Print  
Author Topic: BUY  (Read 172 times)
vaco (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
BUY
June 23, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

well hi guy's am from india and i want to buy bitcoin, but problem is there's are so many scams, so am afraid to buy bitcoin if anyone know most trusted site to buy bitcoin please tell me 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erin Strange

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:37:15 AM

there's are many site to buy bitcoin mate localbitcoins.com  you can buy or sell in this site
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

well hi guy's am from india and i want to buy bitcoin, but problem is there's are so many scams, so am afraid to buy bitcoin if anyone know most trusted site to buy bitcoin please tell me 

I have been using zebpay for last 2 years, it is good, you can buy from this.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:20:50 AM

There are no scam if you buy online through authentic exchange. Beware of thoose scammers spreading mlm schemes to get referral bonus. There are many such schemes are running in India where ppl will organize a conference and will present a demo of there scheme. They will sell you a dream of becoming too rich.

But with Zebpay, Koinex, Coinome, There are the best Indian exchanges.
vaco (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

There are no scam if you buy online through authentic exchange. Beware of thoose scammers spreading mlm schemes to get referral bonus. There are many such schemes are running in India where ppl will organize a conference and will present a demo of there scheme. They will sell you a dream of becoming too rich.

But with Zebpay, Koinex, Coinome, There are the best Indian exchanges.

ohk thanks mate i will use zebpay
Nymeria4

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:30:37 AM

you can use wazirx ann this is the best website for buy or exchange bitcoin in india
chetanbhawani

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

Zebpay as an app, Koinex, Bitbns, WazirX on their websites are some that you can trust.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: