL - the synonym for I'm out of money but too greedy to sell.  (Read 9639 times)
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:53:04 PM

Except that daytrading is idiotic: you can't time the market, and if you think otherwise, you've just been lucky thus far.

Some would say bible thumping is idiotic, but they don't have to say it in every thread

And some people would say ignoring the Bible is idiotic (choosing to burn in hell for all eternity?!?) but we also don't say it in every thread...  Wink

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:19:22 PM

Except that daytrading is idiotic: you can't time the market, and if you think otherwise, you've just been lucky thus far.

Some would say bible thumping is idiotic, but they don't have to say it in every thread

And some people would say ignoring the Bible is idiotic (choosing to burn in hell for all eternity?!?) but we also don't say it in every thread...  Wink

So people that ignore Bible are doomed to burn in hell and we should warn them in every thread?

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: